Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

4 posters

Settling in between- Closed to Fate casts

Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Settling in between- Closed to Fate casts - Page 2 Empty Re: Settling in between- Closed to Fate casts

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:24 pm

What are you talking about?

[She refers to the other girl.
    And what do you mean by that, Ayaka? What is it that you're trying to say?]

Archer.. he..

[She wants to tell the truth. But there's something off with.. something.. somewhere.
    Please tell them how are you going to explain, Sajyou.
    Now have her stares at the other servant.]

I'm sure she didn't ask you to.. chase me..
    Am I wrong, Archer?

[She said it. She never wish to suspect Hakuno to tell Archer.. that. She has no intention to fight with the other master. She never wish to be a part of war in the beginning.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Settling in between- Closed to Fate casts - Page 2 Empty Re: Settling in between- Closed to Fate casts

Post by Gilgamesh Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:28 pm

[Gil is angry because a servant show hostile intention near his master, and not just that that servant who seems to be Saber class servant continue to ignore his inquiry. But that girl, somehow she feels like his master, different yet the same, his master also told him not to attack, so he hasn't fired the shot yet.]

No, she didn't, and even if she did, doesn't mean I would. You overestimate yourself, I have never had the need to chase you. And let me say this one more time, I've never met you before, and unless you want to feel what's it like to be dead, stop ranting foolish accusation.
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:03 pm

"...."

[Saber delays his Invisible Air outburst. No matter how he wants to cut him into sushi now, he is aware that problems is best to be solved by talking first. Tch. It is still feel like pain in the ass, having to tone down for this motherfvcker.]

"There is chance your Master is right about misunderstanding. To elaborate, Answer me then. Are you Archer?"

[He clear his throat as he twitches to Ayaka for a moment.]

"Maybe I should just clarify the true identity. Are you The Spirit of Hero among heroes, Gilgamesh"

[One Servant identity that he won't forget, ever.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:15 pm

[Gil shrugs a bit. Even with that attitude, knowing his existence as the king of heroes and acknowledging it is quite the achievement. So he calm down a bit.]

I am, in fact, the heavenly king of heroes, Gilgamesh. However, unlike a normal Servant, a stature like me is not in any Servant class, withal, Archer class servant.

[Don't compare him with a white haired brat with fake tan.]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:13 pm

[Arthur stares at him at full audience. At first, before he smirks.]

"The class could probably mistakenly noticed since there are tons of another archer class back and then."

[He speaks with a calm tone.]

"But if you are that Gilgamesh, one and only, then there is no chance I would go wrong! Even if you cannot remember us for unknown reason, I. Will. Never. Forgive and forget you!"

[As he turns from calm demeanor to an agitated one, an invisible air appears and he dashed to strike him.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:25 pm

[Her servant is not probably the angelic and chivalrous one but upon being with him for long, she knows one trait of him is..that he is honorable King. It is shown like when Lani forced her to take off her...underwear and he turns away, when Lancer tried to seduce him and he casted her off, and when BB hypnotized him to say inappropriate thoughts about her, Gil neglects them and remain true to his honor. Even go far getting mad at himself having incidentally saying those improper words.

With that, she trust him that he won't likely chasing other servant's master and harass her.]

"Please believe him! No!"

[Hakuno jumps and immediately cast a code. It magic contains binding so that enemy servant would be paralyzed, however she has to hurt herself in the proccess since Saber agility is top.]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:34 pm

"Urgh..!"

[ Saber stops in the middle due to the strong bind. He never know a Master can do something like this, but he is more concermed about how she could decide to go that far.

Saber lifts his sword covered in Invisible Air and rise it up to his face as he speaks.]

"You have an excellent Master, though I pity her for having to protect you. Get off, Young lady. As possible I don't want you to get involved."

[The usual cheerful Saber is now turns darker, as he was when he found out Manaka's true intention.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:41 pm

"It is not that I protect him, because he can crush both of you for sure,"

[Hakuno says in tremble, slowly she sob, she cannot hold tears.]

"I just don't like your partial judgement. So it is my selfish act. I cannot do offensive magic so that is the least I can do"

Oh, Ayaka might lost trust for her. But then again Hakuno never want it to be this way. What is that urgent thing causing both of them being unforgiving toward Gil--who seems to get stuck at the misunderstanding?
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:45 pm

[Saber and Hakuno used their skill. One to attack the other servant, one to protect her targeted servant. This is never a good surprise. Ayaka watched the two, unbelieving what happened.]

Stop..

[She wishes to stop Saber. But does that mean activating the seal? She doesn't want that.]

Stop! Saber!

[Using her blood than an animal's for every morning ritual may be.. okay. Even though it's scary and hurts herself.]

This may sound impossible.

[But to see Saber and Hakuno like that, it's a big no.]

What if this Archer was not the one we fought?

[They may look the same. But, no matter how is this mixed feelings difficult to understand, something's off from this Archer and the previous one, judging from the way he expressed his thought and how Hakuno defended her servant.]

If it's true he doesn't remember us..

["..and that time you captured me, there must be something, right?" She wonders.]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:19 pm

"What are you talking about, Ayaka? As I said there are tons of Archers, hence Servants. It is then possible if we make mistake. But spirit of Gilgamesh means that only one, there is no way of mistaking"

[Saber tries to break free from her bind. He thinks that if he condense his mana enough for defense, he will eventually break free. The condensation can be seen as the air around his blade is swirling. of course, for a binding magic, the caster will feel hurt having to restrain oppositing force.]

"I am sorry, lady. I really would not hurt you but you choose it"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:41 pm