Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

3 posters

Aiki Takeuchi -- Completely Normal

Lennel
    Lennel

Aiki Takeuchi -- Completely Normal Empty Aiki Takeuchi -- Completely Normal

Post by Lennel Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:12 pm

{{guwohhh ;;; I hope I don't miss anything! Hello, this is my first time roleplaying in forum, I hope we can get along well! Put in my boy's image so to picture him better!}}

Aiki Takeuchi -- Completely Normal Concept_by_incross-d712w3n

[Player] : Lennel
    [Character's name]: Aiki Takeuchi
    [Gender] : Male
    [Fandom]: Original
    [Short Brief] : Independent boy who has just started his first year of highschool. Friendly, open. Despite of seeming (and actually being quite) gullible and slow, he thinks a lot and makes cunning remarks every now and then. Sleepwalks at times.

--

[It had been a couple of hours since Aiki hopped off of the boat that carried him to the island. Coming from the city, the sight of this place sure was breathtaking. He allowed himself to stretch a few times more before glancing to the sea.]

"He's sure late..."

[Aiki was there for a tour. It came as a free offer directed to his friend, and they were supposed to come to this island together. However his friend had fallen ill, and not wanting the offer to go to waste, Aiki had decided to tag along this so-called "Tropical Majesty Tour". He should have suspected anything when the boat driver(?) explained so little about this trip. The tour guide he had mentioned also didn't come to greet Aiki, too.]

"I wonder if I'm supposed to go somewhere, or do anything at all?" *thinks* "Or is this a kind of surprise TV show?"

[Walking along the beach, he still saw no one in sight. The forest lies just behind him, but for now he didn't want to go in just yet.]

"Helloooo? Is anybody around?"
    Tachibana Makoto
    Tachibana Makoto

Aiki Takeuchi -- Completely Normal Empty Re: Aiki Takeuchi -- Completely Normal

Post by Tachibana Makoto Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:18 pm

[Makoto appears as if he's the answer.. or like walking to the guest and then lead him the way to the ballroom.
    There is somebody on a place like this.
    It's just.. unexpected?]

Oh. Someone's here.

[Smiles at the other boy as he keep walking and stand close to him.]

It's a surprise to have you here.

How did you get here?

[Not by swimming, of course.]
    Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Post by Photon Warrior Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:14 am

[From the distance, Kaito thought he saw a familiar figure. A male with pink hair. Could it be?]

"III? No... its not."

[Before had realized it, he had started to approach. However, he stopped once he realize he was mistaken. Tsk, and here he thought he found a familiar face.]
    Lennel
    Lennel

Post by Lennel Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 am

[Hearing a greeting from behind him, Aiki turned and beamed a smile, glad to be seeing someone, finally. And gosh, the other guy was so tall despite looking to be around his own age. Aiki blinked at his question.]

"Eh? By boat, of course... Nii-san came here by one too, right?"

[Used 'Nii-san' just to be safe. Is he perhaps another tour member, too? Aiki noticed someone else approaching them. He was wearing a sort of suit/coat he had never seen before.]

"Wahh!" *smiles to the person(Kaito) as well* "That looks cool! Is the parade started already?"
    Tachibana Makoto
    Tachibana Makoto

Post by Tachibana Makoto Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:30 am

By boat?

[That's unbelievable.
    But, this is beach. The beach of an island. A huge one, that is. So of course it's not strange for this.. place.. to be visited by boat. With captain and his team and passengers.]

Heee... you're arrived safely. I see.

But I don't see any boats or sailors around.
    Maybe some people have known of this place before me.

[Believe him. He was here without knowing how he'd get here. Just.. suddenly appear.]
    Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Post by Photon Warrior Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:25 am

[Well, now that he's got an even closer look, its obviously not III. Just similar hair and somewhat similar speech.]

"Sorry. I was mistaken. I thought you was someone else. And I don't know of any parade you may be referring to. I just got here."

[Saying he just "woke up" here would just sound strange.]
    Lennel
    Lennel

Post by Lennel Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:25 am

"S- safely...?"

[Aiki glanced around (almost foolishly) and of course spotted no boats nor ships around. The boat that carried him had gone for long now. These other people sounded like they were as confused as he was, too. Even from the way they spoke, it seemed as though they were brought here not on their own will. Could it be that the mystery tour was a sort of prank? But the accommodation and everything seemed completely perfect before he arrived to this nameless island. He looked back to the two guys.]

"N- nevermind about the parade..! My name's Aiki. Aiki Takeuchi. I was brought here by a tour, but as you can see, there's no one else around, so..."

[He chuckled hesitantly and scratched his cheek.]
    Tachibana Makoto
    Tachibana Makoto

Post by Tachibana Makoto Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Yes. You are.

[Fingers counting how the other boy's got here. Thinking so hard like it's a serious matter to Makoto. Because he thought he's in trance and happily crossing the ocean. He's not a drunken man, though.]

You're on a boat. Not that the boat carried just like that by the water. Someone's there and help you to go to this beach.

Then you said it's a tour.

[Stop. Wait. Hold it. A tour?
    Wish granted. You got his attention. He's feeling so happy to know how lucky you are.
    But not before you introduce yourself, Makoto.]

I'm Makoto. Tachibana Makoto.
    Photon Warrior
    Photon Warrior

Post by Photon Warrior Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:00 am

[Well normally Kaito's an arse and wouldn't bother associating with other people or giving name. But, taking in consideration his current situation in that he has no clue where he is, its better to have acquaintances than to be alone. They can prove useful later. Maybe. Maybee.]

"I'm Kaito."

[Even if he appears indifferent, he's paying attention to the two of you.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:37 pm