Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

Squirrel girl diary

Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Squirrel girl diary Empty Squirrel girl diary

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:08 pm

BB...was this your doing? Where actually are we now..? Is this part of mooncell?

I am tired, you know! I am tired! If we have to fight, if you want to play with me that badly go ahead but please stop burdening everyone with this! Upon arriving here I have encounter a lot of strange event and danger..

I don't see any familiar face yet. I was expecting Leo or Rin will contact me first or going meeting me. Neither of them here...

There is my Servant, though. But lately he is acting a bit unusual. Hmm... he is still haugty and everything.. but usually he is more flexible than he is now. Perhaps he grows to dislike me? And just about time when I start trusting him...

Ah, I met another master and servant too. She does not seem dangerous and neither her servant is. But they seem to show hostility toward Gil. What did he do?