Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+3
King Arthur
Chihiro Hakuno
Admin
7 posters

Event - This is why we can't have nice Jaws

Admin
    Admin

Event - This is why we can't have nice Jaws Empty Event - This is why we can't have nice Jaws

Post by Admin Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Alright, Katoli residents! The mad scientist is very fascinated of how his guinea pigs cope with the problems he created. He wants MORE!

Now, you are teleported to the areas on top of Parca mountain while everything else soaked in Tsunami. It is also stormy for a while, unknown for how long. What's make it worse? Some Mutant Sharks which form resembles a merman are around the area as well. Not so peaceful, ain't it? Hopefully you are able to battle!
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Event - This is why we can't have nice Jaws Empty Re: Event - This is why we can't have nice Jaws

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:34 pm

"Hyaah! don't bite my skirt!"

[A hilarious yet intense scene where Hakuno is busy kicking a mutant shark who bites her skirt seen. She obviously struggling not to be miss fanservice.]

"G-giiiil! Takato-saaan! anybody help please!"

[Where is the useful servant at times like this? heck]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Event - This is why we can't have nice Jaws Empty Re: Event - This is why we can't have nice Jaws

Post by King Arthur Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:39 pm

[There is a very useful servant here, lady. Unfortunately he is busy at the moment and he was plced at the different direction, clock-wise]

[Another intense scene where Saber suited in full armors and is fighting mutant sharks with his Invisible Air. Ha! ha!]

"Ayakaaa!"

[He loses his master again.]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:28 pm

[Here comes the bearer of seventh master degree. Moved by unknown force from where she was to..]

What?

Where.. where is this?

[Before she starts to look around, two or three mutants are coming. Ready to eat her.]

Leave me alone!

[Giving them black feathers to stop their brutal movement.]

Saber! Sabeeerrr!

Last edited by Sajyou Ayaka on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:38 pm

[Hakuno realizes that another girl is beside her when she heard she screams..]

Did she...just screamed..Saber?? Could it be..she is another master?!

[Whatever it is... does not seem like her servant is anywhere near. And she is kind of helpless...

Hakuno kicks the mutant sharks away from herself. Now her skirt is waaay to short. Then she move to aid that glasses girl.]

"Hey! Come with me! "
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 am

"What now? A group of sharkmen? "

Noire quickly stabs all the merman around her using her silver rapier.

"They are no match for a Goddess! TRICOLOR ORDER!" *slices as many as she can*

"K..kuh.. There's no end to them.. I need to escape.." *runs to a higher region*
    Guy Cecil
    Guy Cecil

Post by Guy Cecil Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:16 am

[This Guy is, once again, moved from where he was at to somewhere, someplace new.]

Huh?! What?!

This is..

[Where am I, he wondered. How did he end up at.. well.. where is this again?]

Quite a storm. Shall look for a place to stay from this.. unfriendly weather.

[But, not far from where he appeared, there's a small group of mutants. Giving him a cold, deadly gaze. Now have him surprised by these sharks.]

W-What?!

[He may be startled by the incoming. However, Guy's swiftly spin and swing his sword with ease.]
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:44 am

[Oooh. This is somewhat amusing for this child. Though he was hoping for greater challenge to grief.]

"Mad scientist..you have no elegance"

[He gives comment as he easily walks pass by several sharks. They are dead easily as he passes. Another boring scheme.

That..until he sees a black haired girl using flashy skill.]

That rapier is fascinating..

"Hello, little miss over there. It is quite a day, don't you think?"
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:07 pm

[That should do it. She better run now before got caught by another group of mutants again.]

[Until someone's calling out for her.]

A voice. Who could it be?

[A girl. She's calling and waving a hand to her. Is she a friend?]

She doesn't look like an enemy though.

[Then she heard something from behind. Sounds like the mutant's.]

Please wait for me!
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:15 pm

[Yep. She got the glasses girl by hand. Please don't mind her school skirt looking like tennis skirt, lady]

"Don't worry, If we climb higher, we should be safe"

[She is worried as hell too, but she believes that she can somehow get through this. A mutant shark follows behind them and Hakuno quickly kick the good butt of that monster.

But they are all still surrounded.]

"Uh...we might need help now"

[The path to the top is just ahead, but a bunch of sharkmen blocked their way.]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:24 pm

[She does wonder about the school skirt of her new friend.]

Was she here before me and fought those mutants by herself?

[They climbed as she hopes for them to be saved somehow.. by anyone. But Saber's image is strong enough that she doesn't need to shout out his name. She believes he will come to protect her as promised.]

This is dangerous. What should we do now?
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:39 pm

"Ho,..honestly.."

[She pants out of exhaustment.]

"I don't...really know. There don't seem to be anyone around here.."

[Hakuno is on her limit. She hates it when she isn't able to fight while she has someone to be protected. She hates to once again having to pick option...to summon her Servant.

suddenly a crest glows upon her hand, forming the red symbol of the King of Uruk.

but Hakuno shut it down]

"..no. I should be able to take care this piece of cake without his help. Or else I'll stay weakling"
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:55 pm

[The friend's not in a good shape.]

We can get through this. Together.

[She said as she hold her from falling.]

Saber..

[Something's glowing. It distract her from thinking.]

What was that just now?
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:02 pm

"Ummm..please don't think much of recent light"

[Hakuno keeps her balance alright. And they finally reaches a place where everything seems temporarily..safe.

She rest for a while there, her injuries ain't much, but it is still annoying.]

"Say...I was hearing you screaming over..'Saber'. Just..who is this Saber?"

Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Eh? But..

[That light.. has it something to do with her power? It reminds her of the command seal she bears.]

[They finally reach a safe place. Finally, she can relax.]

Saber?

Oh. He's..

[A moment of silent. She's trying to make it doesn't sound like a nonsense.. or imagination.]

He appeared that night. Protected me from this.. man.. who tried to caught me.

[Even if it was a half made up story, she smiled after.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:11 pm

"What do you mean, appear? Is he a kind of spirit?"

[Gotcha. Hakuno is familiar of that kind camouflage. Too cryptic, it is so clear]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:07 pm

No. He's not a spirit. Saber is.

[Now how are you going to explain, Ayaka?]

Exhale now, Ayaka. Even if she might not believe it.

You may not believe this.

He's summoned.

Someone's probably have made a pact with him before Saber appeared..

[She calmed a bit.]

..to protect me.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Finally... There's no more Mermans around... *pant pant*

Guess I wont need to transform into a Goddess this time.. Im tired too...

*sits on a big rock

What a terrible place, storming everywhere...
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:47 pm

[Wow. she ran away. But he won't give up!

Have this boy following you, Noire.]

"Good day, miss. That was a magnificent skill you showed"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:50 am

W-where did you come from? I didnt notice you at all...

That's actually nothing, in my nation I fought dragons and wolves and such..

[Pant, pant...]

How should I call you? You're not from here too, right?
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 am

"Hm?"

[Wow, he has never realize that he could be such a good stealth assasin. He has been following her since.]

"Right, right. I am not from here. But I don't mind getting entertained like this. Anyway, just call me Gil, Noire-san"

[You might wonder how did he come to know your name. He gazes at you way teaseful. Upon seeing you exhausted though, he suddenly opens a warp portal and pull off a gold bottle and throw it at her.]

"If I don't get it wrong, this is an energy bottle. Drink it, miss"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:52 pm

Oh sorry, was too busy with myself that i didnt notice you were here..

Okay, Gil-san.

[Wait, I remembered someone was called Gil too when i accidentally heard the lover's quarrel.. ah well. About how he knew my name, maybe he's met some of my "friends" around this island..]

Never take a drink from stranger, young man.

But since you've introduced yourself... Thank you.

*drinks it*
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:54 pm

"It's okay, don't sweat it"

[He observes over her as she drinks. But instead of looking at you, he is looking at your rapier.]

"That's such a nice weapon you have"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:01 pm

The energy drink tastes... Surprisingly sweet. *finishes it*

Thank you, i designed and synthesize it myself. You like weapons?

What an unique interest for a young man like you. You can have a look if you want to.
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:24 pm

"Ooh! can I? that's sweet!"

[He almost jump due to excitement. as Noire lend her the rapier, he observes again, full nods and smirk.]

"You said you designed and create it yourself..does that means this rapier, there is only one kind of this at the entire world?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 pm