A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

Takanashi Rikka - An Unexpected New Enemy?!?!?!

Black Raison De'tre

Takanashi Rikka - An Unexpected New Enemy?!?!?!

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:57 am

[Player] : Eko
    [Character's name]: Takanashi Rikka (Rikka Takanashi)
    [Gender] : female
    [Fandom]: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (anime)
    [Short Brief] : A girl of delusions. She believes in the power of the Wicked Eye of Truth which allows her to see anything and grant her with amazing powers. ..Inside her head of course. That's not say Rikka does not know reality from fiction.

"I never thought after having defeat the Administration, a new enemy would appear. And so soon too. This is bad. How could I have let my guard down. Hopefully Dekomori and Yuuta are doing well."

[Finding herself on a isolated beach with no human contact in sight--OBVIOUSLY this is the work of a new greater force. Her Wicked Eye told her so--the almighty eye hidden beneath a white eye patch. She found herself pacing around on the beach, walking back and forth trying to figure out a plan of action.]

"First thing's first..."

[She read about this in books before, and even saw it in movies.

The first important thing about being trapped on a mysterious deserted island is: Survival. And what do you need for survival? Well...

Wait! What was that?! --She sensed it! Something or SOMEONE was stalking her! Listening in on her thoughts! Trying to take her down.

Rikka quickly whipped out her spring loaded umbrella and prepared for battle. There is nothing her Schwaz Sechs Prototype MKII cant handle! Now, who dares step forward and face the almighty powers of her Schwaz Sechs Prototype MKII!?!?!?!?]
    Prankster Musician

Re: Takanashi Rikka - An Unexpected New Enemy?!?!?!

Post by Prankster Musician on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:31 am

[Player] : Noel
    [Character's name]: Sekine Shiori (Shiori Sekine)
    [Gender] : Female
    [Fandom]: Angel Beats (anime)
    [Short Brief] : The bassist of a "band", A girl who is quite mischievous and plays pranks on people.

[Finding herself also on an isolated island, She looks around for anyone else on the island. Until the moment she spots another girl standing in a pose like she was going to get into a fight with something]

"Maybe I shouldn't approach her just yet..."

[She then finds a tree to hide behind and observe this girl a little more.]
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:39 am

[You're not so stealthy Shiori! Rikka saw some weird figure move to hide behind a tree. With a wave of the arm, Rikka unleashes her attack.]

"THERE!"

[A strong powerful sonic wave hit the branch of the tree Shiori was hiding behind. The tree shook greatly. ...In her imagination of course. She swung her Schwarz Sechs MKII to her side and pointed at the tree with her other hand and boldly declared.]

"Show yourself! My Wicked Eye of Truth sees all! You cannot hide!"
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:41 am

[Oh no, She's been spotted! She kicks sand toward a different direction in a hope to distract the girl while she hides in a new spot, In a bush.]

"Whats the wicked eye?"

[She begins to question this girl as she hides in the bushes]
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:45 am

[Can you BE moar obvious Shiori!? That trick won't even fool a baby!]

"Your trickery won't work on me!"

[Ignoring the kick of sand, Rikka dashed after Shiori but trips over on the sand and falls. Her umbrella slips out of her hand and aim straights for Shiori's head liek a torpedo (abeit, not as fast as one).]

"My Schwarz Sechs Prototype MKII!!!!"

[Rikka cried out, not even messing up in saying its long name, before she falls face first into the ground.]
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:49 am

[This is her chance to confront the enemy before her, She runs towards the girl]

"I've won this battle!"

[She chants as she runs but she runs into a spot in the sand which pulls her right foot in, rendering her stuck and now looking for help]

"Help Me!"
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:00 am

[Rikka pushes herself up to sit. Ouchie. That stings, a little. Good thing that the sand is pretty soft. A-Anyway, where was she? Oh right! Confronting the enemy! She quickly searched for Schwarz Sechs Prototype MKII. THERE IT IS! She runs to pick it up and turns towards her opponent. Oh~ it seems her enemy has foolishly let her guard down and got herself trap. HuHuHu. This is her chance.

She slowly started descend towards the trap girl, slowly removing her eye patch as well to reveal the golden (contact lens) eye hidden behind it.]

"I see now. You must be a spy sent by the High Order Association. Why have you brought me to this weird place?"

[She stopped and aim her Schwarz Sechs Prototype MKII forward, pushing a button to make it lunge at her a bit. The tip of the umbrella is a few centimeters way from Shiori's face.]
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:03 am

[She's just trying to struggle out of the trap she's been put in and the umbrella lunging towards her face scares her quite a bit]

"I'm not a spy! I don't know a high order association! I don't even know how i got here too! Help me out of this please!"

[And more frantic attempts of trying to get her foot out of the sand]
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:12 am

[Hm, she appears quite frantic. So maybe she's telling the truth. But her previous actions were quite suspicious. Also, the Wicked Eye is absolute. Maybe this girl is a very good actor. Oh well, let's just hear what she has to say. Rikka lowers her weapon a bit, but not her guard.]

"Oh, then why were you hiding earlier? Your actions seem awfully suspicious."

[Maybe she's not really stuck and is pretending. If she tries anything again, a good WHAP on the head with the Scharz Sechs Prototype MKII might do the trick.]
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:15 am

[She begins to try and dig her foot out of the sand]

"I just wanted to find out what you were doing!?"

[The frantic escape efforts paid off, She frees her foot from the sand. In doing so she falls forward]
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:19 am

"Still suspicious---!"

[Oh noes! It seems she found her way out of her trap! And now she's falling towards her!? In an attempt to dodge the "attack", Rikka tries to side-step like Graces but her foot slips and she ends up falling as well! ..AGAIN!]

"Ahh--!"

[*TWUNK*]
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:21 am

[She gets up from the sand she just fell on, brushing herself off. The chance is upon her, should she run or should she stay, She chooses to stay]

"I wanted to make sure you weren't going to hurt me..."

[She says in a slightly saddened tone of voice, trying to get herself out of this situation]
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:28 am

[Rikka sits herself up again rubbing her head. The second fall!

She stares at Shiori trying to figure her out. This girl is... AN EXTREMELY GOOD ACTOR!

That expression was "almost" convincing. They must have trained her well. In deceiving people that is. But not in combat. Maybe Rikka shall play along to her ploy. Its like the saying about keeping you're enemies close and even your worst enemies closer. Or something.]

"I-I see.."

[Is Rikka's response. Maybe she can use this girl to her advantage. Whatever that is.]
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:31 am

[Sekine sits down on the sand to relax a little bit, thinking this girl is a little weird... She looks at Rikka with a smile and begins to introduce herself]

"I'm Sekine Shiori, Nice to meet you"

[She considers having this girl along as a companion in this empty island]
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:33 am

[Rikka is thinking the same thing Shiori. This girl is.. weird. Are these the new spies? Just what is the High Order Association thinking? There must be a reason for it. And now she's being awfully friendly after the previous suspicious behavior. This makes Rikka little awkward.]

"Oh, I'm Rikka. P-Please to meet you too."
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:37 am

[Rikka feels weird to Shiori, But things are better with a companion. Lets just see how this works out. She continues to relax herself]

"Do you think there's anywhere to stay or do we have to make some tent?"
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:41 am

"I have no idea. I had thought this was a deserted island, but seeing you here, I think perhaps there are others here as well."

[Can she really trust this girl? Its true its better to have a companion than being alone. Also, this girl reminds her somewhat of Dekomori... HMMM.]
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:44 am

"Maybe we should have a look around Rikka"

[She stands up dusting herself off]
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:49 am

[She stands up as well, returning her Schwarz Sechs Prototype MKII into its hoister under her skirt.]

"Perhaps we should."

[She'll agree with that.]
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:34 am

"Lets go then!"

[Shiori is planning on aimlessly wandering around]
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:41 am

"Go... where?"

[She questions. Unless this girl really plans on just wandering aimlessly. Rikka began exploring her surroundings a bit more and a bit further. Her eyes soon caught something in the distance. It widen.]

"There. What's that?"

[She pointed in the far distance. She could see the top of some big mountain with parts of lettering on it. "H...a..p..." is all she could make out as the trees were blocking her view.]
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:48 am

[She looks toward where Rikka was pointing]

"Hap...? Oh lets find out then!"

[Shiori looks excited and ready for an adventure]
    Black Raison De'tre

Post by Black Raison De'tre on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:51 am

[Rikka nods her head as she finally puts her eye patch back over her right eye.]

"Let's go, Shiori."

[With big steps, Rikka leaps forward into the wilderness! A new adventure begins! A new enemy awaits!]
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:51 am

[Shiori follows with a smile]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:43 pm