Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+18
Noire
King Arthur
Prankster Musician
Aichi Sendou
Napping Time
Little King
Emil Castagnier
Black Raison De'tre
I Like Red
Guy Cecil
Sylphine
Dino Cavallone
Suzugamori Ren
LoliPirate
Chihiro Hakuno
Kaidou Takato
Drive-My-Nissan
Admin
22 posters

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Napping Time
    Napping Time

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 5 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Napping Time Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:26 am

"And I'll be the one to land the final blow. For my brother who you're trying to steal away from me!"

[Kumin is in battle stance ready for the next attack. Not aware of the titan's presence.]

"Give me your best attack!"
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 5 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by King Arthur Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:27 am

[Have him attacking you with his Excalibur, Noire.]

"MEEEEAAAAT!"
    Black Raison De'tre
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:27 am

[Rikka begins to think out loud]

"With powers like that, I can turn this world into whatever it is I desire. This world will turn into ruins! All shall perish."

[A dark aura began to envelop Rikka's entire body. Only, the aura is an illusion and really is just in her head. Then, she notices the sound of a giant. She looks up to see... the TITAN Noire.

STARES. Its... Its...]

"...God?"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:31 am

"Weird, I really hear some voices but I don't know where they are.."

[decided to sit in a not-so-open-ground now]

"Although, with this island getting smaller, it will be difficult to find a place to sleep. *sigh*"
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:32 am

[Rio gets into her battle stance as well taking out her final knife. She could tell this was going to be the final turn. There's no way she can lose. Not for her brother's sake! Her hands grip tightly onto her blade. Her aura growing stronger than ever.]

"... I won't allow you to--!!!!"

[She charges in straight towards her opponent. This is her final move! Take this!]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:34 am

[Hm, it's weird, He's been attacking but that monster won't even budge. Then it is time for..]

"EEEEEXCALIBUUUUUUUURRRR"

[But since he is hungry, he might missed. Watch out for the golden light, people.]
    Black Raison De'tre
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:35 am

[And Rikka appears to have gone mad after witnessing the sight of God]

"At last, God has come down to cast judgement upon this sinful world! All shall perish at the hands of God!"

[She imagines the sky getting darker, the dark growl of the "Titan God". There's thunder in the sky. And let's remember, all of this is in her head.]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:36 am

"That does not seems like a comfortable place to sleep, hm?"

[He tilted his head to Aichi.]
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:37 am

[Kumin is ready to the final attack, So she prepares her own to finish the blue hair girl off.]

"Its time for you to get out of my way!"

[She charges at the other girl with her final attack!]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:39 am

"It's getting really quiet here.. Where is everyone?"

As she notices a ray of golden light going towards her.

"That light.. looks dangerous.
    [jumps to avoid it. Yes, the Titan Goddess... jumped. Watch out, people.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:42 am

[And CLASH. It appears the two are evenly matched. There was a brief stalemate. Their devotions to their precious brothers have created a yandere force so powerful that it caused a (mini) explosion. Rio is knocked back due to the explosion and falls back. The knife that was in her hand flies away.]
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:43 am

[The explosion caused by the blades clashing knocks Kumin back also, And sends her giant blade flying also.]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:53 am

"Waaa! an earthquake??!"

[Jin kumin immediately pulls Aichi out.]

"It's not safe to be inside when there is an earthquake!"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:56 pm

[Landed without harming anyone (directly)]

"Ah, that was dangerous..

I never know jumping will be so tiring. Guess i'll find some place to sleep..."

[lays down on the ground, still not noticing anyone around her]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:44 pm

[He almost turned into tomato puree if only he didn't dodge.]

"....food..."

[His hunger occupying him badly. He can't think normally. Hence, HE TURNS INTO SABER ALTER.
    AND HE PLUCK OFF HIS AHOGE.]

"I.must.find.food."

Dino Cavallone
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:01 pm

"Eww. You are not beautiful!!"

[Dino stares at Noire titan with disgust. He then pull Enzo out and pour some water to it. A GIANT TURTLE IS ON STAGE NOW.]

"Enzo! gets that ugly down,"
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:34 pm

[Aichi simply nodded at the question, but then there's the huge vibrating earthquake and his senses are on hyper mode again after the guy pulled him out of the booth. His energy mode was still sufficient as he ran to avoid the collapsing stricture. Now he has to find a safe spot again.]

"Hey, what happened? What caused this?"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:41 pm

"What's with this random big.. turtle monster?

And he's calling me ugly? How... dare you!"

*Starts attacking the big turtle*

[For your information, Noire still see herself as perfect and elegant as ever, so that's a big insult!]
    Dino Cavallone
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:48 pm

[GRAOOORR Enzo isn't back down, he pushes Noire with his claw and do squirtle headbutt. You can see Kaiju vs Ultaman alike scene here.]

"Go Enzo, push that creature away from here!"

[He commands as he sit himself while bitting a rose in his mouth.]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:21 pm

"So that small creature is the one commanding this turtle...

[pushes Enzo to Dino , planning to hit two flies with one swatter]

I have no choice but to take my rapier. I somehow can't transform into a Megami, so I'll just have to fight in my human form!"
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:27 pm

[As he kept on running, he glanced near his shoulder only to see two combatants. He had remembered Dino from his first encounter together with the turtle-turned-monstrosity Enzo, but the colossal titan was something new to him.]

Oh crap... not this..

[Hopefully, his next safe spot won't be hard to find.]
    Dino Cavallone
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:11 pm

"Hmph. You cannot defeat me by such reckless attack"

[He dodged and let Enzo fell to the other side.]

"Encore, Enzo!"

[The turtle gets up again to fight that ugly titan.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:58 pm

[Papparapap! Enter the Sailor Sun! Gil arrived at the place with a sailor costume and a magical sun staffs at his hand.]

So, this is how those defender of justice feels.

[He laughs looking at himself, wait something is weird? He is not mad? No he isn't. Why? Because, congratulation Gil has found a new hobby. Crossdressing!]

With the power of the sun, I will punish you fools for ruining this cesspit.

[With his male voice, he recites the opening verse and point his lovely sun staffs at them. Don't forget the shining special effect that came from one of his artifact of his Gates of Babylon.]

Lovely Death Suuuuuuuunnnnnnnn Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmm.

[And again somehow his staffs shoot out blinding light light with a minor burn effect.]
    Lawfully Dense
    Lawfully Dense

Post by Lawfully Dense Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:05 pm

[He is probably...the normal one here because the effect that got him is triggered by a certain person which is not here at the moment.]

"What, What happen here?!"

[Flynn almost grow unbelieving the reality. Drunk man with his lover, Two girls are fighting with knives, there's two giants fights each other. An imbecile narcissistic weirdo, a head without body floating, a black-knight who screams food..and....a crosdresser?]

Even fiction cannot go this far
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:11 pm

[Head floating, head floating while trying to evade that Sailormoon beam or whatever.]

"My, my, you seems to have new interest, King."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:07 am