Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

5 posters

The Haunted Ferris wheel - open to everyone

Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

The Haunted Ferris wheel - open to everyone - Page 2 Empty Re: The Haunted Ferris wheel - open to everyone

Post by Suzugamori Ren Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:29 pm

"Nocchi, I think you should learn how not to point that thing every time. It's dangerous."*looks at the cat*

"Now you're scaring it."
    Noire
    Noire

The Haunted Ferris wheel - open to everyone - Page 2 Empty Re: The Haunted Ferris wheel - open to everyone

Post by Noire Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:48 pm

"Well, I did it to safe my friend. See, she's less pale now.

Come on, stand up Rio-san. Let's find Takato-san and get out of here.."

"Wait, stop calling me Nocchi! >///<"
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:07 pm

[The cat just turns its tail and wanders off again. Rio blinked as it disappear. Two other figure appear before her. It was Noire and... some other... guy? Girl? Trap??? Not Takato??????]

"No--Noire-san...? And..."

[Wait, did you two see that? How embarrassing. Her weakness has been exposed! Don't mind that little show! Also don't mind this tough girl act. She's slightly pink from embarrassment.]

"I-I wasn't that scared! A-Anyway, who's this person with you? What happened to Takato-san?"

[She's referring to Ren]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:18 am

"Alright, alright, you are not scared ^^;

I get separated from Takato too. I am looking for him.
    And the guy over here is looking for his friend as well, so we kind of tag along..."

Come introduce yourself, Ren-san!
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:55 am

[She smiled, sweetly]

"Thank you for your concern regardless. We should hurry and look for Takato-san. I hope he's not in any trouble."

[She look over at the new guy.]

"Hello."
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:11 pm

"Hello." *smiles*

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ren. By the way, have you seen Tet..."

[He was about to ask about the big guy but instead he's worried about Chihiro, though it doesn't show he is worried.]

"I mean, Chii-chan? We got separated upon arrival in this place. She's..." *starts describing the brunette*
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:51 pm

"Aaah...'

[wow. this is total nervous for her. She had no Idea who is this person, but he is fabulously charming. So, there is another person as well in this place]

'yes...I am so sorry. I am looking for someone. a...lady? lady in red'

{{dont kill her. ren.}}
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:52 pm

"So it means both of us cant find Takato... Ah well.."

[monologue]
    He seems self-dependent so I guess I don't have to worry about him..

But he's still the first person I met here! I can't abandon him!

"Ren-san, Rio-san, let's move and find the others! This time I'll walk slowly so no one get left behind.. (blushed upon saying that)
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:38 pm

"Hello Ren-san. I'm Rio. I'm afraid I haven't seen anyone else here. Sorry."

[...At least not yet. She giggled at you Noire]

"You're cute, Noire-san. Okay, let's go."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:11 pm

"C-cute? Me? [embarrassed but try the best not to show that she's happy]

L..let's go.. I think I heard Takato's voice from this side.."
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:43 pm

"Glad to hear you're alright." *inserts his usual smile*

[A lady in red? Noire and Rio didn't fit on that description.]

"I'm afraid I didn't saw anyone in red."

[And yes they are still in that position and obviously they are so close to each other and somehow while Takato was looking at her, she reminds him of a certain green-eyed childhood friend of his.]
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:56 pm

"I agree with Ricchi."

[Giggles with Rio, and they started to advance with Noire leading.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:56 pm

[Yes, whoever you are, you as well reminds her of a certain blond with red eyes...]

"Is that so... Well, actually I haven't really get along with that person. It's just I haven't met anyone but him. Say...are you this place's local resident? could you tell me where it is?"
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:04 pm

"..."

[Seems like he didn't hear you Haku-chan, even though Chihiro's hair and eye color is different, let's just say the brunette's way of talking, act and the air around her resembles his queen.

Good thing is the snapped out of it.]

"I'm sorry, what was it again?"

[It was not like his usual self, after all, he devoted more than half of his life for the CZ project.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:11 pm

"Are you alright? you seems to be spacing out at a moment.."

[Hakuno tilts her head. her face looks worried. She turns her priority to find Ren into taking concern of this guy she just met.]

"I was wondering if you happen to live around here. You know, I kind of..lost

[She said frankly. For a moment she gasps, remembering she haven't even properly introduce herself]

"Ah. I am sorry. My name is Hakuno"
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:04 am

[It's not the time to be senti, Takato. Now he realized that the lady seems worried.]

"That was rude of me, sorry."

[He puts up a smile for the brunette not to worry about him anymore.]

"Actually that same goes for me too. It's embarrassing but I'm lost too."

[He scratches his chin using his index finger as he replied and started to introduce himself too.]

"I'm Kaidou Takato. Nice to meet you Hakuno-san."

Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:01 am

[Umm, since i participate on the Frozen event, means my character got teleported over there?]

I guess the voice comes from this wa---

[Suddenly teleported out ]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:18 am

{{No, actually you don't have to XD. The thread is time-based, not location. so SImultaneously is okay, but in this thread, your character might still have no memory of relation as much as in your newest thread. for example, Hakuno haven't meet gil in this thread, so she does not mention that he is around}}

"Oh..hahaha"

[Hakuno chuckles a bit. He seems like a nice companion. okay, scratch that. a great companion. and he seems like a smart guy. they can form as ally when anything worst happen, right?]

"It's nice to meet you too, despite in...not so nice place?"

[Of course, bumping into handsome man in creepy place is anything but common]

"How did you end up here?"
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:56 pm

[Surprised since Noire suddenly disappeared.]

"Eh? Noire-san?"

[Disappeared? Wait... is.. she a ghost or something?! or....]

I hope this isn't something related to Void...
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:27 pm

"Ahahaha"

[There goes Takato's signature laugh(chuckle), except his kuudere childhood friend is not there to make a tsukkomi about it.]

"You're right, it would be nice if we met in a good place, or at least a place we can have some tea.

Actually, I just found myself in a beach nearby, and met two ladies there. We decided to move places and was separated when we reached this place."

[Ehhh don't tell me he is the only guy in this island??? Since Chihiro was looking for a lady in red a while ago. But well that didn't crossed Takato's mind though, instead, if possible he wanted to be with Chihiro. It might be a dangerous place right?]

"How about we go search our companions together?"
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:24 pm

"Ah..right. I don't feel comfortable in going alone.."

[She had faced a lot of wicked things alone, though..a nice, trustworthy companion is something she cannot decline for. Hakuno kind of likes him, not in romance content.]

"We can have tea together after we find them. A whole tea party"
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:10 am

"I'll bake the cookies then."

[He happily offered to do so when the time comes but then only very few people knows how terrible cook he is.]

"It would be a problem if we get separated again so... *reached his hand*

If you don't mind."

[Gives a gentle smile, cheeks having red shade.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:30 pm

"...T..thank you"

[Takes his hand reluctantly and blushing. The men she has encountered rarely treat her that gentle. Don't even try and ask about her servant.]
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:51 pm

[They started walking around until something was on their path way. It was a cat. A white cat.]

"..."

[He noticed something's not right about the feline. Like he can see through on it.]

"Hakuno-san, can you see that white cat over there?"
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:42 pm

"Eh?"

[Hakuno may overlooked it, or missed it. But whatever, she does not see any white cat.]

"Um, which one again?"

[She feels a bit klutzy because she has been not aware of her surroundings again.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:30 am