Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

3 posters

Kaito Tenjo - No Jaden, You're not Batman. I'm Batman.

Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Kaito Tenjo - No Jaden, You're not Batman. I'm Batman. Empty Kaito Tenjo - No Jaden, You're not Batman. I'm Batman.

Post by Photon Warrior Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:08 am

[Player] : Ellie
    [Character's name]: Kaito Tenjo
    [Gender] : male
    [Fandom]: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
    [Short Brief] : Son of Dr. Faker, former Numbers Hunter, and older brother to Haruto. Kaito is highly intelligent on top of being a skillful duelist. He's the type who always seem 100% serious business. But he's not against making snarky comments at "certain" individuals. He acts cold, aloof, and cares little for anyone else aside from his little brother, his family, and those he respect as duelists/individuals (nope, he would never say friend). His deck is build around his ace monster, Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon. He is often assisted by the multi-purpose robot Orbital-7.

"Come in. Do you read me? Orbital-7. Are you there?"

[Damn, no signal. That lazy robot better not be slacking off again. However, waking up on some strange beach when he originally was never on one to begin with is a big problem. He sighed. How troublesome. If he can't contact Oribtal-7 then he's just going to have to search around for whatever is causing the disruption right? Its not like he can't depend on himself now. He decides to search around for traces of other people.]
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Kaito Tenjo - No Jaden, You're not Batman. I'm Batman. Empty Re: Kaito Tenjo - No Jaden, You're not Batman. I'm Batman.

Post by Life Stream Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:06 am

[Player] : Noel
    [Character's name]: Rua
    [Gender] : Male
    [Fandom]: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds
    [Short Brief] : A pit crew member for the Dueling team, Team 5Ds. He has a twin sister named Ruka whom he really holds dear. And is into duel monsters, He looks up to Yusei and Jack as his role models. Rua is a very talkative and a energetic boy and a crybaby.

[Rua is passed out on the beach, A bird calls out "Ka-CHING!" 3 times around Rua's passed body and flies away.]

Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Kaito Tenjo - No Jaden, You're not Batman. I'm Batman. Empty Re: Kaito Tenjo - No Jaden, You're not Batman. I'm Batman.

Post by Photon Warrior Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:04 am

"Hm? Someone's over there. "

[There appears to be a small figure collapsed out under that tree over there. A small figure like--!]

"It can't be--!"

[He'll dash over towards the figure]

--Haruto! HARUTOOOOOOO!!!!"

[--but stops once he reaches the person. Instead he just stares at the green-haired boy collasped. No. Its not Haruto. Its just another kid about the same age as him. Tsk. He let his emotions get the best of him again. He overreacted. That is so not cool.]
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 am

[Rua wakes up as the person calls out the name.]

"huhh?" [He yawns but doesn't sit up.]
    Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Post by Photon Warrior Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:52 am

[Oh shit! The kid woke up. Er, there goes the plan to quietly sneak away. Well, what to say. This kid seems quite the laid back type. Waking up, "huh"ing, then yawning and not getting up.]
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:55 am

[He finally gets up, First thing in his mind is his sister.]

"Ruka! Are you around?" [He calls out and panics]

"Umm Sir! Have you seen a girl who looks similar to me but with pigtails and a girl?" [He asks Kaito.]
    Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Post by Photon Warrior Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:15 pm

[He blinks. This boy certainly isn't shy.]

"No I haven't. I haven't seen any other person around so far."
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:18 pm

"So its only just us here?" [Rua panics now.]

"Is Ruka okay? She's gonna be all worried and stuff! And where is Yusei?" [Tears are starting to form in his eyes.]
    Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Post by Photon Warrior Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:24 pm

"Seems so."

[Great, don't go crying on him now and bringing up all these other random names that he don't know.]

"--hey. Calm down. I'm sure your friends are safe."
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:28 pm

[Rua is trying to hold his tears back]

"But.. I don't know how they're doing... And they probably are worrying about me.." [sniff]
    Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Post by Photon Warrior Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:38 pm

[Okay, he's going to do a little trick he does whenever Haruto is sad or crying. He'll knell down and gently pat the kid on the ahead.]

"Don't worry. You'll find them eventually."
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:40 pm

[Rua gets patted on the head.]

"Are you sure?" [He asks Kaito.]

[Rua calms down after a little bit.]
    Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Post by Photon Warrior Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:36 pm

[He stands back up]

"I'm sure of it, they'll be fine. But first, we need to figure out where we are."

..There has to be someone around who knows."
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 am

[Rio was wandering around the beach. She thought she might have missed something the last she was here so she decided to go back to the beginning. Low and behold, an unexpected sight awaits her. Who could mistake that strawberry head duelist?]

"Kaito! You're... Tenjo Kaito! You are... here as well."

[Wow, she did not expect that. Finally, someone she "sort of" knows. And then she noticed the kid. Hey, that's not Haruto, Kaito's younger brother who's usually almost always with him.]

"And, who might you be?"
    Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Post by Photon Warrior Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:04 am

[Wait, what? Kaito is shock. The last person he thought he'd find up and about here is.]

"Kamishiro... Rio. What-- are you doing here? You've woken up already?"

[The last he remembered, she had apparently fallen into a coma and was resting in the hospital.]
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:53 am

[Rua looks up at Rio.]

"Oh I'm Rua! Nice to meetcha!" [he says smiling.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:30 am

[Rio looked puzzled at Kaito's comment. Sorry Rua, it appears there's some confusion going on here. She crosses her arms.]

"Wake up? What are you talking about? I've been awake for a long time now."

[Well, at least he didn't call her "Shark's sister".]

"Why does it look like you've seen a ghost?"
    Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Post by Photon Warrior Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:38 am

"Last I heard, you had fallen into a coma and was being hospitalized after visiting one of the Legendary Number ruins. Yet here you are now."

[And she doesn't look ghostly in any way. What could this mean? Wait. He just thought of something. Considering that they've been randomly dropped in some strange mysterious vague world, is it possible.]

"Unless this is a... time paradox."
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:40 am

[Rua's interest has perked at the time paradox.]

"What's a Time Paradox?"
    Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Post by Photon Warrior Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:49 am

"Its possible that we're on different timeline. Hence, our remembering different things. Which means, if we encounter any other familiar faces, its likely they won't remember the same thing as we do."

[He looks at Rua]

"Rua, you're a duelist." [His duel spirit told him so] "What is the last 'dueling trend' can you recall?"
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:50 am

[Rua looks back at Kaito.]

"We had riding duels and Synchro summoning."
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:55 am

"Different time? Is it... possible...?"

[She muttered. She look at Rua, hearing his response. She never heard of those.]

"I've might have seen an article of Riding Duels or Synchro Summoning. But that's supposedly happened over hundred of years ago. We're using XYZ summoning now."

[Now that she examine the boy more, his clothes are different. Like an oldie.]
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:57 am

[Rua is now quite shocked at what the girl said.]

"SO I TRAVELLED HUNDREDS OF YEARS INTO THE FUTURE!?" [he screams out.]
    Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Post by Photon Warrior Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:03 am

"I read something about that once before as well. How people in the past used to ride on motorcycles while dueling."

[It sounds rather silly to be honest. He'll sweat drop at Rua's exclamation.]

"Either that or some idiot figure out a way to warp people from different worlds and times in an attempt to play God."
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:05 am

"HOW AM I HERE? HOW DO I GO BACK? CAN YOU TWO HELP ME GO BACK? I WANNA SEE MY FRIENDS AND MY SISTER AGAIN!" [Rua is starting to cry now at the thought of not seeing the people he holds dear again.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:05 pm