Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

4 posters

Settling in between- Closed to Fate casts

Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Settling in between- Closed to Fate casts Empty Settling in between- Closed to Fate casts

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:31 pm

[What]: Masters reunited
    [When] : After Tsunami
    [Who] : Any Fate cast
    [Warning] : none

---------------

[She brought that glasses girl along. This place looks better than any place she has visited in the island]

"First...What's your name? I am Hakuno"
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Settling in between- Closed to Fate casts Empty Re: Settling in between- Closed to Fate casts

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:25 pm

[Ayaka's dragged along by.. is it safe to call her friend?]

Hah.. hah.. you're fast..

[Now let her breath, new friend.]

Hakuno? Isn't that a cool name?

[Smiled as she said that to Hakuno. Doesn't feel dangerous, or like an enemy to Ayaka.]

I'm Ayaka. Sajyou Ayaka.
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Settling in between- Closed to Fate casts Empty Re: Settling in between- Closed to Fate casts

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:11 pm

"Is it? thank you"

[She feels a bit of relief. Actually that was never her true name, but..let it slide.]

"I hope you are fine with more serious talking. It is not that I want to dissect your privacy life,.."

[Hakuno gulps.]

"Are you...a master?"
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:01 pm

[Feels good to make friends. Even though they are.. somewhere.. on what it looks like an abandoned island.]

Serious talk? What do you mean by serious talk?

[Hakuno's question about master surprised her a little. But, still, surprised.]

What do you mean by master?

[Trying to hide it. Pretend to not know about the master she's talking about, if it means Holy Grail.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:34 pm

[Not sure, but you are a bad liar, Ayaka. Even the airhead Hakuno can realize it]

"Saber is...your servant. .ain't it"

[Gil always suggest her to get things exactly to the point whenever she wants to talk. She is doing it.]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:00 am

What? How could she..

[Saber is Ayaka's servant. Ayaka is Saber's master. Master, servant, seal, and war. How did Hakuno knows about that is a mystery to Ayaka.]

Unless you're a master.

You're also.. servant..

[She starts to worry if Hakuno and her servant means a part of the this year's war.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:13 am

"Well...Yes. I am a Master of a Servant"

[She does not seem like it when she reveal them all. But assuming this girl suffers the same, she has no choice.]

"So..there is another Master and Servant. That means.."

[Hakuno is asking herself. Are you enemy? are we enemy? am I enemy?]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:32 am

[Sad is they are fated to be enemy of each other and other masters and servants. These two just met.

It would be nice if this is just a competition or something like NBA or world cup. No need for them to kill to win. No need of sacrifice or corpse. Just.. no harm.]

Does that mean.. we..

I can't believe this. If we're destined to be opponents of each other and other masters..

[She could have summoned his servant to attack her or Saber.]

[Shrouded by uncertainty.]

{{Suddenly italics won't work. ;~;}}

Last edited by Sajyou Ayaka on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:42 am

[No, She can't summon her servant now, because he is currently not-in-so-tame mode. She is the one alerted that probably Saber will come and harm her out of anything.]

"..I..don't want us to be enemies,"

[Sure, like that is believable.]

"Honestly I dislike the war"
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:13 am

Hakuno..

[Ayaka refuses the idea of them being enemies too. But, curse this war.. or what made it exist.]

I do not wish to fight you, Hakuno.

We both hate the war.

Yes. We both hate the war. Perhaps our background are similar?

Tell me. What makes you a Master?
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:34 pm

"I just..."

[Hakuno slips a break because of her traumatizing memory.]

"I was going to die when suddenly a voice heard. As haughty as he is, he saved my life. And he is now my Servant. That is the history"
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:35 pm

[Did you listen, Ayaka? Can you imagine? The two of you are alike.]

That must be..

Scary.

Since then, we became the lead character of our own story.

[Bond of Master and Servant, battles, murders, those are no longer nightmare. It's real.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:54 pm

"Umm..yes. But my Servant is kind of ..more scarier."

[If you have imagined him he's like the all chivalrous Saber class, You're wrong, Ayaka. He is not knight in shining armor. Well..his armor does shines, though. Too bright more than a diamond.]

"Hmm..I wonder if he will obey if I call him now"

[Meet and greet wouldn't be bad, right? A red symbol of her servant's tattoo glows, but it is unknown whether the summon succeeded or not.]

King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:20 pm

[She didn't call me but Saber is worried so he came even before Ayaka summons him.]

"Ayaka, the sharks and the tsunami is quite a mess, I am worried"

[But it seems she is okay...except what is that wavy girl beside her doing?]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:04 pm

[And of course he comes, a summoning spell isn't something trivial, normally people would use it only in most important cases. And when the spell is used without even contacting him using telepathy before the summoning, it is surely as dangerous as it can be. And he arrives, ready to hit anything that try to harm his "master". But after arriving, nothing seems to be in danger. Not even a murderous intent.]

Do tell me the thing I need to fight suddenly escape when he hears my name or are you foolish enough to call me for something insignificant?

[He uses intimidating stoic smile in the word "insignificant".]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:23 pm

[Before, she thought that the first servant coming was her, but...no, he's different. Could it be he is this glasses' girl master? he spontaneously report at her and seemingly worried.

Before Hakuno has the chance to get to know about that servant, suddenly another light appears, and this time, it is the cocky Servant of her. And as usual, he is in super bad mood..again. Or no?]

"I don't know if we should fight...I mean..they are.."
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:35 pm

[Saber was curious about that girl and intended to thank her because it seems that girl had saved Ayaka.

..that is until she summoned the Servant of her. He had no Idea that she is a Master. But he is more oblivious that her servant is..]

"..Archer?!"

[Before Hakuno even explain he immediately pushes Ayaka behind him, acting as a shield. That golden attribute, red eye and haughty attitude. It should be no one but him, no matter how he change look.]

"Bastard, So you chase us here!"

[But there is something weird. He never remember that Archer's master is a high school girl. Saber decide to not take risk though. Ayaka had once almost dying. He does not want that.]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:31 am

Saber! Wait!

[She didn't wish for this to happen. However, to see the other servant here, THAT servant, Ayaka's shaking in fear.]

Hakuno. I..

[Trying to gain her composure. She shook her head.]

We don't have to fight, do we?
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:14 am

[Who the hell is this guy? Claiming to know him as if they have met before. He is a famous king, so being known is not a weird thing and he can sense that the guy is also a servant. But this guy, out of thin air, called him a bastard.]

The people around here really have a death wish, don't they?

[But he is a bit curious about the situation, so he doesn't kill him on the spot.]

Unless, you want to be dead, remind me of how we have met before.
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:43 pm

[Saber holds tight Ayaka's hand. He understand that she is really scared of that servant being. By no mistake..it is that archer! the way he talks and everything cannot deceive him.]

"...Are trying to play prank on us, now? Should I ever remind you how nasty your trick when you tried to rape posses Ayaka?"

[Hold it Saber. don't let emotion got into you. Calm. calm. you are a King. That is what Saber repeats on his mind. ]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:39 pm

Saber!

[Too ashamed to remember. But that was quite the impression she gets from Archer. Will there be another something unexpected given from servant of the other side?]

No need to mention that one! Just..

..don't fight.

[Both masters and servants are here. What to do other than fight?]

[Without her realize it, she hold her servant's hand tighter.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:40 pm

I did say remind me, didn't I? Or you worms are so stupid that I need to repeat those words?

[Whatever, he doesn't care anymore now it run or die for the foolish blondie. Unless Gil's master is quick enough to use her command spell to stop the attack, he will kill him and her. He summons up a few portal behind him.]
    Sajyou Ayaka
    Sajyou Ayaka

Post by Sajyou Ayaka Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:18 am

Remind him, he said.

He doesn't remember? What's up with this.. Archer?

[And how are you going to remind him of something and anything else, Ayaka? You were so scared when he was that close to you, if you remember. Now that you see him again. The three of you are on the same floor, in the same place, again. What kind of reunion is this?]

Can we just talk about it? Just.. this time..
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:27 pm

[Hm..that is weird. There has been something weird with her Servant. Gil is indeed actually always being self-centered and frank, but even so, He is not easily agitated like that. Even when he is arguing with Gawain or receive insult from Karna.]

"Hold it. We do not need unecessary fight!"

[Even so, that saber servant looks really agitated. what did Gil ever do to her? There must be some misunderstanding. She knows Gil have that potential but he is not that way.]

"My Servant, he..had been asleep for so long and just awakened recently. Perhaps it is another one you have argument with"
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:44 pm

[Saber is readily to summon his Invisible Air, upon hearing Hakuno's statement. At first, he is suspecting her being manipulated by that nasty servant. But then again she makes certain sense.]

"Never I would take unecessary fight. But I have no choice when the servant you defend points his weapon at us, do I?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:30 pm