Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+18
Noire
King Arthur
Prankster Musician
Aichi Sendou
Napping Time
Little King
Emil Castagnier
Black Raison De'tre
I Like Red
Guy Cecil
Sylphine
Dino Cavallone
Suzugamori Ren
LoliPirate
Chihiro Hakuno
Kaidou Takato
Drive-My-Nissan
Admin
22 posters

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Napping Time
    Napping Time

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Napping Time Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:49 am

[Kumin is in a mood to fight. Also carrying a huge blade with herself she looks around and stares at Rio.]

"What are you looking at girl?" [she says with a harsh tone]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:58 am

[Oh? Is someone already looking for a fight with her? She turns to look at Kumin with almost blank eyes. Who is this girl? Don't tell me! Could this be girl possibly be a rival for a dearest brother's attention?! Well, she certainly can't have it like that now can she. She readies her knife.]

"I won't let anyone interfere..." [she speaks, still calm and softly] "I will not allow for my brother to fall into the arms of the likes of you."

[Delusions. Another side-effect of the yandere. Her aura is becoming stronger. Her Yandere level is continuously rising. At this rate...!?]
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:01 am

[Kumin notices the Aura of the girl is getting stronger, Its time to put an end to this then.]

"And its time for you to be put down!" [She attacks first swinging the blade at the girl.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:06 am

[You are now facing a level 8 Yandere. Her reflexes increases drastically as she easily block that attack with her little knife. She then proceeds to push her adversary down using purely brute force.]
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:11 am

[What? That little knife just blocked my attack? And now she's being pushed back by her enemy. Kumin applies more brute force to try and beat the deadlock.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:22 am

[The pressure was starting to become too much so, Rio jumps back several steps away.

This girl... She's stronger than she looks.]

"Tch."

[No worries. Its not like she'll give up. Knife ready, she proceeds to charge head on at Kumin with the full utmost intention of killing.]

"I won't let you have brother!!"
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:25 am

[Kumin jumps back also.]

"Brother belongs to me, Not the likes of you!"

[Kumin defends herself against the knife wielding girl by striking the knife on the side with her blade. Then jumping to the side.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:52 am

[Because of the effect, Aichi will go into hyper mode, so if you see him doing stuff that is waaaaay far beyond his normal character, yeah, that's what happens.]

"Wow, an amusement park, never thought there's one here." -now being energetic as he starts running and jumps over the dilapidated fence like a parkour traceur-
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:25 am

[It was just a side-glance, but Rio swore she saw a glimpse of blue. Could it be...?! She deflects Kumin's last attack and changes her target there! Aichi--I'm talking about you!]

"B-Brother...?!"

[She'll charge quickly at the unsuspecting person but stops in her track once she realize that wasn't her dearest brother?! She raises her knife, gripping it tightly.]

"You're not my brother. You--- imposter!"

[The yandere aura grows even more intense. D-Don't tell me!??!?! L-Level 10?! Already?! Impossible!]
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:27 am

[Kumin gets deflected and loses her balance.]

"Damn!"

[She charges again at Rio with her giant blade.]

"FOR BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

[Kumin trips over Judai's leg and falls over. Also dropping the blade she had.]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:33 am

[Ouch. That woke him up. JudaiJaden finally wakes up from his "slumber". However, he had no recollection that he was stabbed and nearly died.] "I'm hungry dawg..." [He sits up, ignoring the wound in his back that magically healed, and began searching for his emergency cheeto stash. Only to find out...]

"Who the F*CK took my cheetos?!" [*MMMMM* Winged Kuriboh appeared again, cue anger rising. He was not in the mood for Winged Kuriboh at the moment. The precious cheetos were missing. He'll stand up and take out the Winged Kuriboh card from his deck. And then tosses far and high.  

However, it comes back and hits him right in the face again.] "WHAT TEH FCK YOU WANT FROM ME?!" [He's yelling at the card that just smack him in the face! Jaden is really looking like a madman now...]
    Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:41 am

[Shiori the loli now appears. She walks around all lost and scared right now. And hungry.]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:42 am

[Oh. A kid. Great. Kids love new stuff right. Well, this isn't really new.]

"Hey kid. Come here."
    Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:43 am

[Shiori is called by Judai, But his aura is so angry and mean! She runs behind a lamppost and hides behind it.]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:46 am

[Oh great. She's one of those "shy" kids. Just his luck. Okay, what did Alexis ever tell him? You have to be nice to children Jaden. You can't be mean and yell at them. They'll be too scare and won't like you.

Yeah, something like that. Okay, time to play Mr. Nice Guy. He'll give a very, very, VERY awkward smile.]

"H-hey, kid. You like anno---I mean, cute thing. I have something right here for you."

[He holds up the Winged Kuriboh card. Oh yes. Time to get rid of this sucker.]
    Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:49 am

[Scary! Now its time to run but she doesn't get very far, She trips on her oversized shirt and falls over.]

"Don't hurt me mister!" [she screams at him]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:51 am

"No, wait! I just want to give you this card."

[Aw, crap. Not only she "SHY" she's also the "CLUMSY" type. Being the nice guy he's TRYING to be, he'll go over and offer her a hand up. A bit, awkwardly.]
    Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:54 am

[Shiori looks down at her knees and notices she's scraped one of her knees. Cue the tears in her eyes and then the crying.]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:56 am

[OH NOES! OH GAWD NO! THE CRYING!?! MAKE IT STOP!!!!! MAKE IT STOPP!!!! BUT HE CAN'T LOSE HIS COOL YET. THIS IS HIS ONE AND ONLY CHANCE TO GET RID OF THIS STUPID CARD. Instead, he shall show her the card again. This time she should be able to get a glimpse of the flying furball picture.]

"Hey look. You like magical creatures? Well this little guy right can be your best friend and protect you from all the bad stuff in the world."
    Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:57 am

[She pauses to look at the card for a couple of seconds.]

"BUT I WANT MY MOMMY OR MY DADDY!" [And more crying.]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:01 am

[Oh for the love of god. He'll just give up. He's never going get rid of this blasted card. He'll sigh and stand himself up. Time to be the bad guy.]

"For the love of all good things in the world, shut up! Don't start with this 'I want mommy or daddy bullshit! If they left you, it obviously means they don't want you! So shut it twerp."

[He'll put Winged Kuriboh back in its deck and storm off and leave that annoying pipsqueak]
    Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:02 am

[She gets angry at the man for telling her to shut up!]

"Don't tell me what to do!"

[She charges at bites at his right leg.]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:04 am

[Oh she's trying to bite now. Its ok. He'll go ahead and dodge her attempt and jump back.]

"Heh, so that whole crying fit was clearly an act. You're actually quite the devious little kid."
    Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:06 am

[She finds a weapon, The blade that Kumin had dropped and picks it up. Its quite heavy for the little body to handle though. And she drops it.]

"Because you're a meanie!" [She grabs a couple of stones off the ground and tosses it at Judai.]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:09 am

"And you're a brat. Same difference."

[Man your aim sux kid. Ouch. Only one stone connected however. But the rest sucks. There's no way any measly stone could penetrate these ygo pwotagonists voluptuous hair. He just stands there as the majority of stones thrown at him misses.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:53 pm