Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

5 posters

Souryuu Leon - Follow the wind blowing

Souryuu Leon
    Souryuu Leon

Souryuu Leon - Follow the wind blowing Empty Souryuu Leon - Follow the wind blowing

Post by Souryuu Leon Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:55 pm

[Player]: Saya
    [Character's name]: Souryuu Leon
    [Gender]: Male
    [Fandom]: Cardfight!! Vanguard
    [Short Brief]: He is Souryuu's child, the leader of Dreadnought, and PSYQualia user. He is calm, collected and approachable. He also values his friends.

[He open his eyes]

Ugh... where am i?

[He try to get up. But he fall]

I don't have a strength to move.

[He close his eyes again]
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Souryuu Leon - Follow the wind blowing Empty Re: Souryuu Leon - Follow the wind blowing

Post by King Arthur Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm

[He is a good ob-servant. To make sure that there is not enemy around, he patrols around the beach. It is quite a day.]

Hey...?

[He sees a blond man collapse at the beach. Does not look good.]

Need help? it seems you do

[Saber kneel down near him, making sure he is alright.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Souryuu Leon - Follow the wind blowing Empty Re: Souryuu Leon - Follow the wind blowing

Post by Aichi Sendou Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:16 pm

[Aichi was wandering around after the Vanguard introduction to his newfound companions, then he sees that familiar blonde boy. He runs after him.]

Leon-san, daijobou? -kneels near him-
    Hampnie Hambart
    Hampnie Hambart

Post by Hampnie Hambart Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:13 pm

[This guy needs to know where this place is and luckily a group of people was visible from his sight as he was walking along the white sand.

He approached them and saw someone lying down. Maybe he got drowned from the sea. The question is, is he dead? Because if he is... oh, he's breathing. He's alive.]

"Maybe he needs water, or food."
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post by King Arthur Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:36 pm

"Hmm, the spring is afar from here."

[Saber rolls his eyes as he think.]

"But we can use coconut...maybe?"
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:06 am

[Patty jumps out suddenly from beneath the sand. She got the feeling that she'd find buried treasures in this part of the island and started digging. Little did she know, the sand caved in on her and buried her. It nearly took forever to dig her way back out.]

"Oo~ gah! Patty thought that was the end nanoja!"

[Oh, people. A moment of silence nanoja. Woo~ this must be awkward nanoja. At least for them... maybe?]

"Don't mind Patty nanoja! Just continue what you were doing nanoja! Patty won't judge!"
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:45 am

[Aichi then took Leon's wrist and pressed two fingers to the spot. He was relieved to discover that he was still alive.]

Leon just needs a decent place to rest so that he can wake up properly. I'll carry him to the cottage.
    Souryuu Leon
    Souryuu Leon

Post by Souryuu Leon Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:42 am

[Their voice reach him. He feels like he know someone voice and that nice breeze. He open his eyes.]

Sendou.... Aichi?
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:49 am

[Aichi was surprised to see Leon waking up that fast.]

"Leon-san, I'm glad you woke up... I guess you ended up here in the similar matter."
    Souryuu Leon
    Souryuu Leon

Post by Souryuu Leon Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:25 pm

[He sit down]

"Similar matter? What do you mean? I was at Tatsunagi's place before and passed out after have a fight. When i'm wake up, i'm here."
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:39 pm

[Aichi then noticed that his tone was a bit exasperating.]

"Well, never mind... No matter what the place, we still don't know how we end up here. Anyway, feel free to hang out with us. There's a cottage used as our resting place."
    Souryuu Leon
    Souryuu Leon

Post by Souryuu Leon Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:36 pm

"I see..."

[He still feel a bit weak. Now he stand up. Then he looking around and notice there's some other people.]

"Who are they?"
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:55 am

"They must be stranded as well. Well, let's just say that we're not alone. At least we have company."

[He then leads Leon into the cottage where he'll stay for a long time.]

"This is the place. A bit shabby, but at least it's sturdy."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm