Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

2 posters

Suzugamori Ren - I ride Blaster Dark Revenger!

Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Suzugamori Ren -  I ride Blaster Dark Revenger! Empty Suzugamori Ren - I ride Blaster Dark Revenger!

Post by Suzugamori Ren Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:07 pm

[Player] :Kanrei
    [Character's name]:Suzugamori Ren
    [Gender] :Male
    [Fandom]:Cardfight!! Vanguard
    [Short Brief] :leader of Team Foo Fighter AL4, PSYQualia user and Fukuhara High School's Cardfight Club's captain. Mostly calm and composed, but sometimes an air head. Sometimes a sadist when in PSYQualia mode.

[Wakes up and found himself lying down in an unknown place]

Hnn..? Where is this place?

*stands up*

Tetsu?

[He looked around while searching for his friend but there's no sign of the big guy]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Suzugamori Ren -  I ride Blaster Dark Revenger! Empty Re: Suzugamori Ren - I ride Blaster Dark Revenger!

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:11 pm

[Player] :Corleo
    [Character's name]:Chihiro Hakuno
    [Gender] :Female
    [Fandom]:Fate/Extra
    [Short Brief] :Main protagonist who is a bit airhead and unaware of situations. She is able to quickly grasp into situation and make twist, though. Is usually very helpful and want to be one with everyone, although she cannot really since she remains being rather aloof and 'unique'. Is having her memories bland.

[Thank goodness. She was thinking that she would be all alone when she  finally decide to check out the beach. Who knows? perhaps she could sail away from this place. But now she finds somebody there. What a relief.]

Hello?

Last edited by Chihiro Hakuno on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Suzugamori Ren -  I ride Blaster Dark Revenger! Empty Re: Suzugamori Ren - I ride Blaster Dark Revenger!

Post by Suzugamori Ren Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:22 pm

[While roaming around the area, he started to think that he's all alone in this place until a voice called up to him. He quickly looked back and saw the long-haired brunette, smiles as he raised his right hand for the greeting.]

Hello there. Would you mind telling me where this place is? And oh have you seen Tetsu? His a big guy with a spiky hair and wears green headband.

Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:31 pm

[At first, Hakuno tries to be careful. Especially since she does not know whether this person is enemy or not. Blame her empty memory. She does not know what was happening before. She's just suddenly woke up alone.]

I am afraid I cannot help much. I don't know anything except that this place is somehow isolated...

..and there are a lot of creepy things here.

I don't see anybody here too. sorry, miss.

[She shakes her head]

{{sowwy ren I had to}}
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:50 pm

{{Did not expect that=)))))}}

[His air head side slides the comment about the brunette calling him 'miss' and was excited on the part about 'creepy things' instead.]

This place is interesting. I wonder if I can find cardfighters here and oh, do you cardfig... hmmm...?

[He reached out his pockets and just realized that his precious Shadow Paladin deck isn't on its usual place.]

I bet Tetsu have them.

Anyway, what's your name?
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Card..what?

[She is not an airhead, bro. She heard you in details]

I don't know but my intuition said that..creepy things ain't fun at all here. Unless you have got yourself ability to fight.

And my name is Hakuno Chihiro. Please, Call me as you like.
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Cardfight! It's a fun game! Ah but Tetsu have my deck at the moment so can't show you for now.

[He gets more curious about the place after what the lady said.]

Is that so... I can't fight without a deck, that's kinda troublesome... What are you going to do now Chii-chan?

Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Um...right. what are we gonna do?

Maybe we can find this Tetsu you always mention?

[Cardfight...whatever. She cannot bother to hear about new exciting game in this kind of place, can she? honestly she secretly question whether this person is dependable or not. Looks friendly though]

And...your name?
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:24 pm

You will help me find Tetsu? Maybe we can find A-chan and Tasunagi-san too.

[He gives a small smile and reached his right hand.]

I'm Suzugamori Ren. Yoroshiku.
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:29 am

[Reluctantly gives hand as well]

Nice to meet you, Ren.

I will help you, of course. I just need to know the plan. Where would you expect to find him?
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:51 pm

"Hmm..."

[Ren started to think. He don't know anything about the place so obviously he don't know where to start looking for his friends.

Information. Yes, he wants more informations for their current situation.]

"Ne Chii-chan, have you been to other places aside from this beach?"
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:39 pm

"Hmm.."

[Hakuno tried to recall the scenery she has seen. She was awaken near a shore and she was terrified with the first thing she saw.]

"This maybe ain't helpful. But I saw a large...round...rides.."

[What was the name? Hakuno still regains memory]

"Ferrus Whil?"

[Did she gets that right?]
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:03 pm

"Can you still remember where you saw it? I think we should try and head there."
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:53 pm

"Yes, I guess I do. Please follow me"

{{to the Ferris wheel thread!}}
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:13 pm

"Ha---i!"

[He replied cheerfully and followed the lady]

[Leaves the area]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:37 pm