Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

3 posters

Noire - a.k.a Black Heart, Lastation's CPU.

Noire
    Noire

Noire - a.k.a Black Heart, Lastation's CPU. Empty Noire - a.k.a Black Heart, Lastation's CPU.

Post by Noire Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:41 pm

[Player] : Noire
    [Character's name]: Noire
    [Gender] : Female
    [Fandom]: Hyperdimension Neptunia
    [Short Brief] : Noire (ノワール Nowāru?), is the CPU who presides over Lastation. Considered to be an ideal goddess, she tries to do too much at once by herself and refuses the help of others unless it's really important

[opens my eyes as I landed on some soft sands]

W-where am I? The last time I remembered, I was just trying to fix the dimension machine...

Don't tell me... I am in another dimension?
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Noire - a.k.a Black Heart, Lastation's CPU. Empty Re: Noire - a.k.a Black Heart, Lastation's CPU.

Post by Kaidou Takato Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:07 am

[Player] : Kanrei
    [Character's name]: Kaidou Takato, King
    [Gender] : Male
    [Fandom]: Clock Zero
    [Short Brief] : Only son of Kaidou Group's CEO, a genius, leader of CZ from Kaga Akira's special class who is Takato himself ten years later. Kind, gentle and reliable. Sometimes indifferent, and quite obsessive.  Have yandere side.

Note: Will RP as 2020 Takato, or King unless something magical happened that will turn him to 2010 Takato.

[He noticed that the twin-tailed lady woke up and decided to call her out.]

Good morning.

*smiles*

Last edited by Kaidou Takato on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Noire
    Noire

Noire - a.k.a Black Heart, Lastation's CPU. Empty Re: Noire - a.k.a Black Heart, Lastation's CPU.

Post by Noire Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:18 am

[surprised to be called out of nowhere]

Y-you're talking to me?
    *Not used to be addressed casually, especially by males*

Are you a resident of this island? But you don't really look like one..
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:28 am

Ahahaha, you're a funny one.

[He laughs gently and stand up from the piece of log he was sitting on.]

Yes I'm talking to you.
    *reaches hand to help her get up*

I'm Takato, Kaidou Takato. As for your other question, no I'm not. Just like you, I just noticed myself on this island as I regained my consciousness. Then I started to walk around until I saw you.

You are?
    *asks politely*
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 am

Just.. call me Noire. We're not in my nation anyway, so we don't have to be so formal..

I can wake up on my own, don't worry. Thanks for the concern though

[stands up, politely refusing your hand]

You mean, other people are teleporting here for no reason as well? So it is not the machine's fault...

Nice to meet you, Kaidou-san.
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:44 am

Just call me Takato, Noire.

You say lots of interesting stuffs. Like what you mentioned about machine and now teleporting. I'm pretty sure no one succeeded yet on making one.

Although I was able to make a time machine.

Anyway, I have no idea how I get here too. I remembered making experiments before I fell asleep. How about we go together and explore the area? It's safer that way too.

Last edited by Kaidou Takato on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:54 am

Well, dimension travels aren't much of surprises considering what happened back then.

So Takato-san, have you walked on your own around this place? I can safely assume that this is an island...

I agree that being together is safer.. B-but this is not a Party, okay?
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:02 am

[As she continues her exploration on the beach, Rio notices a pair up ahead. Oh, so this place isn't so desolate. There are actually people here! She begins walking towards the two. Maybe they have some idea on what this place is...? Possibly.]

"Excuse me, I apologize for interrupting but mind helping me out a bit?"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:10 am

A-another human?
    [steps back as I'm a bit surprised]

Why do they always appear out of nowhere >.<;

Ah, you aren't interrupting anything. I assume, you're lost like us too?

What can I help you with?
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:15 am

[Noire's words intrigued him more, as his researcher/scientist side popped up although he wasn't sure what the lady meant about 'party']

Alright, let's try heading...

[He wasn't able to finish his lines when suddenly he heard another unfamiliar voice. He was surprised to meet other people until Noire answered the blue-haired girl.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:32 am

[..so they're equally confused as she was?]

"Oh, so you're in the same boat as I am. I thought you might possibly know what was going on."
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:36 am

Anyway Takato-san, I'm not the one who makes the machine so I can't really make it now...

Where will we head? Let's help this girl first, she seems troubled with something.

[Listens to what she says]

... Ah, you are the same like us. I really wondered what happened now.

Anyway this gentleman may have an idea of where to go. Care to join us?

I am Noire and he is Takato. B-but we arent friends or anything, we just met too..
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:00 am

"Sure.~"

[She replies with a smile. It beats traveling alone after all. But, oh, isn't she forgetting something? Right! A formal introduction.]

"My name is Rio, Kamishiro Rio. You two are~?"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:04 am

My name is Noire, and the gentlemen over here is Kaidou Takato-san.

Don't have to be so formal, Rio-san. We are all in the same.boat anyway.

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the Party...

Wait, this isn't a party! >.<

{{sorry for the multiple post, I don't know how to edit in mobile and sort of touched the Send button}}

[Admin:Np^^]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:21 pm

[Don't think she was being that formal now was she? Oh well.]

"Please to meet you as well, Noire-san. Takato-san."

[She chuckled a little. Noire seems quite the energetic type. These people don't seem so bad...]
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Thinking about it, now I am worried of my nation...

The last time that Neptune disappears, I am the one who take care of her nation...

N-not that I want her to repay the favor or anything. I am sure my sister can handle it well.

[Seems in deep thought as they wait, not realizing that she was saying that out loud]
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:24 pm

"Likewise, Rio."

[He replied with his usual smile.]

"While I was roaming around before meeting Noire, I believe I saw a Ferris Wheel. Maybe we can go there and see if there are other people on this island aside from us."

[He actually didn't see clearly the structure, but from the looks of it, he was certain that it is was a Ferris Wheel, unknown to him that it's already a broken one.

At first Takato was unsure of what Noire was saying. First was teleporting then now she's saying about her nation. It was then he realized that the twin-tailed girl is either in the state of confusion or, maybe she have the chuunibyou syndrome.]

*pats Noire's head*

"Everything will be alright. Ne, Rio?"

Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:49 pm

H-hey! What are you doing patting my head like that? >///<

[clearly she isn't used to deal with males(since most of them are just the guards after all)]

Good idea, ferris wheels are often located near the town. Are you joining us, Rio-san?
    Let's head soon before it's dark...
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:42 pm

[A ferris wheel? Is this place supposed to be some sort of exotic theme park? If so, what happened to it. For some reason, Rio is growing anxious. She's starting to get a bad feeling. Must be her "(CENSORED FOR SPOILERS)" side acting up. Of course, she tries to hide her worry. She just smiles and will agree for now. She's more worried than she'll let on.]

"I'm sure everything will be fine. Sounds like a plan. Shall we go?~"
    Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:02 pm

So which way is the Ferris wheel? I'll step forward and protect all of you!

[Noire confidently steps forward as her leadership sense takes lead.]

An inhibited island should be dangerous.. *prepares her silver rapier just in case something happens*

[she feels like it is too flashy and the rest is staring at her...]

N-nothing to see here, I'm just taking precautions >//<

A-anyway let's just get going..

[leaves the beach area]
    Kaidou Takato
    Kaidou Takato

Post by Kaidou Takato Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:19 pm

[He can't possibly let the lady to protect him, his a guy after all.]

"Thank you but let me handle here okay?"

[Somehow the two ladies reminds him of his students at Shuurin.]

"Follow me Noire, Rio. This way."

[Leaves the place.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:07 pm