Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

3 posters

Kona Furugoori (Frau Koujiro) - Dieing. Just... Dieing.

Frau Koujiro
    Frau Koujiro

Kona Furugoori (Frau Koujiro) - Dieing. Just... Dieing. Empty Kona Furugoori (Frau Koujiro) - Dieing. Just... Dieing.

Post by Frau Koujiro Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:08 am

[Player] : Eko
    [Character's name]: Kona Furugoori
    [Gender] : female
    [Fandom]: Robotics;Notes
    [Short Brief] : Genius, creator of Kill-ballad who happens to be a eccentric, bizarre, fujoshi, shut-in girl who dislikes the heat very much. She is known mostly as Frau Koujiro.

[Dead. Passed out on the beach. Is a Dead Furugoori Kona-chan, aka Frau Koujiro. Not literally dead. Just drained from the heat.]
    Komori Kiri
    Komori Kiri

Kona Furugoori (Frau Koujiro) - Dieing. Just... Dieing. Empty Re: Kona Furugoori (Frau Koujiro) - Dieing. Just... Dieing.

Post by Komori Kiri Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:14 am

[Player] : Milly
    [Character's name]: Komori Kiri
    [Gender] : Female
    [Fandom]: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
    [Short Brief] : A hikikomori girl (Shut-in) who shuts herself in the school, A girl with fair skin and long black hair that could cover her face. She is often seen with a blanket covering her.  

[On the beach near Frau there is another body, This one covered in a blanket. However Komori gets up and realizes she's outside...]

"AHHHHH I BELONG INSIDE! HOW DID I GET OUTSIDE!?" [She freaks out and hides under a tree with most of her face covered by her hair. Observing where to go inside and hide. The heat is brutal also... And it's very warm under her blanket.]
    Frau Koujiro
    Frau Koujiro

Kona Furugoori (Frau Koujiro) - Dieing. Just... Dieing. Empty Re: Kona Furugoori (Frau Koujiro) - Dieing. Just... Dieing.

Post by Frau Koujiro Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:33 am

[Frau is slowly trying to regain her strength. Very weakly, and very slowly, and dramatically, she raises her right arm and clutches the sand beneath her. She must get up. She can't keep laying here helplessly. Or else, bad things will happen! Weakly, she stumbles to push herself up, little by little.]

"...I must not... give in. Its --too early!"

[Yes, she can't give up. She can't give up! She needs to get up. And find shelter and.. its all very dramatic. And then she, COLLAPSES AGAIN. Her eyes turn blank.]

"ugh, I give up..."
    Komori Kiri
    Komori Kiri

Post by Komori Kiri Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:35 am

[She notices there is more shade in another area of the beach, She proceeds to go towards it as quickly as she can. However the heat is making her pass out. And she passes out and falls right onto Frau.]

"Need to go... Inside..."
    I Like Red
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:58 am

[Judai was wandering around and decided to go back to square, to see if he might have missed a clue to get off this place. That is when he noticed the two "dead" bodies lieing on the beach. He has a banana in his mouth that he had picked from a banana tree. He walked over the two and knelt down with a concern look on his face.]

"Yo... are you two okay?"
    Komori Kiri
    Komori Kiri

Post by Komori Kiri Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:12 pm

[Komori is looking up at Judai...]

"Let me go inside... Please..." [She says struggling.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:42 am