Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

3 posters

Tohsaka Rin - Master of Archer, Fifth Holy Grail War.

Twintail Tohsaka
    Twintail Tohsaka

Tohsaka Rin - Master of Archer, Fifth Holy Grail War. Empty Tohsaka Rin - Master of Archer, Fifth Holy Grail War.

Post by Twintail Tohsaka Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:28 am

Character name: Tohsaka Rin
    Player: Noire
    Fandom: Fate/ series.
    Short intro: Rin Tohsaka (遠坂 凛, Tousaka Rin?) is one of the three main heroines of Fate/stay night who acts as the Master of Archer in the Fifth Holy Grail War.

[thump]

"Now.. this is random. I'm suddenly teleported to a random beach without anyone alongside me.

[sigh]

"I just hope that everyone is fine without me.."

Last edited by Twintail Tohsaka on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Tohsaka Rin - Master of Archer, Fifth Holy Grail War. Empty Re: Tohsaka Rin - Master of Archer, Fifth Holy Grail War.

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:51 pm

[Finally. Finally finally a familiar face!]

"Rin!"

[She jumps at her, happily. despite often being called stupid by Rin, She still is one among of Hakuno's best friend.]

"I am glad to see you here!"
    Twintail Tohsaka
    Twintail Tohsaka

Tohsaka Rin - Master of Archer, Fifth Holy Grail War. Empty Re: Tohsaka Rin - Master of Archer, Fifth Holy Grail War.

Post by Twintail Tohsaka Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:09 pm

[falls down upon being jumped]

"Fwaa!

Don't suddenly startle me like that, stupid... Chihiro-san?"

*Thinking about it, the servant of Rin in F/Extra is Lancer.. Not that I'm going to get any servant here lol*
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:32 pm

"But...but.."

[She looks as if she wants to cry. Oh riiin you are saviour! at least for her]

"I am worried abou you...and leo.... I thought I never see you again"
    Twintail Tohsaka
    Twintail Tohsaka

Post by Twintail Tohsaka Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:51 pm

"Well, I thought I'm alone here..

Glad i find someone I know, at least.. [blushed as she try not to show her happiness]"

So who's here with you? Anyone we know?"
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:38 pm

"Not much. Only..."

[She shows a stiff face as she brings up a clue about a servant.]

"That king of Uruk. Ah that reminds me, are you here alone without your servant?"
    Twintail Tohsaka
    Twintail Tohsaka

Post by Twintail Tohsaka Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:27 pm

"... Anyone but him >.<;

Yes, I'm alone sadly. This will be dangerous , but glad i'm a capable Mage..

Although I'll need to spend an entire night filling up the gems and sort. Do you know anywhere we can stay?"
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:19 pm

"I have a hut somewhere in the terrain area!"

[Yay! she can live with rin and do some yurilicious but wait, Something has been missing.]

"...But I live with Gil there. I wonder if he is fine sharing place? "

[Even if by chance he agreed, they have to face bossy and whiny Servant, though.]
    Twintail Tohsaka
    Twintail Tohsaka

Post by Twintail Tohsaka Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:35 pm

"So you are living with him now? That'll be an... interesting place to stay.

I sort of hope he'll be fine. Or else I'll have to find somewhere nearby you to sleep on my own ."

[Hope I can tolerate him, I guess.. *sigh*]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:56 pm

[It is likely seem that Rin will do a lot of fight with Gil, though. Probably on the level they will crush the hut itself.]

"In that case I would need to accompany you. I am worried if you live alone."

[Yes, no matter what and how strong Rin is, She could be wrecked when she is overpowered. While Gil can live inside a cave full of sharjs nd will definitely stay alive.]

"Especially since there is another servant here. Who knows what might happen"
    Twintail Tohsaka
    Twintail Tohsaka

Post by Twintail Tohsaka Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:06 pm

"There's another Servant here? That'll be dangerous..

Any information on the Master and the Servant's origin?"

[surprised when hearing the last line]

"Let me speak with Gil first , I guess. Not that we have to stay on the same room everyday.

Right? [sounds worried]"
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:32 pm

"About that..the hut only has one room despite being so huge."

[Hakuno says that reluctantly and tries to quickly change topic out of guilt.]

"And about the other master, I have no idea except her servant is probably a Saber Class"
    Twintail Tohsaka
    Twintail Tohsaka

Post by Twintail Tohsaka Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:56 pm

"Saber class huh.. Now that's really annoying and dangerous...

I have no choice to join you in your hut, I guess.. Whether he's there or not."

...and I have to protect you from him if things happened. You're my friend after all.
    [saying the last lines softly]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:30 pm

"Really? but that Saber looks like a good person. He is alike with Gawain.. at least."

[And would you mind hug?]

"Yay! We're glad to have you, rin!'

[or maybe I, not we. Gil isn't really agreeable.]
    Twintail Tohsaka
    Twintail Tohsaka

Post by Twintail Tohsaka Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:54 pm

"Well, you still have to be cautious on enemy servant..

and I'm not really comfortable with Gawain in the first place."

[I wonder what will that proud Archer say when he see me..]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:26 pm

"So I still need to be careful?"

[Perhaps, but Hakuno sometimes cannot stop her curiousity. She might be feel a bit safer since she has that kind of servant. Rin, you need to keep her in check.]
    Twintail Tohsaka
    Twintail Tohsaka

Post by Twintail Tohsaka Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:30 pm

"Does it mean I'll get my own Servant in here, I wonder..

[looking at my no-command-spell hand]

But I'm sure he'll protect you, you're still his number one priority."
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:58 am

[Hopefully you don't mind him being here. He heard a lot about Tohsaka Rin from Illiya but never speak to her in real. Since he is a transfer-spirit from alter world, though, Rin probably will have no Idea about him.]

"Oh my, ain't another interesting person arrived?"

[At first you only see sparkling dusts before this kid appears.]

"Good afternoon, Gorgeous lady"

[Yes, he has sonewhat gentleman attitude.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:13 am

"Eeek!"

[Hakuno jumps behind Rin as the kid appears. Who the heck is he? for suddenly able to appear out of nowhere like that.]

"Rin-chan, is he enemy..?"
    Twintail Tohsaka
    Twintail Tohsaka

Post by Twintail Tohsaka Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:17 am

"I wanted to ask you the same thing. Is he an acquintance of yours?"

Seeing you reacting like this, I guess not.

"Introduce yourself! You are not human, are you?

This mana... A servant?"
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:35 pm

"My. my. You are as sharp as ever, miss Tohsaka. But worry less, I am not hostile, at least for now.

A servant? technically put, it might be so. "

[Still, his eyes shown like he is hiding something, so he quickly clarify to her.]

'Yeah, I am Archer. For now, that's the introduction I can give."
    Twintail Tohsaka
    Twintail Tohsaka

Post by Twintail Tohsaka Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:28 pm

"Your for now worries me, really.

But I didn't plan to make any enemies over here. There is nothing to gain from fighting anyway since there is no War and I don't have a Servant."

Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:04 pm

"Because I need to see whether you are interesting or boring. If you bore me I might want to do 'something interesting' to you in order to keep me entertained"

[He gives such a mysterious smile.]

"But our feeling is mutual. I don't want to make enemies, and this Island is full of danger unresovable for a magi without a protecting Servant. But is too boring for an advantageous servant who has leisure since he has no master"

[He points his thumb to himself when he said advantagous servant.]

"How is it, think you can get me out of boredom?"

[He is so cryptic and subtle. But clear enough]
    Twintail Tohsaka
    Twintail Tohsaka

Post by Twintail Tohsaka Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:08 pm

"You really seem to be such a capable Servant to be able to have a form without a Master.."

[she clearly knows what he's after, but she isn't sure yet]

"I still think you need some proof to show to me. Not to mention I'll join Chihiro, means you have to get along with her, AND her Servant too".
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:35 pm

"I am special. You can say I am independent being, but technically I am still a Servant. "

[He turns to Hakuno whom Rin pointed at.]

"Hm~ this big sis is also interesting, so i won't do anything to her. I will also get along with her Servant, for sure."

[That kind of confidence sure didn't come unbased. But Rin and Hakuno don't need to know why. He bent down show a childish innocent grin.]

"So what do I need to prove my worth to you, Big sis?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 pm