A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

Kamishiro Rio - A New Adventure Begins!

Sylphine

Kamishiro Rio - A New Adventure Begins!

Post by Sylphine on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:18 am

[Player] : Eko
    [Character's name]: Kamishiro Rio (Rio Kamishiro)
    [Gender] : female
    [Fandom]: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
    [Short Brief] : She is Ryoga's (aka, Shark's) twin sister who was hospitalize after having been involved in a accident during a duel with IV in which she was nearly she was incinerated. She made a miraculously recovery. Not a scratch or burn mark could be found!

Rio is very popular with the boys. She was asked to join many clubs as a sort of "mascot" character. However, she rejected them all and insisted that she'll join ONLY if they can defeat her in a duel. "If I'm weak, someone might try and use me as their shield. To take advantage of Shark's weakness. That's why I have to be strong."

Rio is a skillful duelist with a Ice Themed deck to match her ice cool personality. She can be playful and teasing at times, Especially to her dearest big twin brother Ryoga. She has a fear of cats however.

[When she came to, Rio found herself lying on the beach. The sun was bright. Its ray sting as she open her eyes. She had a good look at her surrounding. A beach? Just when did? How? She stood herself up dusting her skirt off.]

"Well, this is unusual. I don't recall having made any plans to the beach."

[Another thing she noted, she was alone. No signs of Ryoga, or Yuma, Kotori. Or anyone. Her silly big bro must be worried sick now of his dearest little sister. The thought amused her and made her smile a little. Well, it beats standing around doing nothing. Rio decides she's gonna explore the beach some to see if she can find anything else.]
    Katsuragi Keima

Re: Kamishiro Rio - A New Adventure Begins!

Post by Katsuragi Keima on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:59 pm

[Player] : Shigeru
    [Character's name]: Katsuragi Keima (Keima Katsuragi)
    [Gender] : Male
    [Fandom]: Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai (anime)
    [Short Brief] : A smart glasses otaku who likes Galge. He can't live without game. Game is his food and nutrition. He's well known as God of Conquer, that's mean never fail to win every girls heart on the games. He doesn't really care about his real life and his surrounding, but surprisingly he always get perfect score. He is not really fond of physical education. He hates real world girls, but he always ended up get involved with them since he signed a contract with demon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[When he slowly opened his eyes, he found himself lying on the sand. He is looking his surrounding but seems no one around him, even Elsie.]

Where is that stupid demon sent me to?

[He recalled if he was at his room enjoying himself played with 6 game consoles at once. Maybe he was asleep? He doesn't sure about that.]

Hmm...

[He is able to locate his PFP under his pocket, since it is protected with plastic warp so it's safe. He sits down as he takes his PFP out, inserts an UMD into it, and starts to play Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na. He is not really concerned with this unknown place as long as he is able to enjoying game for now.]

{{sorry he might make you annoying Eko ^^;}}

Last edited by Katsuragi Keima on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:09 pm

[Well this is an unusual sight to stumble upon on a supposed deserted island. She'll approach the slightly older male out of curiosity. He seems awfully calm to stop to play video games while stranded in the middle of a mysterious island. Or perhaps he knows something about this place and that's the reason why he's so calm?]

"Hello?"
    Katsuragi Keima

Post by Katsuragi Keima on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Hmm?

[He actually pays attention as someone said hello him. But he is fixing his eyes to his game without give any care to seeing who is his caller, keep spamming O button as he reading the story]
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:20 pm

[Wow, he's entirely fixated on his video game. Gamers these days. As to be expected. Don't worry, she won't mind that.]

"Might I ask, what are you doing?"
    Katsuragi Keima

Post by Katsuragi Keima on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Uh, why am I stuck with a girl in a place like this?

[He is thinking the route to go to win Ruri heart as he is scanning the PFP monitor.]

"I am playing a game."
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:45 pm

[Well, that much is obvious. His attitude is becoming more apparent now. Its okay, its not so bad that she'll lose her cool over it.]

"I can see that. But why in a place like this? Do you happen to know what's going on? Or what this place is?" [He doesn't seem too worry about being here, which makes it completely suspicious. Anyone could come to that assumption.]
    Katsuragi Keima

Post by Katsuragi Keima on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:06 pm

What I know is when I opened my eyes I have been in here.

[He suddenly stands up and lifts both of his hands which holding PFP, looks desperate as he walking around looking for signal]

Oh damn it, no signal! Ruri event will begin in 14 minutes!
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:17 pm

"You're awfully calm about this."

[She noted as she watches him pace around with his handheld game.]

"What sort of game are you playing might I ask?"
    Katsuragi Keima

Post by Katsuragi Keima on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:22 pm

it's dating sims.

[he is still desperate searching for signal]

Damn! why no signal here!! I will miss her event!
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:25 pm

"Oh."

[She's hardly ever touched those types of games before. He seems quite busy, so she'll just observe his desperate attempt and amuse herself.]
    Katsuragi Keima

Post by Katsuragi Keima on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:12 pm

{{lol been a month. sorry I forgot to reply ^^;}}

[sighs as he gives up]

...Can't be helped. I'm sorry Ruri-chan ;A;

[presses 0 button, asking Sylphine an question as he reading the game conversation]

Are you the resident of this island?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:08 am