Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

3 posters

Haru - The alien who will save the world!

Enoshima Alien
    Enoshima Alien

Haru - The alien who will save the world! Empty Haru - The alien who will save the world!

Post by Enoshima Alien Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:04 am

[Player] : Nikki (Call me White)
    [Character's name]: Haru
    [Gender] : Male
    [Fandom]: Tsuritama
    [Short Brief] : An alien to planet Earth Haru arrives on Enoshima Island and makes friends immediately with local newcomer Yuki, a transfer student as well. Promising the other to be friends and that they will save the world together the pair become rather close and begin to fish together in an attempt to remove one of Harus' kind from the ocean since they're the source of the Bermuda Triangle.

No one really would expect him to be there, the young blond laying still on the surface of the ocean caught up in a net of seaweed seeming to be fast asleep. How this boy got here...Well, he doesn't even know just yet, he's fast sleep. A wave rushed over pushing the little male onto his stomach and he sinks under only to pop up, magenta eyes batting in surprise. "Hmmm? Where am I?" he asks softly pulling a piece of seaweed from his hair looking out at the shore as he broke free. "Yuki? Yuki? Are you here?" he called out not seeing the familiar blur of red. Actually this looked nothing like Enoshima Island....

Kate...Coco...Natsumi...Urara...Even Akira and Tapioca...Where exactly was everyone....Feeling his feet touch sand beneath the gentle waves he pushed his way through them towards the shore looking behind him only once. No other islands in sight...Maybe falling asleep in the ocean was a bad idea after all...
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Haru - The alien who will save the world! Empty Re: Haru - The alien who will save the world!

Post by LoliPirate Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:40 am

[Patty is sitting on the rock near the beach with a makeshift fishing rod. She appears to be trying to fish for food when suddenly she feels a tug at her rod. It appears the hook got a hold of something (unbeknownst, Haru's pants).]

"Oh! Patty got a bite nanoja!"

[She begins to start trying to pull her fish in! Its heavy! THIS MUST BE IT! Patty must have caught a legendary sea creature. There's no way she could let this one go!]
    Enoshima Alien
    Enoshima Alien

Haru - The alien who will save the world! Empty Re: Haru - The alien who will save the world!

Post by Enoshima Alien Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:49 am

Suddenly a hook catches onto Harus' pants! Of course Haru feels the tug and blinks, what's this? Someone's fishing him? "Yuki? Yuki! I knew you would be here!" he cheers happily letting the line drag him forward, of course he's a fish so it makes sense and--- oh! Suddenly the line will feel a lot lighter and a little, golden colored Betta leaps out of the waves momentarily and lands only to reveal Haru popping back up in his pink boxers and a soaked through T-shirt.Blinking at Patty the alien seems a bit disappointed. Not Yuki and are those his pants?
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:53 am

[Patty just blinks. That was unexpected nanoja.]

"Eh?"

[She tilts her head confusedly.]

"What...? The legendary fishy turned out to some weird boy nanoja!?!"

[There goes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next few days]
    Enoshima Alien
    Enoshima Alien

Post by Enoshima Alien Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Did this girl just call him a weird fish? Well she wasn't off on the facts. He is technically a fish alien. Oh well, maybe this girl knows where they are! "I'm actually an alien!" he announces with a little grin not caring about the weird comment as he looks around then to Patty with a raised eyebrow. "Exactly where are we?" he asks, head tilting a bit as he gazes around getting a feel for the area when a bird, a seagull flies nearby. "Ahh!" he flails taking a few steps back to hide behind a nearby palm tree. It's pretty obvious he's afraid of birds just by his expression.
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:04 pm

[Aha, she gets it now!]

"Oh, its a new player nanoja! Welcome to the island!"

[She takes his hand and gives it a shake]

"Patty doesn't know much details nanoja, but there's a bunch of weird stuff going on here and weird people nanoja! Overall, its turning out to be a rather fun place!"

[Also whispers softly in case anyone is listening] "Just be caution 10% of the time as there are some dangers out there."
    Enoshima Alien
    Enoshima Alien

Post by Enoshima Alien Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:10 pm

As Patty goes for his hand the seagull flees, yay! Haru grins at the idea of meeting a new person and being greeted so he shakes the hand back happily. He doesn't get what a player is but he assumes it's like a person so that's what he leaves it at. "I'm Haru! So it's a island? Like Enoshima?" he hums the last bit. Weird stuff and weird people. Ah, maybe it's another one of his kind causing trouble here! Listening to the last bit about danger he nods, so this place has stuff happening and it might be dangerous....This really does sound like aliens..."I'll be careful! I have this!" he says grabbing his pants off the fishing line and pulling them back on, reaching into the pocket he produces a green water gun, his special weapon!
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:27 pm

[Patty eyes sparkles into curiosity.]

"Oh, what's that nanoja?"
    Enoshima Alien
    Enoshima Alien

Post by Enoshima Alien Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:31 pm

"It's my ultimate weapon!" Haru grins and fires at a seagull, the bird immediately freezes mid air and Haru points to seaweed, the bird takes off and grabs it only to drop the piece at his feet. Yes, it apparently works on animals as well.
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:42 pm

"Oh, so it's like... a mind controlling water pistol nanoja!"

[Patty declares, dubbing it a name in the process. She points to the sky.]

"That'll come in handy nanoja."
    Enoshima Alien
    Enoshima Alien

Post by Enoshima Alien Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:45 pm

"Mmhmm! It's very handy!" he says with a nod remembering how many times it saved him during his time with Yuki. This green little piece of plastic has helped him often, it's quite the useful little device.
    Ranpha
    Ranpha

Post by Ranpha Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:58 pm

[Player] : Cho
    [Character's name] : Ranpha Framboise
    [Gender] : Female
    [Fandom] : Galaxy Angel
    [Short brief] : There is this Angel-brigade exist in the space, to collect Lost Technology. Mosf of their activity is random and wreck-train. Ranpha is one of them, notable as the second-in-command (to Forte) among the five. She is skilled in martial art, and in leisure time she will go look for boyfriend, or do some diet and gym.

-------

"Haaa...Thought I was dying when the black hole sucked me in...now I seems to land in a weird planet. Oiiii~ Forte-saaan, anyoone! can you help me here??"

Ranpha opens up her communication device. Sadly, she receives no signal at all. It's like she has surpassed intergalaxy gate.

"No way.. Don't tell me I've become alone only with aliens...hm?"

As she walks, she managed to meet two creatures--no, to Ranpha, they're pretty human alike.

"What, so there is human here. I am glad. I thought I will meet bunch of weird aliens here"

Ranpha sighed in relief.

"Oii, kids! Can you tell me in which galaxy this planet is?"
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:11 am

[Patty blinks again and turns to the new big-boobie blond haired girl. Wow, is it some special occasion nanoja? There's like so many new faces joining the game nanoja. Patty gives a salute to the newcomer.]

"Hello nanoja~! Um, all Patty knows is there's a lot of weird stuff on this island like some super fun, exciting island survival game.

Anyway welcome to the island! I'm Patty nanoja. Please to meet you!"

[Patty should become the new welcoming committee nanoja!]

"And this is..." [Hey Haru, she never did get your name now did she?] "...?"
    Ranpha
    Ranpha

Post by Ranpha Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:05 am

So this seems to be an introduction after all.
    "I am Ranpha. and by that what do you mean exciting? This looks like pretty normal Island to me. Is there aliens here?"

she rests her hand at her hip and swish her glorious blond hair.
    Enoshima Alien
    Enoshima Alien

Post by Enoshima Alien Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:43 am

Haru turns his head a bit, eyes batting at the new woman on the beach as she speaks about being glad not to meet aliens. The boy just smiles a bit, he doesn't know where they are but before he can say anything Patty gives the introduction coming short on his name. "I'm Haru, an alien! So far I think I'm the only alien here." he states proudly smiling at the woman when she is introduced to him as Ranpha. Strange name, he's never head of it before. Regardless he pockets his water gun, curl bouncing atop his head a bit with a little wiggle. More people would be arriving from the sea wouldn't they? He could just sense it.
    Ranpha
    Ranpha

Post by Ranpha Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:09 pm

"You...alien?! that's kind of different from what I see from encyclopedia--"

But Ranpha stops and takes a good look upon his gesture.

"Ahem..well, perhaps you're slighly different. So, are you local resident? or just like me, being tossed out of nowhere"
    Enoshima Alien
    Enoshima Alien

Post by Enoshima Alien Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:23 pm

"Encyclopedia..?" Haru just blinks looking puzzled. He doesn't what an encyclopedia is, chances are Yuki never told him or he did and the alien just forgot. Regardless he smiles and nods at her statement. "I'm not from here, my home is far away. I just woke up in the ocean." he says this with a never ending smile though he's still secretly worried even despite having met two people. He doesn't want to come off as nervous.
    Ranpha
    Ranpha

Post by Ranpha Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:59 pm

"Wake up..?He..I thought you would come with a space airship--or somewhat"

She lets her gesture relaxed. It seems this kid isn't dangerous, instead, he is so similar with Millfeulle, her comrades. He looks like an airhead, no offense.

"You seems trustworthy, both of you. Hmm..I wonder how we could get out of here"
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:11 am

[Patty looks shock tpo] "You--an alien nanoja!?"

[no, she is not intentionally mocking ur response Ranpha-chan~. Patty is genuinely shock. But then she thought.]

"...That explains a lot. So your true form must be that of a fish nanoja!"

[A fish turning into human form, not the first time. It all makes sense! And then at 'wondering how to get out of this place.']

"Patty is still thinking about that nanoja. There's always the option of finding the culprit, beating him down, and forcing him to take us back home nanoja!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 am