Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

the Ice Princess's Diary

Sylphine
    Sylphine

the Ice Princess's Diary Empty the Ice Princess's Diary

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:46 am

the Ice Princess's Diary Tumblr_myyje9Y3Xa1rt1rh3o1_500

[Profile] [Relationships] [HMD] [Log] [Journal]

This journal is password restricted. This journal is password restricted. This journal is password restricted. This journal is password restricted. This journal is password restricted. This journal is password restricted. This journal is password restricted.

ERROR.

ERROR.

Hacker attempt founded. Summoning firewall protection.

the Ice Princess's Diary Tumblr_mz8yt7S0oE1sh6xico2_500

. . . . . . . . .

Hacker has been removed. Attempt has failed.

INTRODUCTION

"Rio here. Well, I'm supposed to say a little about myself here. Mun is such a nerd. Anyway, the name is Kamishiro Rio, a second-year student at Heartland Academy. I have a twin brother named Ryoga, or rather, as he's called 99% of the time, Shark. He's only older by a few seconds.

Now I'm sure you're all wondering how I ended up in this place. Truth be told, I'm not sure myself. The last I remember was being on board Astral's airship in search of the Legendary Numbers. I figure I must have fallen asleep sometimes during the trip. But, when I came to, I found myself on a beach.

I've just been wandering around searching for clues on this island meeting others who are trapped here as well. So far, nothing has been found. But no worries, the answers will surely come. Aha, I'm starting to sound like Yuma-kun now."

"What was most important, was remembered the least."

Last edited by Sylphine on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

the Ice Princess's Diary Empty Re: the Ice Princess's Diary

Post by Sylphine Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:32 pm

:: Logs ::
    (all threads are hot-linked)
    the Ice Princess's Diary 557681_619819501410888_680356037_n the Ice Princess's Diary 1530435_619819578077547_1734941344_nthe Ice Princess's Diary 1475787_619819618077543_1433457092_nthe Ice Princess's Diary 1525079_619819701410868_1304719610_n

STORY:
    - Introduction

• Diary of a Dating-Simulation Fanboy: Meeting Katsuragi Keima
      - Rio's first day on Katoli Island, she finds herself on the beach much like anyone else first arrival. What does she decide to do? Well, walk around obviously. During her travel, she encounters a elusive male dating-sim gamer. He's not really of much use in information...

- Acquaintances

• First Thread Invasion: Meeting Takato & Noire
      - In all fairness, these two are lot more useful than the video game otaku. No offense. Feeling its better to travel in group on some strange mysterious island, Rio teams up with the mysterious blond gentleman and the tsundere black haired rabbit.

- The Abandon Amusement Park

• Everybody Goes to the Haunted Ferris Wheel
      - It seems everyone wants to explore the amusement park. Upon her arrival, Rio gets hit by a strong psychic wave that immobilizes her for a while. Its as if the spirits of the dead wants to tell her something. Before she can even contemplate that, she realizes that her two acquaintances have wander off further. But then, something stands in her path! Her greatest enemy--a cat!

The cat retreats once new faces appear and she eventually reunites with Noire who brings along a new friend, Ren. However, Takato is no where to be found. And then Noire just ups and vanishes. Another question stands. Just what was with that cat? What did it want with her?

• A Familiar Face Finally Appears: Eh? And A Little Boy?
      - She really wasn't expecting to see any familiar faces around so when she saw Tenjo Kaito at the place where it all started, she was very surprise. He seemed to know more of what is to come in her future as if he went back in time. He suggested that whoever it is that brought them to his place could somehow pull people from different worlds and timeline. Thus, there may be confusion if ever she encounter something like a young Ryoga. There was also a little boy named Rua there who was panicking at the situation. She decided to team up with him in order to figure out how to escape this place.

EXTRA EDITION:
    the ETC section

• Special Tournament: Tourney? What Tourney!??
      - Apparently, there's some special effect on this island that allows for duel monster to projected into real creatures. Only the bigger they are, the smaller they become. But that doesn't effect their strength level. Its a special tournament where its all about the duelist's skill in order to overcome his/her opponent. Traps/Magic/Spell cards might be useless here.

• Grand Event: Cracky Time
      - Some strange stuff are happening, people are acting stranger than usual. Rio is no exception to the madness that had occur during this time. For some reason, she felt possess, as if a vengeful obsessive spirit has taken over her body and developed a desire to kill. She also gained immense power upgrade from this sensation.