Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+18
Noire
King Arthur
Prankster Musician
Aichi Sendou
Napping Time
Little King
Emil Castagnier
Black Raison De'tre
I Like Red
Guy Cecil
Sylphine
Dino Cavallone
Suzugamori Ren
LoliPirate
Chihiro Hakuno
Kaidou Takato
Drive-My-Nissan
Admin
22 posters

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 6 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:38 pm

[Despite his costume, act and speech, the personality doesn't seems to change.]

My interest is my business, and I did say not to get in my way or do you want to feel the burning love of mine?

[He point the staffs at the kid.]

Blazing love strike of pure hell.

[He swings the staff downward creating an light explosion with small ground crack and tremor.]
    Noire
    Noire

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 6 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Noire Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:41 pm

"Take this! TRICOLOR ORDER!"

[stabs the turtle three times as she tries to kick the blonde small thing]

"No matter what you see, I am the good guy here! Justice shall prevail!"
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:48 pm

"Ta..takato san...it's getting scarrier here.."

[Hakuno steps closer to the red eyed blonde and grabs his hand tight. Perhaps keeping losing memory is okay]
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:50 pm

[Go ahead and try. He is effing ghost, you cannot hit him no matter what.]

"Hahaha! that doesn't have any effect on me~"

[Little Gil floats around further from the sassy Gil.]

"If you are the defender of justice try and fix the mess instead of doing unnecessary fashion show"
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Tch, mongrels!

[And he is pissed. Imagine a muscular blond wearing a sailor costume playing whack a mole with a magical staff decorated with ribbons. A whack her, A whack there, and with each whack he chant a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious attack's name. The effect was mostly visual, twinkles with several hint of love spark. but he is still Gil so along with those comes scorched earth, charred air and several burning sensation all over the place.]

I'll defeat you in the name of majestic kingly love.
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:10 pm

{{why you =)) }}

[Hohohoho can't touch me, can't beat me, can't smother me. because I am just a floating transparent head.]

"Before that, perhaps you need to buy some panties, Magical Girl. I have one from Venus stored in my Gate of Babylon"
    Dino Cavallone
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:17 pm

[Enzo roars, but he is only getting hyper and raged.]

"Ha! think you can defeat me by that! I shall show you the power of beauty, and the WORLD WILL WORSHIP ME"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:27 pm

"You are the noisy one arent you.. Perhaps.. I should target you instead.

[tries to step on Dino as she begin ignoring the turtle]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:30 pm

[If you're not going to give him food, shut up, people. Saber is already at the western at the park, but He still can't find any food! and don't forget, he is Alter Saber.]

"Food..."

[He looks from afar, and notices there is giant turtle there. It looks so food-material for him. He grabs on his holy sword, and..]

"Give.me.FOOD!"

[FUS-RO-DAH! another shoot of that Excalibur. Except this time it's black, and it shoots through long across the park so you probably see it.]
    Lawfully Dense
    Lawfully Dense

Post by Lawfully Dense Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:36 pm

[And, Flynn is at the eastern. His sensing is good, he can see a certain black right emerged from the west.]

No good. If it hits the people here...

[Flynn rushes to the black light and take his white knight sword.]

"O Holy Light... DIVINE STREAK!"

[The kamehameha firin razor ray of light blast through across the park and behold the Excalibur light. Audience might see the sudden sky beam laser fight.]
    Tachibana Makoto
    Tachibana Makoto

Post by Tachibana Makoto Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:51 am

Look at all that!

[The swimmer feels excited as he sees the crowds. Everything seems magnificent to him.]

I wonder if this is some kind of festival.

Maybe they have squid too?

[He smiles. Seems the mysterious effect's not yet controlling Makoto.]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:06 am

Oh. What's this?

[Welcome to the party, master. Please start your meet and greet with everyone now. You'll like it.]

Are they here to celebrate.. something?

[A thumb on her chin. Wondering about the event held in this place.]

Hmm.. no idea. I don't see someone, or anyone, I know of yet.

[But this will be the chance for her to look for someone to love. Now, have a love story. Go fall in love with someone.]
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:20 am

[Patty is wandering the amusement park picking up random things that could possibly be useful. So far all she found was a surprisingly workable digital camera nanoja.]

"Nya, Patty is hungry nanojyaa. Where is food nanojyaa~?"

[That was when she heard a voice screaming "FOOOOOOODDDDD" like a madman. She looked and saw the battle between the Madman versus a Giant Twin Tail Lady.]

"Wow! Cool nanojyaa!"

[She decides to take a picture with her founded camera. So much interesting things were happening at once nanojyaa. This all needs to be captured nanojyaa. She's taking many pictures of almost everything that is going around. And through the digital lens, she spot a familiar blond.]

"Nyaa! Flyaann nanojyaa!" [she calls out giving a way before hopping over towards Flynn like a kitty] "What you doing nanojyaa? Fighting the forces of ebil nanojyaa? How long have you been here? You surprised Patty nanojyaa. Are you enjoying the party nanojyaa? If you're here does that mean Yuri or Estelle-sis or Rita-sis are here too nanojyaa? Nice to see a familiar face nanojyaa!"

[She's speaking quite fast while jumping around like a kitty and rolling around all over the place. It seems having cat ears and a tail makes her even more SUPER SUPER energetic]
    Lawfully Dense
    Lawfully Dense

Post by Lawfully Dense Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:57 am

[Wow. What is this creature suddenly jumps to him. Hey..It's Patty!]

"Patty! so you're here as well! Hm...but are you by yourself too? because I didn't find anyone as well,"

[He carries her like prince carrying bride princess. forgive me Rita but anyway we can still make it up later

"I just arrived lately"

[And tirelessly collects coconuts. When he was just about to inventory them though, he is suddenly being summoned here. And look at all this mess]

"Do you know what's going on he--"

[He stops as he sees suddenly, a tall, green-haired handsome looking man walks into the crowd. suddenly he releases Patty, just like what Yuri did after catching her. HIS HEART THUMPS. HIS HEART THUMPS. HE FEELS AS IF CUPID JUST SHOOT HIS HEART.]

"....eh?"

[Suddenly he blushes. Oh my. what a beautiful lady man.]
    Dino Cavallone
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:03 am

[Ouch. And Dino is down, due to the attack of the Titan hey that's pun.]

[He's just lying there for a while with small Enzo. Dunno when will he get sober.]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:07 am

[You know how Saber Alter acts, right? well, he is like that. Walk with stomps and grumpy. The dark aura spread trailing the way he is taking.]

"Moron...give me food...you useless piece of craps.."

[He will just walk pass by you, Ayaka. Forgive him for not taking care of you for a while because he's just soo hungry.]

[Cue theme "Wrecking Ball" by miley cyrus.]
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:32 am

[Oh, that's a weird reaction nyaa. Patty takes a picture of Flynn's "funny" face. Its a keepsake.]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:36 am

"And the turtle gets smaller.. Weird.

Ah well.. Since the island's becoming smaller, it is so difficult to rest >_<"

Lays down on the not so open ground again.
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:06 am

[Aichi finally sees an old carousel carriage that is no longer functional. He jumped over the fence before charging straight into the confining space. Because he overdid the charge a little bit, it wobbled slightly. His cerulean orbs gazed into the faraway space only to see more insanity. He sighed in relief.]

At least I'm far away from that scene... I'll be fine...
    Tachibana Makoto
    Tachibana Makoto

Post by Tachibana Makoto Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:46 pm

[Looking at everyone's action and reaction, Makoto feel strange at first. But then he laugh at it. This makes him smile as he remembers of whenever he went to the festival. By himself, with his family, even with his friends.]

That was fun. That was and will always fun.

[This one as well. But, this time, it will be special.
    The start of something new.. as he sees someone.. and can't seem to take his eyes of..]

..Eh?

[That man. In armor. There's something from the stared one that makes this swimmer.. feel weird.]

It doesn't hurt.
    But, it keeps beating. Faster than usual.

[The more he examined himself and that blond at the same time, the more he feels.. feels.
    Now have his face turned a bit red.]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:11 pm

[Ayaka walks in as she lets her eyes see everyone and all the chases here and there.
    Also, to get to know the atmosphere.]

This doesn't look like celebration.

[But they enjoy the moment. Even though there's rampage somewhere not far from her, running with knife, drunk, everything!
    Uncomfortable at first. But then she laughs.]

Been so long. Shouldn't be stiff when you're outside.
    When was the last time watched such.. randomness?

[Smiles as she fixes her glasses.
    Until her loyal servant pass by.]

Saber?

[Surprised to see him.. that dark.
    But that doesn't stop the girl to chase him.]

Saber!
    Please! Wait!

[She dares to hold a hand of his. Holding it tight.]

I thought I lose you. Good to see you here.
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:13 pm

[Love can stop anything. And so it does. As Ayaka grabs his hand he snaps out from being emo. He is still dark, though.]

"Ayaka?"

[He wants to ask 'how are you doing' to her but one that came out instead is..]

"Can I eat you?"
    Lawfully Dense
    Lawfully Dense

Post by Lawfully Dense Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:18 pm

[Geez what the heck is wrong with him? He suddenly feels as if he is falling in love. Oh wait. Maybe this is love!]

"Ah..ummm..hey I just met you and this is crazy but here is my number so call me maybe May I know who you are?"

[He says with shyness and blush. Makoto is so beautiful...at least for him. Ohmergad.]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:29 pm

{{BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!}}

"Can I eat you?"

[Only God knows. Only Ayaka knows how it sounds lovely to her.]

Eat me? You?

[This is unbelievable. To love her own servant. She even mistook his intention as.. something.. whatever.
    Age doesn't matter. His origin doesn't matter.
    This is dream. A sweet dream. The nicest reality she ever have.]

Sure. Of course.
    If it's you, I know I'm safe.

[She stands closer to Saber. Still holding his hand.
    Don't want to crush it, she thinks. Don't want to let go of his hand, she said again in mind.]

But I'm sure you want us to do this somewhere.. quite.

[Please slap her nose or something.]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:39 pm

{{Warning R-18. Kids dont watch this or try this at home }}

[Yay! Saber is happy he even grows his ahoge back. Slowly his darkness ceased but the glutton is still occupying him.]

"I give you my grattitude. Now, itadakimasu!"

[Quite place? He can't wait. He has been hungry! Saber jumps in a flash to pin down Ayaka to the ground passionately and bites her right on her neck. Serious bite. ]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:42 am