Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

3 posters

Jin Kisaragi- The Icy cold has arrived

Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Jin Kisaragi- The Icy cold has arrived Empty Jin Kisaragi- The Icy cold has arrived

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:53 am

[Player]: Corleo
    [Character's Name]: Jin Kisaragi
    [Gender]: Male
    [Fandom]: Blazblue
    [Canon point] : Continuum Shift;Decision; Gag route
    [Short Brief]: Normally cold and aloof Major of the NOL, Hero of Ikaruga. Known well with his absurd capacity, which said was compressed by possession of his sword, Yukianesa. He;s mostly distant at the times and won't share sympathy nor express his feelings open. somehow mentally unstable and can turn into Yandere...especially with a special 'word' Ragna.

[Jin submitted his body to jump from the NOL aircraft where he was being restricted, and wind up until he finally arrives...at...the Beach?]

....Where the heck is this?

[He was expecting to land at somewhere near Kagutsuchi. But strangely, he seems to land and warped into another dimension instead]

Tch. I really got no time for this!

[He grits his teeth, anger raised up in his head]
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Jin Kisaragi- The Icy cold has arrived Empty Re: Jin Kisaragi- The Icy cold has arrived

Post by LoliPirate Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:55 pm

[Player]: Eko
    [Character's Name]: Patty Fleur
    [Gender]: female
    [Fandom]: Tales of Vesperia
    [Short Brief]: A cheerful young pirate with a habit of ending her sentence with "nanoja". She appears childish and can come off as annoying to some, but is capable of beings serious when the situation calls for it. She wields a gun + knife in battle. Her fighting style is quite... as random as she is.

[Due to technical difficulties, there's been in a change in plans of debut nanoja!]

[From the distant, Patty thought she saw a familiar face. Blond hair and wearing blue. Obviously its spandex!Flynnie! So here comes Patty riding on a giant tortoise heading your way ever so slowly. Much to her disappointment, the closer she got, she realize, it was not Flynn! Just some girly looking pretty guy with nice legs nanoja.]

"Uwah! You're not Flynn nanoja! You tricked Patty nanoja!"

[Disappointment nanoja. And here Patty was starting to think she wasn't alone! All these blond people sure looks-a-like! Its okay, Patty's not that upset. Efufufuu]

"By the way, who are you? Do you know where Patty is nanoja?"
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Jin Kisaragi- The Icy cold has arrived Empty Re: Jin Kisaragi- The Icy cold has arrived

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:01 pm

[Urgh. you have successfully making him surprised, you little pirate loli. Hey, that voice is soo familiar. And so far, his memory told him that this annoying voice means only one thing--that annoying cat-girl. Oh well]

You-- oh.

[Then he realizes, it's not the noisy cat-girl. But a strange pirate loli--with same pigtails and annoying tone of voice]

No. Back off. Even if I know, It's needless telling you.

[He's not in the mood to handle some happy-go-lucky little loli riding fantastic beast. With right hand on hips, Jin turns away, giving her aloofness]
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:12 pm

[Patty tilts her head, and so did the giant tortoise. This person is being awfully difficult nanoja. And where have she saw this "act" before. Oh, she remembers now.]

"You sound like Rita-sis, nanoja. Male version of Rita!"

[She boldly declares with a point of the finger]

"In truth you know something nanoja but is too shy to admit it! Don't worry, Patty won't bite nanoja! Let's be friends!"

[Cause obviously that's what this person needs. If he had a friend, he won't be so grouchy. Its so much obvious. Pretty boy, you're only grouchy because you feel lonely and need a friend. We can be the bwest of friends. Can't you picture it?]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:21 pm

[Oh sure, warm love of friendship can melt even the heart of the Iceberg. Heck, nonsense. Jin had gone too far to be able to have his heart back as warm as a normal person would be...probably]

..Shut up

[Was the only thing he said as respond. This kid keeps on babbling name of persons he does not know and don't care about. He glares in intimidating way at her.]
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:31 pm

"Yep, so much like Rita-sis."

[The "shut up" confirms it. That's like a favorite word. There's not doubt in it now. He closed off his heart that its become so cold. Don't worry, Patty will save you nanoja! We'll be like Jack and Jill, Mike and Ike, Tino and Patricia, and so on! First things first, when meeting someone, introductions is the key. Patty will hop off her tortoise friend now.]

"By the way, I'm Patty nanoja. This is Michael Angelo."

[She's referring to her tortoise friend who just yawned.]

"Nice to meet you nanoja. What's your name?"
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:51 pm

What's the use of telling you my name?

Enough. I've got no time for greetings shit.

[Not so nice to meet Jin, Patty. Only God can permit someone like him to act so warm and lovey-dovey. Thought he might need some help, since it seems he FORGOT that he has injuries upon his stomach, and the pain starts to crawl again]

Ngh--

[Of course, he's not gonna show it. He'll just turn away. Hopefully the little loli won't follow him]
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:53 pm

[I saw that Jinny! I mean, Patty notice that "ngh--" sound.]

"Ngh...? Are you okay?"

[She steps around him to exam his front. Wait, what is that?]

"Oh! You're hurt nanoja!"

[So that's the real reason why you're so grumpy! We need to get you to the hospital!]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:00 pm

[He ditches the kind offer. Damn, he does not want you to, anyway]

G-get off me!

[He swishes his right hand, trying to wipe this noisy brat away]
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:09 pm

"Huh, I wasn't on you..."

[Nor touching him the first place. His injuries must be so terrible that he's become delusional. Oh boy.]

"This might be more serious than expected nanoja." [Somewhat of a mutter]

[It seems the tortoise senses you're pain. It wants to carry you to safety. He's staring intently at you Mr. Tsundere Boy. Permission to carry nanoja, is what its asking nanoja.]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:20 pm

[Nope, not delusional. He just likes it more when you're at faaaar distant away. Not even 1 m close.]

Guh...where is it..?

[The pain has occupied him. It seems he needs to go to his destination faster, before everything is too late. He hate to have asking, but he has no choice]

Just tell me where are we. quick.
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:22 am

"That's what Patty was asking earlier nanoja! You're slow."

[She wouldn't have to ask if she knew now would she nanoja. Man, men are so derpy.]

"If you didn't know you could have been more clear bout it instead being all:" [mimics Jin's grumpy tone of voice] "No! Its needless to tell you! So back off! Back off nanoja!" [minus the "nanoja" part]
    Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:33 am

[Hey a new group of people have been spotted! So new hiding spot to observe the two is... To climb the tree! And now there is a long streak of messy blonde hair sticking out of a tree, No one will spot Shiori! Muahaha]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:11 am

[Raising anger temparature detected. Need to be informed that Jin isn't a Santa Claus so don't hope him to forgive even children. He eventually drags his sword out. a cold, frozen mist comes out, surrounding them in no second.]

I really wouldn't.

[He means to quit the play and just be useful for him. No matter what]
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:00 pm

[Eh~oh! Patty thinks she push the "tsun" too far now! How to get out of this? How to now? Oh! Brilliant idea has come to mind! She points to a shadowy figure in the far distance across the beach.]

"Hey~! Patty thinks maybe we should ask that person over there nanoja!"
    Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:02 pm

[Shiori decides to hide better, To avoid being spotted by Mr. Tsun! Now don't pay attention much to the tree, Or the fact its being weighed down in an area]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Tree..?

[Oh, he was in foul mood he is not aware that there is indeed a presence there. Heh. Jin quickly comes with idea that he could use more information]

Hishogeki.

[With bare hand, he forms a crystal clear ice blade and hit the exact obvious tree]
    LoliPirate
    LoliPirate

Post by LoliPirate Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:08 pm

[Oh! So there was actually someone there! In truth, Patty was just pointing at some random block left on the beach. Okay, time to make escape nanoja! Patty shall use smoke bomb and throws one to the ground! A large cloud of thick smoke surrounds them. With that, Patty makes a quick dash out of there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
    Prankster Musician
    Prankster Musician

Post by Prankster Musician Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:09 pm

[Okay this is quite scary. Now is where the flee instinct takes place! Shiori jumps out of the tree, the opposing direction from Jin and runs as fast as she can!]

"SCARYYY MAN!!!!!" [she screams as she runs away!]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:23 pm

[Jin sighs. At least the disturbance had gone away. Now, it's free for him to roam around. He needs to find Ragna.

He dives into silent for so long before letting out a mad chuckles]

hahaha..hahahaha!
    ...wait for me...brother...

It'll be soon enough until I find you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content