Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

3 posters

Aichi Sendou - Arise, my Avatar

I Like Red
    I Like Red

Aichi Sendou - Arise, my Avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Aichi Sendou - Arise, my Avatar

Post by I Like Red Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:56 pm

[Aw, that ended way too fast. Was the fight skipped or something? Where's the dramatic build up? The emotional trauma? The... okay, shh. I'l shush nao. Might be too early for all that stuff.]

"Yep, that was cool. What kind of power is that?"
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Aichi Sendou - Arise, my Avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: Aichi Sendou - Arise, my Avatar

Post by Aichi Sendou Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:26 pm

[Sensing their curiosity, Aichi cleared his throat. He collected his thoughts before trying to explain it simply.]

I know card games like you, Judai, except that my style is different. The game that I'm playing is known as Vanguard. The one you see is my avatar, Blaster Blade Liberator. If only I have something to lay down my cards, then I'll explain the rules.

[Because the topic about -oops, can't say that yet because it's too early- can wait a little while longer.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm