Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

2 posters

Servant, and Holy-shit-Grail War [Closed to Gil]

Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Servant, and Holy-shit-Grail War [Closed to Gil] Empty Servant, and Holy-shit-Grail War [Closed to Gil]

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:10 pm

[Character]:To Gil Only
    [What]:Private Extra's "my room" session
    [When]:After Frozen random scheme.
    [Warning] : It's Gil. Self Explanatory.

--------------------------------------------------

[Tired. tired. tired. Hakuno wants to get out of the stupid War, and have normal life.
    wait, scratch that. This Island and its people is normal. But one Servant is sticking to her, and he's a good headache source.]

"Sigh..."

[She sat there, at a hut, in same size at her private servant room back then in <moon-cell>. reserving energy at all cost, because ..well...you know why]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Servant, and Holy-shit-Grail War [Closed to Gil] Empty Re: Servant, and Holy-shit-Grail War [Closed to Gil]

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:29 pm

[Gil doesn't like a run-down shack like this, but he hasn't found other place, so it'll do.]

So, what's your plan, master? Are you going to give up your fight and cowardly settle down in this place or are you planning to return to the battlefield?

[He sits relaxedly in the floor while resting his head with his hand on one of the counters in the hut.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Servant, and Holy-shit-Grail War [Closed to Gil] Empty Re: Servant, and Holy-shit-Grail War [Closed to Gil]

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:36 pm

[Battlefield.. She realizes it. For as long as she's got a servant, like Leo said, she cannot run away.]

I am not planning to run away.

I do want, though...

But we're stuck in this place. As far as my ego would lead me. I am started to think that..maybe being left ahead here..would be better.

[Hakuno presses her head, distressful.]

That kind of mind is haunting me. And my will power,
    .. slowly wavering...

Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:50 pm

[She doesn't like battle after all, if this is his choice he would leave this place and entertain himself in the battlefield. But it's her fight, not his.]

Then I ask you this, what would happen to the battlefield you left? And what would happen in this 'normal' life of yours?

[Still comfortably sitting, he doesn't move an inch.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:59 pm

"I don't know. I looked around even before meeting you and remember everything. I can't find Leo and others. I wonder if we were brought to..somewhere else within the program"

[Hakuno exhaled.]

"Now I want to ask you. What if we cannot go back to the main arena and stuck in here forever?"

[Speaking to him is always..rough. She wants to lash out everything in her mind. But she knows she would probably be in verge of death when she picks wrong choice.]

"And ..why aren't you..um..leave me be, at the very first place you arrive here? let me forget everything?"

[A thought of that he cares slightly crossed her mind. Though, he obviously not a caring type at all]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:16 pm

[He stands up and walk toward her.]

The question is not if there's a way out, but if there's any will to get out.

[There's always a way out, even if he has to destroy the world and create new one. He stops directly in front of her.]

I'm still here because you said you want to fight. And if you don't have the will anymore, I could grant you a quick, painless way out of this. Even if you used to be interesting, I don't collect useless treasures.
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:25 pm

[Was he trying to be a confidant or something? This not-sorted-in-class Servant won't stop to amaze here..at the same time annoy her.]

"Of course, I do. Even if it's shrinking, I am inside fighting it"

[And...one more thing..]

"Admittedly, I need your power to find a way getting out here, first. Leo was always helping me but now it's our own business."
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Even if I decided to help, this is your fight, not mine. But I'll grant you my help if you really wish to get back to the battlefield. For now, enjoy whatever the peace this place gives you.

[He gently stroke her head like she is a five year old.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:43 pm

[ A. head. pat. and Hakuno was stoned. She is in panic state, but suddenly, her head is blank as if everything is going out.]

Huh..?

[Weird. weird. weird. He's probably just playing some..prank. yet why did she feel relieved]

"You..are not at winter-cold fever, right?"

[A pause,]

"..your majesty"

[Does not really mean that, she only adds that as she does not want the bind.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:48 pm

[Gil lets out a big laugh.]

If i am, what are you going to do? To warm me up?

[He grins then sits right next to her, while resting his arm oh her shoulder, effectively cuddling her.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:58 pm

[Whoa. Strike while the Iron is hot, eh?

This is so sudden! She can't!]

I-I-I c-can..m-make you some...coffee?

[Stuttering. not because of the cold, but more because. shock!]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:08 pm

[Still grinning and cuddling, he leans in near her face.]

Do you think a mere drink will be enough to warm me up? And where will you get that coffee of yours?

Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:20 pm

[She rolls her eyes. Don't look at me like that. don't. No matter what you're still an opposite gender.

oh, great.]

"Well,...it's supposed to be appearing somewhere..like those box of items, right?"

[Good, Hakuno. You're not making any sense.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:31 pm

[Well, this is enough entertainment, for now... He releases her, but he is still sitting right next to her. He summons a jug of high quality milk in front of her.]

Heat it up and drink.

[While he, himself, enjoys his usual wine with his golden chalice.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:36 pm

"Urm.. I don't really feel cold. This would do"

[It's because of you, the temperature has raising, yo. Servant yo.]

..and he's just like that, act like nothing happened. How could he be so calm? I envy him
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:39 pm

If you have anything to say, say it.

[He calmly enjoy the break.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Hm, He's a king but he's dense as heck.

No, nothing. Everything is fine.

And above all things, I just wanna say..thank you.
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:37 pm

[He's not dense, he just like to play around. He opens up his mouth and let some of the liquid flow into his mouth.]

To be granted my help is surely heaven's blessing. But save your thanks for when all of these end. And when it does end, don't think just a thanks, would be enough.

[He hangs his chalice between his fingers.]
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:13 pm

"...then what would you want?"

[Normally..like Rin said, money rules everything. So it kind of answering..however..]

"You have had the treasures, the rarest in this world. And I am just... mongrel"

[That one he used to call her with. a lot]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:30 pm

That's true. I had all treasures in the world anything I don't have yet means they are trashes.

[He grins.]

And what kind of things you could possibly give to me?

[He has everything, golds, gems, artifacts, anything you can imagine. What thing he doesn't have?]

I'll let you, mongrel [He repeats her choice of word with some kind of tone.], use your head and think of the answer.
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:53 pm

[Hakuno thinks hard hard and hard. What in the world someone who have everything need?]

"Hmm in history book I once read that 3 importance one would pursue back on middle period is...Gold. You have them. Glory...you are already a glorious king. And the last one would be..."

[Hakuno gasps seriously.]

"I.it's Gospel! so....is that what you want..? well, I know some neutral church if you interested in.."

[This airhead is super serious]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:16 pm

[Is she really serious? Gilgamesh isn't even from middle age. Beside if someone needs to be worshipped it's him. He laugh very hard. He laugh so hard he spills his drink.]

You're really interesting.

[He smiles while pouring another serving to his chalice. He doesn't say anything else. Not even to confirm, whether she is right or not.]

Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:24 pm

"Somehow I feel like my answer is vague. Yet...if you are that satisfied..I am glad"

[Hakuno breathes a relief and drink her milk.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Satisfied? You really need to start to use your head.

[He calmly returns to his drink.]

I'll grant you another chance to answer, and this time take your time, the end of the war is still a bit long, after all.
    Chihiro Hakuno
    Chihiro Hakuno

Post by Chihiro Hakuno Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:52 pm

[Hakuno rubs her chin, thinking. She had read other philosophy book.]

"Um...another 3 that you should do in life according to the self-help is first, to write a book"

[And, a glance at Gil]

".....naaah?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:27 am