Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

5 posters

The Haunted Ferris wheel - open to everyone

Noire
    Noire

The Haunted Ferris wheel - open to everyone Empty The Haunted Ferris wheel - open to everyone

Post by Noire Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:56 pm

What] : Anything goes.
    When] : After the arrival.
    [Where] : At the Ferris wheel.
    Rating - E.

[enters the area near the ferris wheel]

As Noire is in front, she reaches the place first.

"Don't worry everyone, there is nothing here...
    As expected from myself, I only do everything after all. *says it proudly"

. . . *no sound*

"Wait, where are everyone? Could it be that I walk too fast , leaving all of them behind?"
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

The Haunted Ferris wheel - open to everyone Empty Re: The Haunted Ferris wheel - open to everyone

Post by Kaidou Takato Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:28 pm

[In spite of what he said before they left the beach, Noire insisted to be in front so Takato, together with Rio walked a bit closely behind the twin-tailed lady as he directs the way on how to get to their next destination until suddenly he lost track of Noire.

But since it's only a one way road, he and Rio finally arrived and it was then he noticed that the place is far from what he imagined. Yes the place is an amusement park----an abandoned one plus a creepy place to boot.

As they continued walking, he saw Noire that seems to be looking for them.]

"Noire!" *he called*
    Noire
    Noire

The Haunted Ferris wheel - open to everyone Empty Re: The Haunted Ferris wheel - open to everyone

Post by Noire Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:49 pm

"This place is creepy and I haven't met them at all.."

"W..what's that voice calling me? [surprised as she suddenly hears someone calling for them

Come to think of it, the ones knowing my name are just the two of them..

"I am here, where are you Takato-san, Rio-san?"
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:29 pm

"Noire-san? Takato-san?"

[The air was dark and depressing. Rio had arrive later than the other two. She was still far behind.

Something had caught her attention while they were walking. Something she cannot remember well. For a few second upon entry, she fell into a trance like state. Something the other two most likely didn't notice. It was clear that this place was abandoned. It was dark and almost seem haunted. And at the same time, there was a sadness in the air.

Anyway, more important. Where are Noire and Takato? How far did those two wander off to? Rio will continue her way until she could find sight of them.]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:56 pm

"That's not good.. I can hear their voice but I can't find them...

My fault for walking too fast.. "

[starts to enter the state of panic]

"Calm down, Noire-san... Calm down. You're a Goddess.." *reassuring herself to calm down*

"Okay, I'm feeling better now.. Guess I'll just backtrack and perhaps I can meet them. That's a good idea."
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:57 pm

[reluctant enters on the other side. She might not aware of people there. She stands and analyze as she could]

"..Is anybody here....?"

[No one, she supposed]

[As low as her voice is, she might be heard like a creepy ghost hum.]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:07 pm

"S-show yourself, ghost! I've battled your kinds on Gamindustry and I'm not scared!"

As my face is pale, clearly afraid of what might find her
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:54 pm

[As Rio continued walking alone through the darkness, something suddenly dropped from the sky. A white cat suddenly rained down from seemingly out of no where. She blinked once and gave a mighty shrill.]

"IIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[She shook her head, trying to shake the feline beast off. Her number one enemy--cats! *meow* It hop off her head and just stood itself in front of her. Rio kept her distance of course. Who knows what those beasts could do? It appears to have fallen from a tree. Rio VS Cat. Who would win?!

Yes, her enemy is not a ghost. Rather, its a CAT! Wait, why the heck is there a cat doing here?! Don't tell me its a GHOST CAT!? EVEN WORST!]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:28 pm

"A.. scream? That sounds like Rio-san!"
    She is close to me!"

[walks to the source of the sound]

"I need to prepare my weapon.. *draws my rapier while walking near the source*"

Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:53 pm

[He's separated with Rio too this time!

Suddenly he heard faint sound. Could it be Noire? Rio? But the sound was too ghastly for it to be those two. Just he heard a loud scream. It was Rio's!!!]

RIO!!

[The blond guy calls out loud and starts running, trying to go where the sound comes from. He is worried about the blue haired lady, but at the same time, he was worrying about the win tailed lady too!]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:01 pm

There are no such things as ghost, I assured myself as I sheathe my weapon back and proceed calmly

* walks slowly and carefully towards where Rio is supposed to be, when she suddenly hear someone.

"That's Takato's voice!

I am here, where did all of you go?"
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:09 pm

[He entered the place with Chihiro...is what should supposed to happen but he was separated from her!]

Chii-chan?

[He looked for her, but no signs of the brunette. Now he wanders randomly in this creepy place, which he didn't find creepy at all when suddenly he feels something not normal. Could it be the power of the Void?

Ren continues to walk until he bumped into a certain twin tailed girl wielding a sheathed... sword?]

"Sorry, this place is too dark I didn't notice you. Are you alright?"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:14 pm

"H-hold it right there! Don't come closer to me yet!"

"Who are you? Why are you here? Human or g-g-ghost?"

*points my rapier to you out of fear.
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:32 pm

[IT IS A SWORD(rapier). Ren was surprised as the other person suddenly pointed her rapier at him but then composed himself right after he was asked questions.]

"I'm Ren. I am looking for Tetsu with Chii-chan but it seems like we were separated upon arrival on this place. I'm a human, so it would be nice if you put that down."*points at the rapier* "Oh, have you seen Chii-chan? by the way that rapier is cool."

{{yeah he is being random=))}}
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:36 pm

W..what kind of nonsense is this guy *thinks to herself as she couldn't comprehend his randomness.

His ridiculousness reminds me of that little purple brat..

"Y-you don't seem to be a bad guy, Ren-san.. Sorry for my rudeness. *puts the rapier back*"

Anyway, the name's Noire and I'm searching for all my friends too..

We were separated in here somehow. And this place looks creepy."
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:45 pm

[So she's the same as him too. Maybe there is really something about this place aside from its creepiness.]

"Don't you think Dark Irregulars units are suited for this place, Nocchi? I can imeeji(image) meeting Amon than Tetsu here."

[Yes he just call her Nocchi.]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:59 pm

"N-n-nocchi? Do you know who you addresses?

I am a Goddess, so watch your mouth! >///<

and what is Dark Irregulars anyway?

*calms down after a while*

F-fine, let's look for them together.. The more the merrier, right?"
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:26 pm

[Goddess? Like Tatsunagi-san?? Oh wait Suiko is not a Goddess but an idol! But he didn't mind anyway.]

"By the way, I think you are in a hurry before. Where were you heading by the way?"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:35 pm

"I was running to the direction of my friend's voice.. But now the voice disappears..

I am sure they aren't going nowhere though.. And it seems that they are close by."

*sigh*

"Ah well, when and where is did the last time you see your friend ?"
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:04 pm

"I wonder where did Ren-san goes..?"

[Fortunately, as fragile as she looked, she has a kind of nerves of steel. The sounds and coldness don't bother her at all.

that's when she bumps into a certain blonde with a good surface. wow.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:05 pm

[The showdown continues, Rio vs the Mao Guai (Cat Ghost... thing).

It seems, no matter where goes, this cat continues to follow her. What does it want from her??? She stopped her pacing and turned towards the white furball. It stopped as well. Rio put on a brave face.]

"Shoo. Shoo. Stop following me."

[she said. What does this kitty want? Was it looking for a fight? Did it want to duel her?? That's ridiculous. Whoever heard of a cat dueling. ...Cathy doesn't count! Sort of. Err, does Cathy count as a cat? Or as a delusional human being? Never mind that. Back to the main topic. How to get this cat to go away!

Rio picks up a stick and start waving it.]

"Go away! Go away! Don't come any closer!"

[The Mao Guai just meowed and tilted its head in confusion.]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:02 pm

"I believe I heard Rio's voice from that side.."

"Walk faster, Ren-san! We'll miss her!"

"Don't stray around and follow me! Geez, this is why I don't like a Party!"

[Noire is a bit impatient to see Ren's randomness and tried her best to tolerate that]
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:53 pm

[He followed Noire as they ran to the direction of Rio's voice until he saw... Aichi? Is that Aichi? the place is foggy and he can't see the person with blue hair clearly so he decided to move closer and realized it's not the Liberator fighter after all.

It was then he noticed that the lady was not alone. She's with a cat and it seems like she's warding it off. He then tried to pick the cat but to his surprise, his hands went through it's body!]

"Nice pet you have here."*to Rio*
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:04 pm

[A lady bumped into him as he was running, good thing he acted quickly and was able to support the brunette with his right hand on her waist and avoided her fall on the ground.]

"That was dangerous. Are you all right?"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:20 pm

"So that's a ghost cat. huh.."

[wents closer towards Rio]

"I don't want to hurt it, but then.. *takes her sword to scare the cat away..

Here, you're safe now. You're funny to be scared of cats *chuckles a little as i extend my arm to Rio"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:31 pm