Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+18
Noire
King Arthur
Prankster Musician
Aichi Sendou
Napping Time
Little King
Emil Castagnier
Black Raison De'tre
I Like Red
Guy Cecil
Sylphine
Dino Cavallone
Suzugamori Ren
LoliPirate
Chihiro Hakuno
Kaidou Takato
Drive-My-Nissan
Admin
22 posters

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Admin
    Admin

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect Empty Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Admin Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:42 pm

First, check out your mun's in the Bulletin Board.

Then..just DO IT AS IT SAY

Have fun here and now!

Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:12 pm

[My, my Jin is already in effect. you can tell by his expression and his excitement visiting the park, although it is a bit scary.]

"Ooh! this is so mysterious! can I sleep here?"

[He approaches nearest bench.]

"Ah~ what a wonderful place to sleep~"
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Kaidou Takato Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:36 pm

[I dunno what happened and supposed to be, Takato's fine with alcohol, unlike Rittanwww but newey, he's drunk and wanders to this place, sits on a bench where another blond guy is lying down.]

*sighs*

"By the way, I-AM-NOT-DRUNK, Okay?"

[He's talking to you Jin... I mean Kumin.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:47 pm

[At the same time, this girl is just so...lost.]

"Wa...I ...who am I? where am I?"

[Upon stepping into the park.. she suddenly cannot remember anything?? What happen??
    luckily, she saw some people near her. If her memory loss is just recently occupying, they should have infos of her, right?]

"Ano..umm...both of you..."

[Exhales, with nervous voice.]

"Who.who am I?"

Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:49 pm

"Oh?"

[He quickly tilts head and smiles, radiantly.]

"Okay then, you aren't drunk. Probably you need sleep, hm?"

[And he turns to the girl. His eyes rolls and he looks like thinking for a moment.]

"I am sorry but I never meet you, onee san?"
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:57 pm

"No I don't need one.. you see...*starts being emotional*
    There is this girl I really...."

[He was interrupted as he heard a female voice called up to him(and Kumin) and was surprised to see Nadeshiko... well, that's what he thinks for now. He quickly stood up, went closer to the brunette girl and suddenly gave her a tight embrace.]

"You finally woke up...!"

[He said happily, and tears drops from his eyes. Poor King.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:04 pm

[Waaa! that sudden hug almost makes her heart skipped a beat!]

"Mi..mister?? do you know me? who am I? I can't remember anything even my name.."
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:08 pm

"Oh my, a long separated lovers meet again? I am glad for both of you"

[Sincerely, he gives them blessing, then stands up.]

"I will look for another napping spot then"

[Bows at them and then just leave. He might encounter anyone.]
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:16 pm

"Everything's going to be alright."

[He breaks the hug, and now his hands touching the brunette's cheeks. He was thinking that 'Nadeshiko' might have lost her memories because of the accident.]

"I'm Takato, Kaidou Takato. You are Kurou Nadeshiko. We both first met at Shuurin Academy when we were still in 6th grade. We were together with your childhood friend, Kanou Riichirou since then until...

nn, you don't need to know that anymore. I'm happy to see you again...!"

[He hugs Chihiro again. TAKATO, STOP GIVING CHIHIRO ANOTHER IDENTITY!

Again the hug was broken when Kumin iinserted and the drunk guy blush when he heard the word "lovers".]

"Thanks, but... ummm.. we're not yet "lovers"."*chuckles sheepishly*
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:24 pm

"Oh..I see...Takato-san"

[Upon he releases her, She stares at him, at his eyes. There is no trace of memory she could find, but..She will try hard to remember.

Also, to Kumin's commentary, she's just oblivious to it. She does not even know whether she has lovers yet or not..But if it is Takato, she doesn't feel any rejection at her heart.]

"Then..where are we? why are we here? what should we do..?"

LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:25 pm

[Patty appears standing between Takato and the not-Nadeshiko]

"Oh, what is this nyaa~? Love birds nyaa~! Congratulations! Congratulations! When is the wedding nyaa~?"

[She has cat ears and a tail. Patty is a cat nyaa!]
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:29 pm

[Sitting under the tree while observing his so-muscular body. Okay mun is crying. REN-SAMAAAAA!!!! ;A;. Someone can approach him.]

"I wonder if that unknown berry I ate turned my body into this state. I look manlier than Tetsu now, I wonder what will be their reactions when the will see me."
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:36 pm

"Unfortunately I don't know where we are. I was destroying the world to save you doing my research for a certain project but then when I woke up, I'm on this island." *hiccups*

[He apologized for it and suddenly a cute kitty... nope it's a person, appeared between them and again, was surprised on the things the little blond girl said.]

"W-Wedding?

*in a small voice* I wasn't able to confess yet..."
    Dino Cavallone
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:38 pm

[JAJYAAAAN~! Here goes mister hunky, appearing with dramatical entrance, swishing his hair and suddenly..roses, roses roses are everywhere!!]

"Sorry for making you all waiting so long~ I bet you're all really eager to see me <3"

[Brushes his hair and there is a sparkling between his smile.]

"Ahh yes, I am so elegant and handsome..I am irresistable..sigh. this must be..sin"
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:40 pm

[Here's Rio, appearing with a knife in her hand. She appears... different than usual, like stalker behind the wall. She appears to be admiring the knife's beauty while carefully caressing it with her other hand.]

"Brother... you're late. Hurry and come already. ...Rio is lonely."

[Her eyes are another shade of crimson than her usual pink orbs, and her eyelids are more risen.]

"...Or else."
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:45 pm

"No worries nyaa~. All is fair in love and war nya! If its meant to be, its meant to be nya.~"

[Patty pulls out a wedding veil from seemingly out of no where and throws it on Takato's head. She then takes out a bow-tie and puts it on Hakuno."

"Patty now declares you hubby and waifu nya!"
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:49 pm

{{OUMAIGHAD DINO!!!=))) and Rio you're so scaryXDDD}}

"Ummm.. thanks." *smiles and chuckles a bit* "But I think you put the wrong attachments, cute one."

[Two new faces appeared. He, and probably 'Nadeshiko' was surprised to see more people showing up, but what caught Takato's attention is the girl with blue hair, and the pointed thing she's carrying. He stood up in front of the brunette, covering her.]

"I will protect you this time..!"

[He deeply thought because a certain servant isn't showing up to protect his master, if he have the guts to show up though=))]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:52 pm

{{Kanrei, may I say I love you for the last tag?}}

"Kyaa!"

[at her reflex, she hugs Takato tightly while observing them]

"Ta..Takato-san, who are they? are they enemy?!"

[Since she cannot even remember her identity, she does not know which one friend, which one is enemy.]
    Guy Cecil
    Guy Cecil

Post by Guy Cecil Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:54 pm

[Guy's supposed to be somewhere to practice, close to his temporary place to sleep. But now look at him.]

What?

This wasn't the place I choose to rest at.

[He was so sure he followed the way back to that place.. but this.]

Am I lost or something?

[Confused Guy is confused.]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:55 pm

[Here's Judai, busting out with dark shades, a side way baseball cap, and a black hoodie.]

"Yo the names Jaden yo. You better recognize yo. What the shit is going on yo?"

[Judai Jaden, you're using too much yo's!]
    Dino Cavallone
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 am

"Sir Jaden..You're not beautiful!"

[Dramatically jumps into him.]

"But fear not, because the awesome master Dino is here! I am gonna spread my beauty to EEEVRYONEEE"

[He use theatrical broadway singing here and there are just more flowers around]
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:01 am

"Aw, they're so lovey dovey nyaa. Patty shall turn away nyaa and let these two lovebirds be all lovey dovey nyaa."

[Patty will just turn around, but she's not going anyway]
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:03 am

{{Hehe, open arms here milady=))))}}

[BLONDES. BLONDES EVERYWHERE!!! Mun wants to be in this world tbhwww

Anyway, Takato skipped a beat on the brunette's action, even on the dangerous(?) situation they have now. But still, he's paying attention on what's in front of them.

Aside from the blue haired lady, others seems harmless. But because he is drunk and especially 'Nadeshiko' is with him, he's on guard. He regains his usual composed self and started to speak.]

"Are you all from the Yuushinkai?" *serious tone*
    Dino Cavallone
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:08 am

"I have never heard of it. I am from italy, the place as beautiful as I am. You want to hear? there's a famous lake called Valentino it is said that blab blablbalbabl"

[Skip this boring part.]

"..but still, not as beautiful as I am!"
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:09 am

[Not far from his current position, he saw group of people. Instead of joining the crowd, he lied down and closed his eyes. The place is kinda creepy, yes. But that didn't stop him falling asleep. Kumin, how about joining this muscle guy?]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:27 pm