Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+2
Gilgamesh
Aichi Sendou
6 posters

What's in there? - Open to Everyone

Black Raison De'tre
    Black Raison De'tre

What's in there? - Open to Everyone - Page 2 Empty Re: What's in there? - Open to Everyone

Post by Black Raison De'tre Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:39 am

"The magical energy here is strong!"

[Or so say she mutters to herself, as Rikka curiously wanders through the initially thought empty ruins. That was, until she heard a SOUND. It sounded like a fight. M-maybe this place isn't safe? No, no, no! There's no way she can back out. The Wielder of the Wicked of Eye of Truth does not fear anything!

She'll follow the sound until she came across two people fighting. And there were two other people? Quick, she'll hide behind a column and watches the onslaught.]

"They look... strong." [She mutters to herself.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

What's in there? - Open to Everyone - Page 2 Empty Re: What's in there? - Open to Everyone

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:52 am

[Upon seeing that the newcomer was close to him, Aichi gazed at the boy with curiosity. The male looked definitely younger than him.]

Well, you see, the treasure is not the reason why those two are fighting. Let's just say that... Egos tend to flare up a bit higher... ehehehehe -rubs his finger on his cheek sheepishly-

[Then the blunette heard another voice. It was unmistakably female.]

Hey, I know you're here, too. Show yourself.
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:55 pm

"Is that so?"

[Still, he is interested in seeing them. Learning about human is fun after all! ]

"Then big bro, would you accompany me to see closer? I really want to"

[His red eyes shimmers with excitement. At this moment he is looking almost mad. You may have notice his common sense is different. but a moment later he managed to keep his composure, and his childish side shown again.]

"With that whoever is hiding there. Wanna follow, little madam?"
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:46 pm

It's wise to wait till those two are done fighting -sweatdrops with a sheepish laugh-

[Then he calls the female who is still hiding.]

We won't hurt you. Just show up.
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:27 pm

"Heee..that would be boring"

[He twitches to where the female hides. Hmm..no hostility from her. Not too interesting to be observed.]

"In that case..may I ask you,"

[His expression changed again. This time his eyes widening]

"Big bro..do you happen to have any 'cards'?"
    Black Raison De'tre
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:39 am

"Cool!"

[The special effects here were almost too realistic. As if she could feel the cool air despite being a good distance away. It was cool! is what Rikka thought. Her ahoge swayed around excitedly, which can be seen behind the pillar. Oh, did someone call to her? Darn, her cover is blown.

She'll stand up now and turn her attention towards the two male. Ahem, as the Wielder of the Wicked Eye of Truth, she must appear cool and calm as ever so... have a cold, somewhat emotionless stare.

She was careless. She let her guard down. She should have concealed her presence more better. She still need to be stronger!]

"Hello."
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:52 pm

[Aichi's cerulean orbs then took in the details of the girl. Thankfully, she has no motives of hostility. However, what sparked his interest is the white eye patch. He couldn't help but to wonder how she ended up like that with one eye concealed under the patch.]

Hmmmm... did she end up in an accident that caused her eye to get damaged like that?

[But the answer may be provided later, because he still recalled the young man's question. He took out his deck case with the Vanguard logo in front.]

Here's my deck. You may look at it.
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:58 pm

"Hello there! are you looking for treasure as well?"

[He said to the eyepatch girl. She seems kind of lost, though. So Gil doubt that girl is looking for treasure.

He turns his attention to the set or cards Aichi gave.]

"Hmm.."

[He observes them one by one. Not too familiar and a bit different with the magic cards his friends are collecting, but his intuition is saying something.]

"Could they be summoned and lend you power?"
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:15 pm

[Luckily for everyone in the spot, Gil isn't that serious so his literal world splitting attack is limited only to that snowy knave.]

ELISH!

[The sword lets out a big shock-wave creating bright light that split the sky. The atmosphere around the area breaks like a mirror and destroying all of the ice that is created by the worm.]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:22 pm

[What is that. He can't--]

"Yukianesa!"

[He quickly builds a large, final defense of ice spears and shields. However, that whoever bastard's power is way beyond that. a long, painful howl heard as he is down to the ground.

Jin hasn't lost his consciousness for a few moments. With barely short breathes, he curses in regret.]

"....ass...ho..le..."

Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Hmph! Fool!

[He shrugs. He can land the finishing blow easily, but since it's quite rare to find an opponent of this level, he lets him live for now, so the worm can keep him entertained in this place. Then he stands there observing the little kid that seems familiar.]
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:50 pm

[Don' t judge him by how he looks. This boy immediately know that somebody observing him. He returns the cards to the blunette.]

"It appears that I must really observe things over there. Thanks, big bro"

[Then he walks ahead. Wow, he is amazed of how messy the battlefield could be. He notices there is a blond red eyed man standing, and another one laying down. Needless to say who is winning, but that kind of wound the beaten guy had is intriguing.]

"My, my. It is kind of cruel, you know. Beating up someone like that"

[His red eyes shimmer and glare toward that standing blond guy. A smile appears from his face, and it looks like he is challenging.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:15 pm

It's a fitting punishment for disrespecting me. He should be grateful I didn't kill him on the spot.

[He glares back at the kid, who really looks like his past self. The resemblance is really uncanny. Is this kid, is somehow a copy of his past self, or just an imposter.]

If you have a problem with it, I suppose I'll teach you a thing or two about how to act in front of a king.

[He isn't satisfied yet and still has a few bombs to burst, so it isn't wise to glare at him like that. He summons a portal to his treasuries. What kind of treasure? No one knows yet.]
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:29 pm

[Ho, you dare to glare back at him, nobody do that before. When we're talking about pride, it is the same going here, mister. He is not back down.]

"Right, right. Will you show me how, then?"

[His eyes widened when he sees the portal opens. Holy magnificent. His innocent looking face is gone now, instead, he's looking mad with his loud laughter.]

"Perhaps, I can deliver good critics at that"

Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:42 pm

Tch! This stupid place is full of imbecile.

[The portal launches its attack, by throwing out Vajra, a uniquely shaped projectile that summons a lightning strike on its landing spot.]

Let's see your critics on this treasure of mine.

[Upon arriving at its destination, several more portal opens up behind Gilgamesh.]
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:54 pm

"First one would be this : You need to train your ego, but I still respect you, anyway"

[This kid shrugs. He's still only recover 50% percent of his power, but he knows what to do. First, he takes a back step, and swipe open a portal that appears out of thin air, sucking the projectile in so that he's safe without scratch.

Then the portal closes.]

Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:10 pm

You dare to steal my treasure!

[Oh no! Nobody can do that, not even his past self. He is really angry, he doesn't even care his opponent is a kid.]

Die, fool!

[He opens up several portal launching hundreds of weapons at once while several particular portal launches Enkidu, the chain of heaven. And this chain is connected to his portal, so no way it can be stolen from him. Once the chain grabs its enemy, it binds the space around the target, so not even teleportation magic can escape its bind.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:18 pm

[Aichi thanked the guy after receiving the cards back. He was glad that the boy was gazing at them with extreme curiosity without having to steal from him. He still remembered the time when Morikawa stole his avatar card, right when it was still on Royal Paladin form, so that the raven-head teen could beat Kai at Card Capital only to have his rear whopped by the brunette once more.]

-now peeking in to see the progress of the battle, shocked to see more swords popping out- What in the-

[Now he remained in his hiding spot, hoping that the fight would cease on a safe note.]

Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:30 pm

"Watch your mouth as you say, mongrel"

[What a pain in the ass, you are. Anyway, he's got fancy Enkidu as well. He summons them to bind each and each of thrown weapons, avoiding them to hit him, and the kids behind him.

While, he opens a link portal, a technique he learns from the Ainsworth doll. This portal sucks the chain and let its spear eye appear on another portal in different spot, only to loop into another hole. Just like stitching process.

He lets out a smile before turning into the blunette behind him and the eyepatch girl]

"Ah, Big bro over there. can you take care this poor weakling on the floor,please? I hate having obstacle in fightings"
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:55 pm

[That insult+ stealing his treasure= slow and painful death.]

Mongrel!?

[He instantly summons up more projectiles.]

Let's see how much you can block my treasures, imbecile!

[Even the chain has its limit and he summons his higher tier treasure, including the prototype Gae Bolg. The spear that distort fate and always strike the enemies heart. Unless the kid has a very high luck stats, it is impossible to miss. Along with it several other treasures with various effect such as shield breaking and absolute attack are also thrown.]

Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:14 pm

[Uh-oh. He was chit-chatting with the kids he does not pay attention. The spear thrust into his body as easily as dango cake in stick. At least, from what you can see. The kid is down, on the stream of blood.]

"*Pants*..Wow, as I expected. ...hahahaha! How does it feel to use the power of treasuries, King?"

[Instead of grieving, this boy smiles and laughs. His heart is placed inside the card which is currently still in possession of the Ainsworth. No matter what, he is still living.]

"I don't need this"

[He opens up a portal which shot the previously taken Vajra into him, and opens up others readily, aimed at that King but not yet released.]

"Currently what I have is less than a thousand.  I am such a weakling since you have most of my treasures"
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:23 am

[Upon hearing the advice from the young stranger, Aichi nodded.]

Wakarimashita. Be careful...

[He then ran away to another safe place, away from the danger while maintaining his grip on the girl's wrist.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:29 pm

[At this point, Gil realizes the kid is genuine. He pauses for a moment looking at his pas self. But a past is not something to cling on. And for some, a past is a thing that must never catches up. Yet, in front of him is the persona he has left behind. He doesn't hate him, but a past is just history that is meant to stay behind.]

I own everything in this world, after all.

[He stoically replies as he gaze the kid. He also opens up exactly the same number of portals as the kid. And finally another one portal containing one of the lowest tiered weapon he had, even though it is the lowest, it still has the power to slice a normal human like a butter. The difference in their attack's power might be as thin as a paper, but a difference is a difference and a past should stay in the past. That's the message he wants to send.]
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:01 pm

[Yes yes. He knows what you think. Sadly, he is not your past self or whatsoever. As a paralel wandering archer spirit who once gain everything including wisdoms, he is aware that he has so many alternate self. Well...as for this one, he admires the overwhelming charisma. It is just that this version is lacking what he has--ego control.]

"Really? are you sure you have everything?"

[As the true incarnation spirit of Gilgamesh, he feels like you are not to measure up to him if only he can fully incarnate. ]

"This will be conclusion"

[Launches the attack of his hundred weapons.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:19 pm

[As he kept running, he looked over his shoulder to see the progress of the battle. There are now more swords jutting out of the portal.]

I hope these three will be ok... Seeing anyone dead is the last thing I want...

[That was his last thought before he resumed his sprint.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:16 pm