Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

2 posters

Servant, and Holy-shit-Grail War [Closed to Gil]

Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Servant, and Holy-shit-Grail War [Closed to Gil] - Page 2 Empty Re: Servant, and Holy-shit-Grail War [Closed to Gil]

Post by Gilgamesh Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:19 pm

[He glare at her. Why the hell do he need follow a self-help book?]

Didn't I command you to choose your words carefully? Beside I already have my name engraved in human books all over the time.

[But he is in a good mood so he doesn't blow her head into bits.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Servant, and Holy-shit-Grail War [Closed to Gil] - Page 2 Empty Re: Servant, and Holy-shit-Grail War [Closed to Gil]

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:36 pm

"It's just reference. Alright, I apologize."

[She rolls eyes, sweating. Seconds later, she remembered the third line in certain book that say... Nope, Hakuno shakes her head at that answer. Gil obviously won't need to plant a tree, as the book says. Also, the next part about having kids does not add to it.

But thanks to that, Hakuno manage to trace next clue.]

"Man needs....."

[Hakuno turns read and clams her mouth. She shouldn't let that kind of thought out!]

Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:51 pm

[Her blushing gave out the thing she thinks more than any word could explain. But he doesn't explicitly say so.]

What a king needs may differ from what a man needs.

[He returns to his drink.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:56 pm

[Oh, glad that she isn't throw that out. Hakuno coughs to regain composure.]

"In that case, your Majesty. I have no idea, could you please just express it? "

[While she tried to imagine, perhaps he needs a wife? or maybe he has some kind of weird fetish? Rin does have weird money fetish.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:02 am

As I said that's for you to figure out.

[He calmly enjoy his drink.]

And I don't expect an answer anytime soon.
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:10 am

[She pouts. Ugh, it is still annoys her how he act so haughty and let her feel like the dummy.

..alright Rin said once she is. Nope, twice, triple even.]

"Okay, then..."

[She finishes her milk in gloomy face. Her self esteem is questioned.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:28 am

[Gil stands up and walk to her. He leans in very close to her face grab her milk and drink it directly face to face of her. While his eyes stare deeply through her eyes.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:38 am

"......Gil?"

[She is alerted. His red eyes sucks her in and there is somehow a feeling she cannot prevent from coming. That's the charisma of the King for you.]

[In her mind, she is not as calm as she appears. Whatdidhedowhatdidisaysomethingwronggoshstoplookingatmethatwaywhywhygimmenormalservantplz. and carry on.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:01 pm

[He chuckles a bit at her master looking confused then he sit a few step away before suddenly resting his head in her lap. His red eyes can't be seen anymore as he has closed his eyes. He is not sleeping, just enjoying the situation. Instead, a smile can be seen from him.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:06 pm

[At first, it is a surprise, But seeing his calm and peaceful face...It is a bit touching. Hakuno feels like her heart skips a beat.

She sighs but then her small lips forms a smile.

Is it the right time?]

"You know, King of Heroes, sometimes I can be..kind of..."

[She rolls her eyes.]

"Admire you"
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:15 pm

[His eyes is still closed but he answers her.]

Of course, I am a presence that should be admired after all.

[He cockily answer, but he still smiles peacefully.]

But you are not bad either. For a normal human, you are interesting.
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:20 pm

"Huh..you said that earlier as well"

[She giggles a bit as she remembers how they meeting scene which is pretty much dramatic.]

"And..because of that, there is a lot of thing I am still really curious about you."

[ Besides, unlike Gawain and others he doesn't seem easily be open about more in depth things, except providing his imbalance statistic be it his wealth or power.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Consider this an audience with the king, ask away.

[Still resting on her lap, he replies. Just try not to ask stupid question. Don't want to ruin his good mood, don't you?]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:59 pm

[Alright here we gooo asking! first, she had to make sure that this won't be too straight and make him turn into sentiment again.]

"You know .. This Enkidu person.."

[Hesitates for a while. Will it be personal?]

"Does she means a lot for you?"
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:10 pm

[The smile dissipates from his face, but he is not angry or sad, just reminiscing.]

He was.

[He doesn't correct her about his friend gender's after all his friend was just a clod of mud. So rather than he or she, "It" would be the best word to describe his friend.]

And he still is the only person I consider more important than myself.

[Yes, even this cocky bastard has someone he holds high.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:07 pm

"Ummm.."

[She does not want to sound like a woobie. But his way of speakinh..well perhaps it is just illusion but she feels like she starts to lit up the long, died candle. Probably he has not realize he has the candle within himself.]

"You must have been through unbearable pain..."

[She knows that he is high and people obey and admire him. But she has slight idea that maybe out of that he is bearing a solitude?]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Unbearable pain.

[He chuckles hearing her choice of words.]

You really haven't learnt, have you?

[He smiles as if looking at a foolish dog chasing its own tail.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:14 pm

"What? I am just being considerate"

[She pouts. But then again, this is the only time she can ask him about anything.]

"Have you ever feeling lonely? Not that I doubt anything about your mighty-ness. Just..I wonder.."
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:04 am

[The problem is not on what question she asks but why do she asks those question if the answer is already out there.]

Lonely, you say? I am a king, people always gather near me to see my rule, and I am always here to watch the future of mankind. So, if you ask whether I was sad because I have no one near me, the answer is I was not. But the definition of lonely itself, is quite misleading, isn't it?

[Because sometimes you can get lonely even when there are millions of friends around you.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:36 pm

[And she is asking the last definition. Sometimes ego covers the truth. the truth that there is a tiny miny loneliness which human can never against.]

"I wish to understand you more but it seems there is no place for me to enter in"
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:45 pm

[He laughs again, this time really hard.]

Who do you think I am? I AM the heavenly king. Why do you think a normal human like you can 'enter' me? You are really foolish.

[What do you think is he? a room you can enter?]

But if you are interesting enough, maybe one day, you can see what's behind the 'door'.
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:21 pm

"And when is this one day?"

[Despite being calm, she is actually a cocoon contains high curiousity. Stop being so cryptic and mysterious, Gil!]

"And I get the saying that I am fool many times already"

[Mostly from Rin, though.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:33 pm

[This girl keep asking the same question all over again. He did he say when she become more interesting, right? A broken tape is not interesting.]

You might be listening but you don't try to understand. I don't expect much from a mere human like you of course. I'll grant you a hint. If you were me, what would you answer those question you asked?
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:45 pm

[They say, curious people expand question too much that it is become repetition a.k.a. Ne

"Alright then. I'll stop. Please, just go and enjoy your sleep"

[Suddenly it sounded too formal.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:54 pm

[And he does what she said. He does sense something from her, but he has answered enough questions and spends more than enough time for her. For now, he'll just sleep.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm