Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+18
Noire
King Arthur
Prankster Musician
Aichi Sendou
Napping Time
Little King
Emil Castagnier
Black Raison De'tre
I Like Red
Guy Cecil
Sylphine
Dino Cavallone
Suzugamori Ren
LoliPirate
Chihiro Hakuno
Kaidou Takato
Drive-My-Nissan
Admin
22 posters

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Tachibana Makoto
    Tachibana Makoto

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 7 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Tachibana Makoto Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:42 pm

{{THAT SONG!! PERFECTLY MATCH!!}}

[No! The other man's approaching!
    Oh well. He's in front of you now, Makoto. What are you going to do? Stand still, says nothing, and keep looking to his face?
    Your kokoro may blast bigger than when you're so brave at trying to save Rei but failed. ANSWER HIM!!]

H-H-Hello.

[That. Is. WRONG.
    Louder, Makoto. BRAVER!!]

Please excuse me for staring at you like that.
    *cough* I-I-I MEAN I'm Makoto. Tachibana Makoto.

[Have you no experience in love? Judging from how you reacted to his question, this is your first time to see someone differently, Makoto.]

Are you here by yourself?

[He just can't stop looking at the knight.]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 7 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:52 pm

{{Should shut down the program before the rating goes down and parents raging outside. *flamethrowered* HOW DO YOU GROW BACK SO FAST YOU AHOGE GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!}}

[She smiles at the happy Saber.]

Glad you like it, Saber.

[However, it doesn't turned out to be what she have wished for.
    First, she's pinned down. Well.. okay. Even though it's crowded with people, let that slide.
    Second..]

B-B-Bite?!

[It's a serious one. Mind you.]

KYAAAAA!!

[This is the fun you're looking for, isn't it, Ayaka?]

Saber! That hurts!

[Screamed as she repeatedly slapped his right shoulder.]

My neck! This isn't how we do it!
    Lawfully Dense
    Lawfully Dense

Post by Lawfully Dense Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:14 am

"Yes, I am currently single. Oh--I mean alone!"

[That is just too frank. But what is this sudden urge to have him by heart. Damnit Flynn you can't there are girls waiting for you. But but...he cannot lie to himself.]

"I am..Flynn scifo. If you don't mind would you go out with me..just for a day?"

[He scratches his cheek out of nervousness.]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:19 am

[Saber stop for a moment. There is blood in his mouth. Geez. He just hurt his master but like others, he is just broken.]

"Then how do I suppose to eat?"

[He tilts his head and ask innocently. Eating human is just out of norm but his brain is somehow losing half of function due to the hunger curse.]
    Tachibana Makoto
    Tachibana Makoto

Post by Tachibana Makoto Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:31 am

Great!

[Hey. Wait. Why is Makoto happy about it?]

Good to know you're single--
    I-I-I mean now we're together.

[MAKOTO. NARRATOR CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. JUST.. WOW!!]

I MEAN since we're here and all by ourselves.. then why don't we get to know each other?

[Nice move. You're just like Rin said. Dynamic.]

I uh.. uhmm.. got.. nothing to do. So..
    Are you free?

[What's that suppose to mean? Both of you, asking out, stop being sweet tiny "teehee~" you seaweed.]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:45 am

[Do you think the wish was too powerful for her to be imagined and granted? Fro I think so too.
    No. You're wrong. What we learn from this story is.. patience is virtue.]

That was too rough. You're too strong, Saber. I know you're hungry.
    We're both hungry. So chew it slowly.

[Ayaka. You went too far. Overly misunderstood his hunger with what it was translated in your mind.
    But, sadly, she's not listening. The way he tilt his head is too adorable to be seen.
    That's what she said. In mind.]

Saber..

[A hand approaching his face as eyes locked to his cuteness.
    Ayaka.. you went too far. You're blind.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:29 am

[When Rio came to, she barely can recall what had happened prior. Since she spent the first part of the episode in Axe-crazy Onii-chan obsessed mode, for the second part she is now in sweet, innocent deredere mode.]

"Eeeh? What's going on? My head hurts."

[She then noticed the big scary Titan]

"Ara, is that a new G*nd*m model? How cute.

[Even being from the far distant future, who doesn't know about G*nd*am?!]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:39 am

[Jaden just happened to be crossing Rio's path but one look at her made him remember things--scary things. The thoughts quickly flew into his head. He remembers that face, that blade, the blood, that murderous aura. It all scared the shit out of him that he gave a bloody ass roar]

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[And he bolted out of there as fast as possible not even realizing that the Winged Kuriboh card had fallen out of his pocket.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:41 am

[Rio just blinked and stared at the running boy in red, confusedly. She then just smiled.]

"My, everyone is so energetic here. Tee~hee."

[She noticed the card that had fallen on the floor. She picked up.]

"Aw, how cute. Winged Kuriboh."

[She'll take the card with her and begin walking around more. She wants to get closer look at that new G*nd*am model.]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:18 am

[Still resting as if nothing happened]

When will.. the island go back to its normal size, I wonder...
    Lawfully Dense
    Lawfully Dense

Post by Lawfully Dense Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:11 pm

"Yes I am free. I take that you're agreeing with me. Thank you very much"

[He smiles sincerely. Wow. mutual feeling detected. He starts to wonder whether this is what they call as the soulmate one always have hidden somewhere.]

"This place might be a mess but if you have no problem we can now take a walk together. At least it is still looking like an amusement park"

[And other casts here are sooo amusing.]
    Tachibana Makoto
    Tachibana Makoto

Post by Tachibana Makoto Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:33 pm

[Now look at his green eyes, Flynn. Look. You and your answer just now, he feel blessed to have you in his life. We all know they just met. But this "love at first sight" story is just.. ♥]

I'm starting to get the atmosphere and feel comfortable with it. Thanks to you.

[Just like transferred to a school. Everything seems new to you. Not knowing anyone. Once you get to know one, you feel safe.
    That's how he felt. He may have known one or two here. But maybe he just didn't see them when one of them passed by. It's not that he's scared. Now that he's with Flynn. He should celebrate their meeting.]

Where do you want to go?
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:39 pm

[Seeing that the battle has ceased, Aichi now opened the door in such a casual manner. He then jumped over the fence again and ran fast, approaching them without breaking a sweat.]

"Hey there, everyone." -waving with a smile-
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:31 pm

[So much is happening nanojyaa. There's that couple getting freaky-freaky over that way and lovey-dovey Flyaan over here. Patty's not sure who she should stalk follow nanojyaa. Oh well, no worries! Everything is recorded with her trusty camera nanojyaa!]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:39 pm

[wakes up as I'm done sleeping]

"This island is getting.. boring. I want to go home...

And where is everyone? I barely see anyone other than that big turtle."
    [walks around randomly]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:07 pm

[He waves back to Aichi since the ruckusses has ended.]

"Hello! I am glad that you are okay. That was scary!"

[He wanted to add 'I am glad everything okay' until Noire decides to walk again and cause tremor. woops. not again.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:31 pm

[He was about to approach the blondie when he sees a huge foot about to squish him. His hyper mode allowed him to dodge before it could flatten him.]

"What is that colossal thing?" -looks up-
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:20 pm

"There are really no one here.. I'm bored..

[decides to lay down again sidewards and see lots of tiny living things]

Are they... ants?"
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:32 pm

[Aichi then realizes that the huge entity was a colossal female Titan who lay down as if it was her bed. Thankfully, he was out of harm's way.]

Never saw that before... Very huge indeed...
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:29 pm

"I don't really know. It looks like something in fantasy"

[He said it as he tilts his head and clam his mouth. Look terrified but is not afraid.]

"I wonder if the MIB agent will come to rescue?"

[But this is not alien!]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:06 am

Looking closer, they look like humans..

*jiiiiiii*

Not that I play these toys anyway..
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:34 am

[Aichi jumped when the Titan moves her head down to inspect what's below her. He just hoped she won't crush him.]

"H-hi there..."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:08 am

"H--he spoke! The toy spoke!

Wait, you are human, are you? How did you get to be this small?"

[stares curiously and clueless]
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:32 pm

{{SORRY FOR MAI LONG ABSENCE BUT I'M BACK----TADAIMA!!!! and lol, FureMao :3}}

[He was about to say those words for her back few years ago until he realized that it's not the time for that, since... well, CHAOS. CHAOS EVERYWHERE and all of those happened in an instant.}}

"Nadeshiko, I think we should move to safer place."

[He holds the brunette's hand tightly since the girl is scared. But before they are going to walk away, he faced and start to talk to the freaking statue Riichiro again.]

"Riichiro! Let's go!"
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:42 pm

"I see"

[He just chuckled as he replied then Kumin went away afterwards. He then thought of walking around too and spotted a blue haired familiar girl guy going inside an abandoned carriage. He immediately went closer and greeted Gold Paladin fighter.]

"Aichi-kun."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:24 pm