Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+18
Noire
King Arthur
Prankster Musician
Aichi Sendou
Napping Time
Little King
Emil Castagnier
Black Raison De'tre
I Like Red
Guy Cecil
Sylphine
Dino Cavallone
Suzugamori Ren
LoliPirate
Chihiro Hakuno
Kaidou Takato
Drive-My-Nissan
Admin
22 posters

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 9 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by LoliPirate Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:03 pm

[Patty had wander off somewhere and got lost nanojya. However, in her moment of being lost in time, she managed to stumble upon an ancient relic of the past. It was a legendary hat that belonged to a ship's captain named Patricia N. Redcliffe. It is said that Captain Redcliffe sailed the infamous Sumiron ship that sailed the across new worlds until Hurricane Emo sank it. Its all written on a note hidden within this legendary hat. "I'm going down with this ship!" she proclaimed. And that's just what she did. Truly a magnificent tale. RIP. Patricia N. Redcliffe, XX92~XY14

Regardless, that hat is now her as it was fitting perfectly on her head. Now what was Patty doing now nanojya? Oh right. She was supposed to be stalking Flynnie and his new lover, Greenie. There they are!

So off Patty shall run, but then she tripped on Kumin's dead body--] "--Ugh~nyaah!"  [--and crash land into the "Riichiro" statue. The statue shakes and then slowly, slowly, very slowly, topples over and... well, the rest is history.]
    Lawfully Dense
    Lawfully Dense

Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect - Page 9 Empty Re: Grand Event - New Year Lottery Effect

Post by Lawfully Dense Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:35 pm

[Don't underestimate him, because he can sense you! The Knight grabs Makoto's hand to comfort him out of his fear. lalalalala~ and then..]

"Hey, Patty. What are you doing with that camera?"
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:48 am

[Patty goes back to her senses. Her kitty ears twitches. She quickly stands back up and hides the camera behind her.]

"Camera? What camera nano~yaa~? Uwahaha!"

[She gives this obnoxious laugh like a Yui-nyan would do. Her kitty tail is waving very suspiciously yo.]

"Just focus on what you're doing nyaa. Don't mind Patty nano~yaa! Patty is just taking in the scenery nyaa.~"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:33 pm

"Finally.. I.. get back to normal.

Although being a giant is.. tiring.."

Z..zzz
    Tachibana Makoto
    Tachibana Makoto

Post by Tachibana Makoto Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:36 pm

[Is this how it feels when a hand of yours being held by someone.. you see as important? Probably that's what in Makoto's mind. But.. who knows? It was fine when with Haru or Nagisa.]

..Eh?

[Never been this doki doki before.]

That's so kind of you to.. EH NO, NO, I MEAN thank you.

[He's still scared. But, at the same time, impressed with Flynn's bravery.]

Y-You got a cute friend there.

[Yes, Patty. He refers to you. Please capture as much as infinity photos and share a copy or two of the best for this backstroke style swimmer.]
    Lawfully Dense
    Lawfully Dense

Post by Lawfully Dense Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:23 pm

" I see. Take care then,"

[He nods at Patty as he walks away with Makoto. Uh, this heartbeat...so Is this how it feels when you are in love..?]

"Yes, indeed. There are many sweet female members among my team, But I wish you just to look at me,"

[He quickly clams his hand and wipes them in awkward.]

"A-ah! no! I meant-- You can befriend them, as well."
    Tachibana Makoto
    Tachibana Makoto

Post by Tachibana Makoto Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:31 pm

{{FLYNN YOU ROFLOLMAO}}

[Makoto is a little surprised by Flynn's sudden change. He doesn't understand the reason behind Flynn doing so.]

Good for you to have a friend like her.

[It's either really praising him, trying to change the topic, a little jealous of Flynn and Patty, or..]

The two of you are friends.
    That means I still have the chance to win your heart.. am I?

[He's indeed jealous. He then also back away and scratch everything he just said.]

N-No! I.. you're right. I'd like to meet them.

[Look away as he try to think of something related to ]

It will be fun to introduce all of you to Haru and the others too.
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:51 pm

Saber!
    You don't have to be rude to him. Please.

[She may have yelled at him. But the lustful side of her is still controlling.]

That means another chance in the right place.
    You were probably just nervous and, at the same time, can't hold the hunger any longer, Saber.

[Now your master is hugging your right hand, Saber. Happy?]

This time, chew slower than before. Can you?

[She keep misunderstanding Saber's hunger with.. other kind.. of hunger. Will Excalibur slap her to the real world?]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:13 pm

This is hard..your skin is too tight to be chewed slowly..

[This ahoge King looking like he's thinking hard.]

How about if I slice you into sushi?

[OMG Saber! not even Archer would do that! you insolent!
    however, the hunger curse corrupted his mind and heart. He does not recognize Ayaka as...Ayaka.]

Lawfully Dense
    Lawfully Dense

Post by Lawfully Dense Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:19 pm

"That sounds fun. Are they your friends? please, tell me more about you"

[This surely sounds as if they are going to be engaged and doing a pre-wedding interviews of their life partner to be.]

"I grow up as a Knight..nothing so interesting from me. I am capable in doing multitasks or take charge or so. I like cooking, too! but I am not good in reading theory books.."
    Tachibana Makoto
    Tachibana Makoto

Post by Tachibana Makoto Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:41 am

[Happy for Flynn who wanted to know more about Makoto and his friends.

This conversation continues.
    That means they really are ready to make a good family.]

They are. It's always fun when you're with them.
    From club activities to games in my room.

[The knight telling Makoto a little of his story.

Aren't he lonely?]

Do you live by yourself?

[A knight's life. Makoto finds it hard to imagine.]
    Lawfully Dense
    Lawfully Dense

Post by Lawfully Dense Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:05 pm

"Ah no. I grew up trained by my father, he is a Knight as well. Sadly he died earlier and leave me with regret. Until then I live with mother, and we often change places"

a sadness seen on his eyes when he recalled moment about his dad. He remember he also become a certain jerk when he was not ready to face the lost.

"I swear to become a Knight, to justify my father's death. At first, but slowly I realize that I want to protect people and serve them. for society. It is not wrong for me if I sacrifise myself when needed. Before that, I want to see that the world had become better place"

he smiles when he said that.

"Oh sorry. I talk too much"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:21 pm