Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

2 posters

Not the finest explorer

Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Not the finest explorer Empty Not the finest explorer

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:52 pm

What : Hakuno is being curious squirrel and wants to explore the place
    Who :  Haku and Gil but actually anyone can cockblock
    When :back dated Before the Grand Event
    Warning :none for now

===================

Since sir A.U.O. also known as Gil is still in his delicate sleep, Hakuno decides to slip out from the hut and do exploration on her own.

"Ooh! I have never seen real isolated cave."

Clearly she wants to go inside but as she steps closer she could hear chirping echos. The cave is so dark so she grows some creep feelings.

"Hahaha....I wonder if there are ghost inside..?"

Thus she becomes reluctant entering.

However,  when she steps back and look into the outter wall of the cave, she found wall relief that explains the origin of the cave. It said a long time ago, an emperror burried his treasure there, but somehow archeologist never find them.

Hence,  she became curious and went inside.

Still not a good choice though, because she didn"t bring light here. She bumps her head to the caverns and rocks several times inside.
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Not the finest explorer Empty Re: Not the finest explorer

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:26 pm

[Even if you're not an official magi, at learn basic light or fire magic, it is not that hard. Gil smirks amused-ly as he stalk silently follows her from behind, before he summons some kind of magical torch that leaves long lasting light trails. Imagine you're a brush that can draw light.]

Unless you like hurting yourself, I suggest you take this torch I am lending you.
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:36 pm

You can hear her screech. She has been anticipating unknown beings, so his appearance is kind of shocking.

"G-gil! Er nope. I mean A.U.O. since when have you been--you were asleep when I left!"

[Since she is not a masochist, she takes that gift from him. While she keep wonders whether her departure was not silent enough.]

"And I humbly deliver my grattitude, sir A.U.O"
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:02 pm

I am awake now, and that's the thing that matter.

[It is practically useless to debate him. Even if you know every knowledge in the world, every talk with him will become vague but fact.]

May this humble servant asks you about your presence in a run down place like this, o your highness?

[Sarcastic, of course he is.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:13 pm

If she said that she wants to be a treasure hunter like those in arabian night stories she read, he must be laughing at her.

"N-nothing important! It is my merely p-personal ..ambition"

She said as she tried to hide her reddish face. Her left foot is forming circular forms on the ground, nonchalantly.
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:19 pm

[Ambition? Really? That's a rare word coming out from someone like her.]

If you really want something, don't be afraid to show it to the world, and as your servant I sall help you fulfill your... ambition.

[He walks to her and pat her.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:28 pm

[Woa, you didn't help her regain her usual tone color, king. You have made her blush more, and confused. But then again...ain't he is a great help? He seems very supportive now that she cannot turn that nice offer away. Besides..she can take care of bugs and bats, but she can't take ghost]

"I shall tell you, but I have one wish. Please uuhh..bear it when you have heard it"

[A.K.A. don't laugh.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:54 pm

[She seems interesting when she acts like that, so he'll keep playing with her all night long as long as he is still her servant.]

State your wish, and I'll decide after I hear it, you can't possibly grant something you don't know, can you?

[And he'll laugh if it is something stupid.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:07 pm

"I want to.... go treasure hunting"

It is already hard for her reaching that line and somehow there is a certain awkwardness so she blushes and flails.

"I-I mean...! this place is so adventure feeling and I wanted it to be like in books because I envy those heroes i arabian ni--ah no! I always believe there is hidden treasure yet to be found! it is a discovery useful for human kind! th-theorerically, artifacts helps human trail history t-that's right!"

No use, Hakuno, you still does not make any proper sense even by theorema.
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:13 pm

[Treasure hunting is one of Gil favorite spare time activity, well not just spare time, almost all the time is more correct. He just chuckles at her, though he can see behind those words that her cause is a bit ridiculous, the activity itself is not bad at all.]

Let's see what kind of artifacts that trails human history this place can provide us.

[He doesn't expect anything valuable but spending more time with his master is not bad, isn't it?]

Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:27 pm

[He does not laugh, does it means it is gonna rain today? Ah, Hakuno won't bother. She jumps several time happily]

"Yay! Yay! Thank you very much, A.U.O. "

[And thus, as usual like in the dungeons, Hakuno leads the way while her servant will follow behind. They go waaaay so far expanding their way deeper to the cave. She snaps some bats and bugs away while walking inside. She anticipated that the cave would still further behind, strangely there is no interception.]

"I was afraid of getting lost but don't you find it strange if a cave is just straightforward..?"
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:05 pm

[He is in a good mood so maybe you can see his nice side which almost non-existent.]

The question is not whether it is strange but what makes it so strange? We could be walking into a trap. But what kind of fools make a straightforward caves as a trap.

[He calmly walks through the caves with his usual smirk.]

Why don't you entertain me with hypothesis that your mind has made?
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:54 pm

"OH. Right, traps! For such important objects like treasure, whoever hiding it must set trap around it.."

[Then again, you know, Hakuno cannot detect traps as she is really straightforward and partly absent-minded. Back then in the dungeon she fell into traps for many times, that her servant scold her. She does not want that happen again.

so she taps slowly whenever she wants to walk ahead.]

"Does not seems there is a trap, but maybe....maybe a guardian monster. We have to proceed really careful"

[Remember that she is brave and compassionate but very naive.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 pm