Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+18
Noire
King Arthur
Prankster Musician
Aichi Sendou
Napping Time
Little King
Emil Castagnier
Black Raison De'tre
I Like Red
Guy Cecil
Sylphine
Dino Cavallone
Suzugamori Ren
LoliPirate
Chihiro Hakuno
Kaidou Takato
Drive-My-Nissan
Admin
22 posters

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

I Like Red
    I Like Red

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:12 am

"ey' you wanna start some shit with me?! You want to mess with me! You better think twice about that cuz I'mma bust a can on you."

[Just then, Winged Kuriboh appeared. Even Winged Kuriboh's voice changed. *MMMM*. His attention switches to his "partner"]

"No! You stay out of this Winged Kuriboh! I got this shit! And stop the hell appearing out of no where! I swear I'm getting tired of your shit yo."
    Guy Cecil
    Guy Cecil

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Guy Cecil Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:13 am

[This might be an abandoned place, but there are still people around. Maybr you can ask for direction, Guy.]

Yuushinkai?

[Definitely not something from his world. Probably somewhere around here?]

I don't. But maybe you can help me instead.
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:14 am

"My my, this place is getting merrier,"

[He yawns.]

"But Kumin...just want to sleep..."

[He found a place near a read-haired..scary muscular guy.]

"Onii-san. You must be doing a lot of body building"
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:20 am

[Okay seems like a good person, just... narcissist. Actually, the N-guy reminds him of a purple head from CZ... Wait! Maybe it's him!]

"I get it! You're Shuuya right? I remember you went to Italy for modelling."

[Go home Takato, you're drunk. It was then Jaden's words broke the atmosphere. This guy is dangerous. Again he reminds him of a certain delinquent too. Since Shuuya is here, maybe it's Toranosuke!]

"I can't believe I will meet you here too Shuuya, Tora."

[Faces Guy and even on his state, he noticed something is wrong with the spiky-head.]

"...when did you colored your hair bishop?"*to Guy*
    Guy Cecil
    Guy Cecil

Post by Guy Cecil Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:27 am

Er.. excuse me?

[Bishop, he said. Guy's a bishop?]

This hair? It's natural since birth. Bright isn't it?

[You don't mind being called bishop, Guy?]
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:31 am

[He felt a presence beside him. At first he was a bit intimidated because of this person's body frame but when the blond guy talked, surprisingly in a gentle voice.]

"I didn't do anything though. It might be an effect of some kind of a berry I ate a while ago."
    Dino Cavallone
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:34 am

"Shuuya, that's such an ugly name"

[He sways his hands.]

" My name is D-I-N-O! remember that~ ain't it kind of rings beautifully?"

[That teeth sparks again.]
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:45 am

"Since Nadeshiko is awake, I guess there is no need for you to complete the time machine for the CZ project. I guess I will call you by your name than bishop. Ne, Madoka?"

[You heard him. THEY ARE MAKING TIME MACHINES, Guy.]

"You're the same as always Shuuya. Is Dino your current screen name?"

[This drunk king won't listen to you all anyway, but he's purely having fun at the moment. He saw something, quite near from the crowd.]

"It's Riichiro!" *points to a certain statue.*
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:51 am

[in which Winged Kuriboh continues to provoke Judai Jaden. *MMM~*]

"AHHHHHH!!! I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! I AM GOING TO KILL THE PERSON WHO SLIP THIS GODDAMN ANNOYING FURBALL INTO MY DECK!"

[He needs a weapon! A weapon?! He notices a CHAINSAW lying by itself on the ground. He'll go grab. His aura looks even more demonic. He's starts laughing maniacally like he's gone mad--MAD I TELL YOU. He revs up the chainsaw to the max. It screeches really loudly. There's even a dark aura enveloping him and his eyes changes to a golden.]

"HWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"

[Winged Kuriboh on the other is just staring dumbfounded.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:56 am

[Its becoming noisy. Rio is becoming annoyed. So guess what? She'll just go straight up and put an end to the annoyance that's losing it thanks to his imaginary friend. *stab* right in the back]

"Pipe down. If you're this noisy, my dearest brother won't ever come. All the noises will just bother him and he'll leave. Huhuhu"

[Her face looks even scarier and she gives a sinister laugh.]
    Guy Cecil
    Guy Cecil

Post by Guy Cecil Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:57 am

[Again. Mistaken by someone. From someone who is.. drunk.]

But, that's not my name. I'm Guy.

[He laugh a little at the drunk man. Until he heard him said something about machine.]

W-W-WHAT? WHAT?

Time machine, you say?

[Guy is interested to hear more. See how happy he is now.]
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 am

[Judai is KO'd. Although, he's not really dead. She just hit him a critical spot and knocked him out for a while. He'll wake up again eventually. Probably with no recap of what just went on...]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:02 am

{{RIo LOLOLOL SCARRY}}

"Umm..Takato-san. It's just a statue.."

[She starts to wonder why does her companions are...weirdos? does she really usually hang around with them?]
    Black Raison De'tre
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:02 am

[And in the midst of all this chaos, we have Rikka sitting in the corner with a very depressing aura singing this tune...]

"Dumb ways to diee. So many dumb ways to die.
    Dumb ways to die-i-i. So many dumb ways to die."

[She sighed]

"The world is better off dead anyway."

[The GLOOM is obvious]
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:10 am

[Okay, so that brown haired guy is dangerous. Because of his feeling towards in protecting 'Nadeshiko', a certain switch was turned on. He forgot about Riichiro, I mean the statue he found. Just like Jaden found the chainsaw, Takato found a scythe lying on the ground.

He picked it up.

Black rings with red auras appears behind him.]

"Kukukuku...."

[Yeah he's broken.... but Chihiro's voice bring him back to his normal self... I mean drunk self. He then tossed the scythe on the ground. He did not remember how he got that in the first place.]

"I see.. you can't even remember Riichiro then... Don't worry, you will eventually remember it all soon." *gives a faint sad smile*

[in replies to Guy]

"I didn't expect you to say jokes, bisho... Madoka. We all know you7re a guy. And why are you surprised about time machines?"
    Emil Castagnier
    Emil Castagnier

Post by Emil Castagnier Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:13 am

[He's there sitting in the corner too, wearing a certain vocaloid princess' attire beside Rikka.]

*sighs*

"I'm better off dead too..."
    Dino Cavallone
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:15 am

"Screen name, what is that! how dare you insult my purest gorgeous name!"

[Ah, that's right. In that case..
    Dino takes out his satellite cellphone.]

"Hello, Mr. U.S President? I really think that every nation should build my statue... eh what? this is Domino's pizza? that isn't working! it should be Dino's Pizza! now if you don't change it I'll order missile. Yes, I am a VIP. HMPH!"
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:20 am

"But then you'll be like me,"

[There is Gil, walking to Emil and Rikka only...with head floating. Yes, he is a ghost now.]

"You know it's kind of impractical having no hands and feet. But at least I can float and use Gate"
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:24 am

[He just laughed on Dino's reply.]

"Ahahaha,this feels nostalgic."

[He turns to Chihiro.]

"Ne, Nadeshiko, I know you can't remember me, but I wanted to tell you something."

[Serious mode, face slightly red. Can't tell because i\he's blushing, or because he is drunk.]
    Black Raison De'tre
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:26 am

"What's the point in living anyway Mr. Ghost? The world is a cruel place."

[She turns to Emil and asks. Her voice is still very much deado.]

"So, what happened to you?"
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:27 am

"Sorry if I haven't been able to remember you wholefully.."

[Haku/Nadeshiko looks down in sadness. But she'll make up for it.]

"..Yes, what it is, Takato-san?"
    Emil Castagnier
    Emil Castagnier

Post by Emil Castagnier Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:28 am

"Hiiiiii-----------!!!"

[That head freaked out Emil, so much that he jumped from his sitting position.]

"H-Head...!!"

[He's so scared that wasn't paying attention.]
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:30 am

"My. my. Don't be scared. At least I am not bleeding or something."

[Then he turns into Rikka. His red eyes turned into somewhat sneaky.]

"I can provide you quick ways to die. Here, "

[He opens portals and from inside, there emerged hundreds of blades.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:35 am

[So "killing" Judai flipped some switch on Rio. She was starting to get a thrill at killing. And she wanted more. The light in her eyes began to fade away more. She was caressing the knife in her hand with the utmost care again as she spoke, calmly and eerily]

"Honestly, everyone is becoming a nuisance. At this rate, dearest brother will never show up. Perhaps I should just..." [There was a pause] "...kill them all."
    Black Raison De'tre
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:40 am

"...Cool."

[Seeing all those blades magically appearing out of no where seem to ignite a fire inside Rikka's heart. Her eyes began to light up--somewhat--and she became, should I say it? CURIOUS.]

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT Mr. GHOST!? IS THAT SOME NEW FOUND ABILITY YOU OBTAINED AFTER DEATH?! I'm--I must know!"

[Getting all 'kininaru' on ur headless self Little Gil]

Last edited by Black Raison De'tre on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:04 am