Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+4
Little King
Noire
LoliPirate
Admin
8 posters

Event- Biohazard

Admin
    Admin

Event- Biohazard Empty Event- Biohazard

Post by Admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:43 pm

[Well done, Well done, Katoli residence! you have made such amusing progress.

And now, to celebrate the new console arrived at the mad scientist laboratoty, he had sent you in a maze, as large as a tartarus in persona 3, and fashioned like a haunted house.

with ZOMBIES.

Yes, those walking dead.

what to do? Yes, What to do?]
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Event- Biohazard Empty Re: Event- Biohazard

Post by LoliPirate Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:50 am

Patty gives a mighty scream. "OH NOESS!!! ZOMBIES NANOJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Patty jumps back and dodges a zombie's attack that was getting to close. Luckily, not a scratch. Something is weird. Where did all these zombies come from? She's getting lots of weird thoughts about this but she can't let it confuse her. Patty has no choice but to fight as they were closing in too much. She pulls out her gun from her holster. She fires at two zombies that were closing in on her. If she let's her guard down now, she'll be a goner before she uncover the true mysteries of the island.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:04 pm

"These zombies are really.. Disgusting..

*slash each and every one she met while searching for an exit

"and I'm not good with mazes too. Guess I can just assume that the more the zombies are, the closer I am to exit..."
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:26 pm

This little blondie is surrounded by a barrage of those dead bodies. He shot weapons at them but they regenerate and regenerate. Reminds him of a certain monster.

"This is what happen when I only have limited power. Hmm..what now? in this case I have no other choice but to return to my real incarnation. Oh man, He'll be so annoying, I guess"

nevertheless this king had decided. By focusing on his power to link to his card, he rejects his current astral body and gold dusts slowly gathered, forming a new, materialized adult body. At first he said nothing, but then..

"Hmm...hmmm Hahahaha! hahahaha! Finally! It is really the best when you have your own stature back. Heh!"

He comes with a barrage of swords attack, cutting each zombie entirely and powerfully.

"None in this world would stop me," He said as he combs his hair backward. "By the way, without more powerful monsters this house is boring"

"Come to think of it, my master should be around too. What else this place can offer?"

thankfully, Despite gaining his usual boasting crap, his adult form resembles more jerks with the heart if gold instead of antagonistic.
    Lawfully Dense
    Lawfully Dense

Post by Lawfully Dense Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Flynn dislikes this olace since it reminds him of the castle where Nylen had died, where Galista planted his mastermind weapon. He has been slaying zombies but it seems there is no end to them. Physical sword attack won't suffice.

but worry not, because he is got another efficient "exorcism method"

"DIVINE STREAK!"

A divine light pierce through lines of zombies. He managed tonmake them perish. as so, he is able to clearly see what is in front. there he found the blondie pirate loli.

"Patty! we meet again!"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:34 pm

*Still rushing aimlessly, defeating the zombies that stand in her way*

"I hope I don't have to transform for such mere mobs.. *sigh

It's energy consuming and I can't risk it."

Although if some sort of zombie bosses appear then...
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:48 pm

||A sounds of communicating device beep and buzz||

Granted. A level 97 giant Mummy appears for you all!

despite being kind of huge, He is not that smart. good luck.

||buzz||
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:53 pm

She's got used to this kind of madness. Really, it doesn't bother her anymore and as a Wizard she is capable to escape from some zombies, albeit her servant was not there at the moment.

Until the bandage-man appears, and she knows she cannot face it alone.

" Oh jolly, This place is going crazy!"

She cries as she tries to remember some of her spells. None of them offensive.
    and by the way, the place is crazy from the beginning, miss Hakuno.
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:04 am

What's this? It seems whoever behind this hear his request. How nice.

"Ah..but it appearance hasn't slightly appeal to my battle drive"

He said with slightly neutral but still disinterested tone. At that moment, he observes around from afar, where nobody can see him and finds a certain knight is fighting hard, along with the twintail little girl he had met before. Noire, if he remember it correctly

"Haha. She is still as amusing as ever. Will she give me her rare rapier if I ask her once again?" He muttered in amusement.

But, the interesting part is that he sees someone who didn't fight at all. She defense herself well, though.

"Ho,"

He crosses his arm as he watches her struggling, especially as the mummy had appears.

"She does not seem doing good without her servant."

A pause,

"It looks like she'd need my help. But really, I don't want to be an interference of those 'two' bond. Forming triangular with yourself is weird."

He knows that if Rin is here she would help her, though. She is a great magician after all. But he does not find the sign of that tsun master being around.
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:03 am

[Patty turns to Flynn and, fires a shot just pass his ear at the zombie minion behind him. Luckily, her aim was so precise that it didn't hit him.]

"Hiiya~ Flynn nanoja!"

[She then turned to see the Bossu Mummy. Its Osiris nanoja! Wait, no. It looks different than Osiris. For one thing is slower and sounds derpier and retar-- OMG, ITS OSIRIS's PAPA.]

"So is that a--" [Its too early for the final bossu] "--mini-boss nanoja?"
    Lawfully Dense
    Lawfully Dense

Post by Lawfully Dense Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:55 am

Flynn was a bit startled when she shot the zombie. But then he chuckles because of his amusing action. He is glad that she is not being devoured by zombies. Hopefully no one is.

Until that giant monster appears out of nowhere. That ugly creatures.

"Whoa. I don't think he is a secret boss--"

he remembers the time when they travel through the labyrinth that is linked via zaude. No, even the bosses there are far more graceful.

"It does move like a giganto, though. Patty. It is just the two of us, but let us do this with our usual formation!"
    Flynn is as demanding as ever.  He is in stand by position.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:33 pm

Admin wrote:||A sounds of communicating device beep and buzz||

Granted. A level 97 giant Mummy appears for you all!

despite being kind of huge, He is not that smart. good luck.

||buzz||

My wish is somehow granted.. I wonder if defeating the boss will put an end to this zombie madness..

[transforms into a white-haired , Goddess form Black Heart]

Bring it on, you stupid big -bodied zombie!

*p.s. I made the Admin responded, yay XD*
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:23 am

"Alright.I cannot help that one but this one is worth as battle partner"

He finally decides to descendnext to the white haired girl, which is he knows as Noire. Of course, Noir won't probably recognize him since his form changed temporarily.

" That isn't the way to taunt this big brat"

he grins and winks at her. Then he raises his hand and wave, a second after some projectiles, in golden lights bombarded the giant mummy said. It only pokes the mummy and not yet slice the ugly monster, but it is now turning into both of them.

"That is the proper one."

by purpose he attracts that monster so that it won't disturb others. and for the sake of his alter's master.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:20 pm

"That attack.. You're that kid I met in the mountain?

Thanks for saving me back then, but I'm not losing this time!

Infinite Slash! [flies towards the giant mummy and slash it .. countless times]"

In the meanwhile she kicks those sword projectiles to the mummy, dealing extra damage.

"Who needs to kite them away when we can just defeat it straight away, anyway?"

[character note: As Black Heart, Noire goes from being a polite and calm tempered girl to a very tough and competitive one who openly states rude or sarcastic comments, usually with a small smirk] (sounds familiar? XD)
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:44 pm

{{Xd}}

Gil has not move yet but watching her from behind. That white hair..and that attitude reminds him of his previous master, Caren. Except instead of being blunt Caren used high level of sarcasm that hurts a lot.

"Be careful in treating those of my precious treasures. Heh."

But it seems the monster isn't easily taken care by just that.

"How bothersome. Perhaps we could go a 'date' for today, miss?"

He means partnership of course. His type of girl is something on different level.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:24 pm

"Don't worry, I am being gentle. Not to mention I may hurt myself if I get a bit too.. rough."

*quickly fly behind the slow moving giant and shoot rapid fires from her gun-rapier*

"I am sure attacking it from both directions will confuse it. The zombie don't .. look very smart.

"And with the way it pisses me off to the point that I have to take in your offer , I'm so really going to beat this guy good!"
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:42 pm

"You can at least be more honest about it"

He sarcastically comments upon her thoughts. Still, her idea is sensible so he'll just follow.

"Hey Noire. In your opinion, which is more convicing? Using barrages of swords..or my chains?"

He said it leisurely as if a customer is choosing new houseware. Really, that mummy doesn't scare him or anything.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:05 pm

"A chain may be convenient, you can hold it a while as I charge in with my Rainbow Blade"

[her blade literally change into a big rainbow blade as she instantly flies towards the mummy again]

Ah by the way, hope the mummy didn't dodge since I'm charging at full speed. Prepare yourself!"

Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:08 pm

"None in this world..even Gods, can escape this chain"

He raises hand and this time, long chains roll out of nowhere. Its spear eye targets the near monster and binds him, so that it can no longer move.

"Come on, scientist. This is too easy even for this long failed to incarnate King, with only barely half of his true power"

And he is not boasting.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:22 pm

[stab the giant mummy on its head, and split it into half]

"That's Goddess Black Heart for you, Scientist! Hope you won't make any pathetic excuse now!"

... and glad we're on the same side, I don't want to be binded like that, ever.."
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:39 pm

"You have such perverted though don't you?"

He's talking about tsundere when they are faced with bondage.
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:26 pm

"I..I'm not! I've had enough of being binded until my sisters save me, so I know exactly how it felt!"

A-and I'm a Goddess, so.. It's embarrassing to be binded, don't you think so?"

[blushes as she's not really used being teased]

A-anyway I am not thinking of perverted thought, at all!
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:06 pm

"If I were my old self I would like to see that,"

he chuckles.

"As for now, I prefer to 'wrap' enemy into suffocation and death"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:54 pm

"*sigh* Ah well, at least we managed to defeat it..

Have you find someone else? Let's stick together until we find some more person.."
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:22 pm

"There is a certain knight there, but he they're fine.

Unlike someone I found there. That girl seems helpless, but I am not sure to help her"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:01 am