Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

2 posters

[There's No Place Like Home]

Sylphine
    Sylphine

[There's No Place Like Home] Empty [There's No Place Like Home]

Post by Sylphine Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:09 pm

[Character]: Rua, Rio, however, anyone is welcome to visit
    [What]: finding a place to settle down. Rua + Rio brotherly/sisterly bonding time.
    [When]: after meeting and teaming up

"I think first thing's first, we need to find shelter. Perhaps we can use one of these huts for a while."

[She had once told her new friend Rua. So, guess what she was doing? She was looking around one of the huts and checking its living condition. Rua had wander to check elsewhere so she was alone for a while.]

"Hm, seeing the condition of some of these 'homes' close up, it doesn't seem too long ago that people used to live here. ...I wonder could have happened to them?"

[There's nothing that implies a manslaughter occurring. At least, she hasn't found anything implying such yet.

She steps inside the hut and when she do, her eyes enter a trance-like state and she starts seeing visions. A family of four and a dog: a mother, a father, and their two children. The hut was rather tidy compared to how it was now. They looked so happy together, although there were some fights between the children. Then one day, the family decided to pack up some things for a trip. However, wherever they were going did not allow pet, so they had to leave their dog behind. The dog sat patiently and alone waiting for the family to come. But they never did and eventually it...

And that's where the visions stop. When Rio came to, she found herself deeper inside and a frame portrait a family in it. She picked up the frame and look over it more. Wow, they look so happy together. This kind of reminds her of... Without realizing it, tears began to flow down her cheeks.]
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

[There's No Place Like Home] Empty Re: [There's No Place Like Home]

Post by Life Stream Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:12 pm

[Rua walks into the hut. And walks up to Rio noticing that she's crying.]

"Rio? Are you okay?" [He asks with a concerned look on his face.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:18 pm

[That certainly snapped her back to reality. She quickly wiped her eyes and just smiled.]

"I'm fine. I'm just thinking about ...everyone."

[She placed the frame portrait back down on the cabinet.]

"If anything, Ryoga must be worried sick by now."

[the thought still amuses her]
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:22 pm

"Oh okay..." [And now Rua thinks about everyone.]

"I think everyone is probably really worried about me right now... And big sis Aki is going to lecture me about disappearing without telling anyone."

[He chuckles at the thought of the lecture.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:27 pm

"I just hope he's not overreacting too much and causing trouble for everyone."

[Cause well, we all know how much Shark can overreact. She chuckled as well]

"Oh, is Aki your only sister? I only have one sibling. We're twins in fact."
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:30 pm

[Rua sits down on a chair.]

"Eh? No Aki isn't my sister. I have a twin sister actually!" [He proclaims proudly.]

"Now that I think about it, Aki and Ruka will both gang up and lecture me about disappearing now! And Yusei will probably stay quiet about it."

[He laughs at the thought of them lecturing him about it.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:36 pm

"I see."

[She'll start cleaning up a little while they talk. After all, if they plan to be using this hut as a home base of sort, it should at least be tidy up. Luckily, the damage isn't too bad and most of the mess is just dust that had accumulated.]

"Do you often get lectured a lot? Is that like a secret hobby of yours~?"

[she teases]
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:38 pm

[Rua helps out with cleaning up then.]

"Oh noooo! They're sometimes really scary when they're lecturing me. And by scary... I mean really really scary. Especially Big sis Aki."
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:45 pm

"I'm curious as to how scary.~"

[As scary as Vector is? Or Shark being called 'chicken' for the first time (dub joke) trying to intimidate his prey? Or IV in his sadistic psycho days?

Oh, Rio just happens to find a broom and dust pan in a closet. That's useful. She can use this to sweep the floors and that's just what she's doing.]
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:53 pm

[Rua is thinking of a way to describe how scary it is. But luckily he doesn't get hit. He's happy about that fact. Being on the other side of the thorn whip is terrifying. He shudders at thought of it.]

"Its just very scary..."
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:45 pm

[She began searching inside the dressers and what does she find? Old, dainty clothes that seems to belong to a woman along with some knitting tools. In another closet, she had found men clothing.]

"Lots of implications of people once living here. There's even an old abandon amusement park. I wonder what could have happened to everyone? And how long ago?"

[She begin organizing a small but messy bookshelf near the dresser. She began thinking to herself.]
    Life Stream
    Life Stream

Post by Life Stream Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:23 pm

[Rua is now watching Rio organizing stuff.]

"I wonder if anyone else here knows what happened... And who else can be here too."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:23 pm