A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

Event - Frozen in December

Admin
    Admin

Event - Frozen in December

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Nope it is not Disney movie. Your characters are suddenly being warped to this Terrain. You can find many huts here.

and then?

Everything else are suddenly in deep snow and frozen. The temperature dropped.

but don't worry, in the center, the mad scientist had prepared some winter clothing for you. Pick one you'd like.

and the snow is thick! go battle each other or make snowman! remember, the mad scientist would always lurking at you...
    Dino Cavallone

Re: Event - Frozen in December

Post by Dino Cavallone on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:23 pm

[Damn you. damn you. It is now even harder for him to properly walk. He is already having such hard time in normal, not slippery path]

Gosh, It's so freezing out here. Right, Enzo? Now I am more blinded from clues of where are we now.

[He scans around. There are some good huts there and it seems warm. But more importantly! what the heck is that pink box that looks so out of theme here since it is floral...and such. The owner must be either a girl, or a metrosexual. Dino might ignored it, but he is curious to find any clue. so He opens it. A heck lots of winter clothing there]

Wow! if this some kind of RPG virtual reality, this must be an item sent as bonus!

ah well, details! I can use this to cope with the temperature

[He wears a nice, black zebra scarf since he already has nice coat there. He takes an earmuff as well]

Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Gah!

[Gil doesn't like cold, why? because one of his hobby is getting naked and showing his bare chest, he was the king of Uruk, which was a place where the sun grilled people. He is pissed, he is summoned thither without any warning. But luckily he still has his Gate of Babylon, which basically is a magical instant wardrobe, so rather than picking something from a mysterious pile of peasant clothing, he wears a golden fleece, no, not a golden colored goat skin, but the legendary "Golden Fleece".]

You there, tell me which idiot summoned me to this place?

[And yeah, he looks so pissed, he could destroy the world without any reason other than go to hell, you and your stupid snow.]
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Hey there, pal! unfortunately, I have no Idea, myself.

[This guy looks angry, but Dino is able to stay cool and reply him nicely. Well, it is nice to see more people. They can teamwork and arrange plan to get off the situation]

But look at this beautiful white glows snow! I have never seen this kind of winter in Japan. So why not...While we're planning ahead, we can enjoy the moment, too.

Though, it is still a bit cold isn't it?

[Dino rubs his palm and get them inside his coat's pocket]
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:02 pm

[Drats. What is this. A tropical island suddenly have winter? such a programmer who could do this. She's glad that she was wearing winter uniform from the moment she arrived. Though, the swirling snow is still a bit of skin-piercing sharp to her body. She looks around and spots the two guys. One is familiar, one is...okay she haven't meet another one]

...Gilgamesh?

[He looks like he is arguing with that other guy. So Hakuno beholds her action to call him. for a moment]

Last edited by Chihiro Hakuno on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:14 pm

[Uh oh that's not the way you should address him, when he is pissed, luckily, he is already comfortable with his magical Golden Fleece he doesn't feel cold anymore.]

Which part of this thing you could call beautiful, and if you say because it's white, your existence is definitely a waste to this world, fools.

[He glares at him.]

And a mere chill like this isn't something that can't be mitigated with my treasuries.

[He is currently comfortably wrapped around magical veil of summer heat of the fleece. He realizes his master has arrived so he address her.]

So, you're here master, any command you would like to give to this lowly servant of yours?

[Of course, he is sarcastic.]
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Ouch. Slow down, man. Are you having a winter-cold-bad-mood or something? It's not like we can do anything to dispatch this sudden winter. Or..have you got ideas?

[Then he noticed another one has come. Oh, a girl]

Hello to you, young lady. Anything I can help with? you look confused.
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Umm? No, I don't need help. I was just..dumbfounded.

[Her mind is more to how to tame this servant of her. That guy in green coat seems nice, what's the problem? ah, Gilgamesh is always have problems for her.]

Well, Behave nice and polite?

[She twitches an eyebrow as she gives 'command']
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:41 pm

[Oh, of course he has ways, most of them are destroying the land and chars everything in sight. But he doesn't want to waste the energy to clean up the foolish fool. So he ignores him and moves toward his master.]

Why should I? A nice king is only a burden to his people. Or maybe you wold like to try and force me to be nice.

[He smugs and leans very close as he does it.]

Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:52 pm

[Intuitive Dino is intuitive. He rubs his chin and mumbles]

You guys know each other?

Are you two a couple-something?
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:57 pm

[Hakuno is in edgy mood, Gil]

Well, I have been guessing how should I tame you, dear King. Would you just listen to me once, please?

[And she chokes on that coat guy's statement]

Erp. N-no! not couple something! it's hard to clarify..?

[She cannot tell a stranger about holy grail war frankly like it is only a topic about summer school]
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:21 pm

[Gil is also in edgy mood. He glares at her and not in scary but cute way, but really intimidating way.]

As i said, why don't you make me, master?

[Then he turns around and glares much more harder at the fools.]

How foolish can you be? No, we're not a couple but she's mine.

Next time you use your tongue without properly using your head. I'll make sure, those head of yours will be used for better things.

[And one of them is shark bait, and the other is wall-mounted display.]

Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:35 pm

More like, I don't know how. Even slapping you won't work.

[Oh heyhoooooo scarrryyyyy. But Hakuno can be quite stubborn too, you know. Though she finally decide to let it go. Probably, that coat guy would be much more nicer in forming teamwork]

Nevermind.

[She let go a sigh then turns into the coat guy]

Perhaps this is hard to accept, but let me apologize instead.
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Hm?

[Dense and Dino starts with D, and he had no idea of what their issue was. Still look like a couple for him.]

Nothing to apologize, really. Don't sweat, lady.

[He got used to face many more annoying mafias anyway. Some of them more or less have the attitude of this blond haired red eyes man]
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:48 pm

[Ooh, wrong choice. He doesn't apologize to people even if other people do it for him, it hurts his pride. He is really angry now. He launches a spear directly next to her face, purposely missing but the spear lands directly right in front of the imbecile.]

I never commanded you to apologize on my behalf. and I certainly don't need to apologize to this fool.
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:57 pm

[Wow. that's what we call 'intense']

Hold it.

[Yes, the usually cheerful Dino is now angry. It is an act of injustice! he cannot let this go. Now he confirmed these two are whatever but a couple. She looks like a victim]

That act was unnecessary, don't you think? She had done nothing wrong.

[Forget his clumsiness. When there are people to protect, He's back into his normal, strong leader one. He walks to Gil, think nothing about the attack that was launched at him, more to fix the wrong. Secretly he slides a hand inside his coat, readily grasp his whip. In case that a battle would be inevitable, which is so likely.

Last edited by Dino Cavallone on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:03 pm

[Facepalm in head. She had face a lot more of this already, with him. Okay, bad choice, Hakuno. To handle this kind of person was never that way. Now...what to do?

She does not know how strong that guy in coat is. But he definitely will try to confront Gil with talks. Talks were never Gil's things. It would end up in mere intense battle. And no matter what, she had this feeling that Gil will tear down that nice guy into pieces of protons]

No, wait a minute, mister. About me, it's alright. Just...no

[She pulls Dino's coar]
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:44 pm

"This appears to be the work of the High Order Society. We must do something quickly before this gets out of hand."

[Says the girl who had already gotten herself quite cozy inside the huts seated in a chair wearing a dark blue winter coat and red scarf while drinking hot chocolate. She doesn't appear all too bother by this turn of event despite her words. Oh, it appears something is happening outside. Its becoming quite noisy. Her ahoge twitches as she stands herself up to take look through the windows.

Hm, two guys and girl? A lovers quarrel?? Rikka will stand watching from the widnow with curious eyes.]
    Noire

Post by Noire on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:51 pm

W-why am I suddenly teleported to this place?

And I've just reunited with Rio and stuff...

N-not that I am lonely! [Says the twintailed girl, slightly pouting]

This place kinda resembles Lowee... But more quiet and... Sad.

[Walks aimlessly trying to find the way out...]
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:18 pm

[Now that fool is out of the line, showing hostility to the king is a grave mistake. Killing a maggot is never fun, but playing around is, so he decides to play around a bit. He starts to laughs.]

Then let's see what you'll do when I do this.

[He summons Enkidu, the Chain of Heaven. It appears out of thin air and warp itself to the girl's hand leaving her in somewhat exposed position.]
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:53 pm

[WAIT. WHAT]

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah--!

[Only screams echoes to the entire terrain perhaps]

{{to other participant characters, you might hear this, so help join in}}
    Hampnie Hambart

Post by Hampnie Hambart on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:31 pm

[Player]: Kanrei
    [Character's Name]: Kizuna Astin
    [Gender]: Male
    [Fandom]: Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
    [Short Brief]: An immortal and eternal young albino man who is travelling in searching for a woman named Hana. He acts cold and cruel but really kind inside. A professional with handling guns.

"Tsk... So what is this place now?"

[A minute ago, he just found himself lying in a white sand. He thought that after doing suicide, he was revived on this certain island. As he was searching for a way to go back to the mainland, his surroundings change and the hot area a while ago turn cold and instead of white sand, all he see now is white snow.

Again, he walks around trying to find something until he heard a scream, a female voice it is. Realizing that there IS someone aside from him, he ran towards the direction of the voice, preparing his gun just in case, and arrived at the scene.

There stands two blondes and a brunette.]

What are they doing?

Last edited by Hampnie Hambart on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:35 pm

[What the--??]

LET HER GO! NOW!

[It's not time for a nice-guy Dino. with swift move, he lets his whip out, and swishes it around, aiming at the red eyed blond]
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:06 pm

[If you want to make him budge, you have to try harder than that, the Golden Fleece is a legendary item, of course it has magical properties to block bulbasaur's vine whip the man's whip attack, at least put some fire in it. He stands there looking bored, he summons his Ea though. Probably not going to release world-breaking blast, but sometimes even an archer needs to practice swordmanship.]
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:25 am

"Another weird thing happened again?! And why is it so cold??"

[Its okay, he should be used to all these bizarre things happening to him. More importantly, where the hell was he now? All these stuff keep happening strangely and out of the blue. First, wake up on some beach. And now, wake up in some frozen place. Ooh, are those huts? Maybe he can crash there for the night.

However, before he can move over to a /slightly/ cozier place, he heard a scream--A girl's scream!? Brb, heading over there now. Its Hero Time!

What he finds is, uh. Hm, how to explain it. An arrogant looking red-eye blondie, a girl apparantly being binded and exposed (?) and another blondie who appears to be challenging the arrogant one. Wait, that heroic blondie looks familiar... He'll think about that later! More importantly! That arrogant blondie looks like a creepo. Here's betting he's planning to do something to that girl!]

"What the--? Hey! What the hell is going on here? What are you planning to do to that girl?!"

[Her position does look seriously awkward...]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:05 am