Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+18
Noire
King Arthur
Prankster Musician
Aichi Sendou
Napping Time
Little King
Emil Castagnier
Black Raison De'tre
I Like Red
Guy Cecil
Sylphine
Dino Cavallone
Suzugamori Ren
LoliPirate
Chihiro Hakuno
Kaidou Takato
Drive-My-Nissan
Admin
22 posters

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 4 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Prankster Musician Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:14 am

[Shiori noticed his hair didn't didn't change from the stone hitting it.]

"Your hair! Its! Stayed the same!"

[She attempts to jump onto Judai to examine his hair.]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 4 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:15 am

"No need to be hater now."

[Oh, trying to edge closer now eh. Not a chance! He's not falling for that. So he jumps back.]

"Hey, don't try acting like we're friends now. You lost your chance."
    Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:16 am

"What's a hater!?"

[Shiori attempts one more time, This time trying to make him fall over.]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:18 am

[hey, even he's aware now not to trust this little girl. He just side-steps her this time.]

"Haters gonna hate." *grins*
    Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:19 am

[And that's enough of trying to mess with him. She starts to walk away from him looking all smug.]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:20 am

[Che. She gave up already. Well, that was pretty fun. Oh well, he'll just walk away all cooly as if walking out alive after a gun battle. Now, how to dispose of the trash? He means you Winged Kuriboh! *MMM?*]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:31 am

[Aichi suddenly yelped at the sight of a girl charging at him with a sharp weapon. He's now running faster.]

"Damn... that was close...

[But it was a weird feeling because he would normally get tired after the long run. His energy level was still on high.]
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:50 am

"My, my, my. It's a secret~ but I am glad you're not gloomy again"

[Sheepishly lugh.]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:53 am

[Saber rush, seeing the blue haired boy from afar and just jumps to him.]

"foooooOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!"

[He is hungry, so hungry. He sees you as vanilla ice cream, sorry.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:10 am

"Eeeep."

[Aichi dodged the blondie who had mistaken him as food. He continued running like a madman, hoping that there won't be any more insanity going on in the place.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:53 am

"Unforgivable! Unforgivable!"

[She shall not forgive anyone who dares to trick her or impersonate her dearest beloved twin brother. She throws a knife at her target. And then another she pulled out from her secret compartment. She ready a third knife at side.

Oh, there's an obstacle in the way. No worries! She'll jump high right over your head Saber and keep up with the chase.]
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:55 am

[Kumin finally gets up from the fall and picks up her blade.]

"WE'RE NOT FINISHED YET WOMAN!!" [She screams at Rio and charges at her with the blade.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:58 am

[Aichi thought that this was all over until he sees the girl with the knife again. When he saw the knife flying for him, he dodged with a smooth flip of his head, making the blade cut just a few strands of his mane. He then saw another figure charging at her and keeps on running.]

Please... be careful...

[That was his silent wish as he glanced at the raven-haired girl for a second before sprinting away]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:03 am

[Ah-- a sneak attack. But luckily, she managed to block the attack just a smidge. The blade from attacker managed to cut a little of her hair. You'll pay for that! Never, I repeat, NEVER touch a girl's hair.

There was a momentarily clash before Rio was forced to retreat. She jumped back, away from Kumin just a few distance. Her knife raised and her guard highly up. Her eyes glared.]

"Persistent. You dare to stand in my way. I won't allow for you to have your way with my brother!"

[She readies for battle again. Round 2.]
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:06 am

"He is MY brother! Not your's! And you shall regret ever trying to take my brother! Now! Pay for your crimes and begone!"

[Kumin lunges at Rio for round two!]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:08 am

[Teleported down with a bang. Literally]

"Weird, I don't remember the theme park being this small.

In fact, the whole island seems to be .. small. "

Let me find someone I know, they may be nearby..

[Tremors arises as she walks aimlessly deeper the amusement park]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:09 am

[Have you found Saber here? He is crawling like sadako but with a beast eye.]

"Argh.."

[He sees the two girl fighting. But his hunger had made him goes blind, thinking them as walking Salmon and Tuna.]

"...Low FAT SALMON!! MINE!"

[Boom boom boom, He summons invisible air and dash through at them, attacking with his invisible excalibur.]

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:10 am

[Now that he's far away from the battle scene, Aichi must find a spot to hide. Hopefully, he won't be spotted. He finally found one of the old booths that are empty. He jumped into it.]

Man, I wonder what's up with that girl... And why did she mistake me for someone else?

[He couldn't help but to wonder as he stayed down with his arms hugging his knees to his chest.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:13 am

"NO!"

[Its not easy to take down a fully awakened level 10 yandere. I overlay 2 level 4 knifes to create the overlay network. XYZ summon! Arise! Blade Rain! That means, have multiple knives raining down at you Kumin (8 knives to be exact)

but wait--what's that blond beast attacking them?! She tumbles away and glares. Another enemy!?]

Last edited by Sylphine on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:13 am

"It must be really convenient. I heard everyone go to gym everyday to get that body of yours~"

[Said Kumin to the red-haired person. Then she gets up to look for some fresh air.]
    And, Kumin walks around until she/he spotted at the booth where Aichi is.]

"Oh, hello there~ have a nice day~"

Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:15 am

[Aichi heard a voice calling out to him. He peeked up his head to see a figure who went close to the booth.]

"Oh hi... Nice meeting you." -with a smile on his face-
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:16 am

[Saber was going to slice the two of them into sushi, but then the earthquake  made him forget.]

"Hmm..?"

[Saber stops. He notices that there is a giant, a scary looking human-alike being walks off. Normally, one would be scared of Noire who turns into Titan, but..]

"MEAT! WALKING MEAT! DEYYAAAAAAAH!"

[Like Eren Jaeger with his titan yells, Saber jumps out to take on her. The giant must be worth eating compared than the two girls. or, Salmon and Tuna for Saber]

Last edited by King Arthur on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:17 am

[Kumin blocks the knives from the sky, But one cuts her right arm slightly.]

"How lucky of you to get a hit on me!" [Then she notices the other enemy running off.] "I'll deal with YOU LATER!" [Back to attacking Rio.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:20 am

"I could say the same about earlier."

[She's referring to the hair. Dunno if Jin!Kumin noticed it. She just glares.]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:25 am

"I heard some noises, but I can't find anyone.."

[walks to where the crowd is. Without having idea where they are].

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:43 pm