Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+2
Gilgamesh
Aichi Sendou
6 posters

What's in there? - Open to Everyone

Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

What's in there? - Open to Everyone - Page 3 Empty Re: What's in there? - Open to Everyone

Post by Suzugamori Ren Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:26 pm

[He wanders to this place as he was searching for his deck until someone running bumped into him. Since the other guy have a smaller frame than Ren, the blunette almost fall down until the red-head quickly supports him and realized that that someone is no other than Sendou Aichi.]

"Aichi-kun?"
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

What's in there? - Open to Everyone - Page 3 Empty Re: What's in there? - Open to Everyone

Post by Gilgamesh Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:20 pm

[He gently smiles thinking of what the kid said.]

Of course, I'm sure.

[He has everything in this world gold, treasures, and fame. But most importantly he has the most important things anyone can have. A memory of a friend from the past, the "curse" of desire that lingers in the present and a destiny to oversee the future of mankind.]

Then begone!

[He also launches his attack, and as predicted all of them clashes, canceling each others, but one of the portal that was left behind, shoots out a final attack, weak against anything else, but effective enough against what's left.]
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:09 pm

[He smiles. Yes, he just smile. In the end, the amount of his treasures cannot beat what he has.
    Sucks? not really. As the swords rain down at him, he could only block them with Enkidu.]

"..Ahaha...hahaha!"

[Enkidu can block it, but it does not prevent him from damage, as he closes the portal, his knee falls to the ground. Even if he can do an Enuma Elish, he's already exhausted. What a powerful king. What a powerful being, and that is him. Him in another world.

as the little boy exhales, he brushes his gold hair and mutters.]

"..Well, I approve that you're truly King. If only I have your power, I'd beat the Ainsworth for sure"

[He chuckles. The small cuts are over his body, but he didn't feel like in pain.]

"Ahh..I am tired."
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:38 am

[Aichi was busy sprinting with the eyepatch girl that he didn't realize that there was a figure in front of him. He bumped straight into the tall frame and almost stumbled if it wasn't for the support. He looked up to see the familiar red-head boy.]

Ren-san? What are doing here? -with wide eyes-
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:50 am

[He gazes at the kid, covered in wounds. He can make the finishing moves and send his past back into oblivion, but something just tingles in there, washing away his desire to kill the kid.]

Don't get in my way!

[He then walks away.]
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:02 pm

"Well, I won't"

[For some reason he has the look of know-it-all. His eyes radiate a shady look.]

"You are worthy keeping as observation object, anyway. I"ll just keep watching you"

[In a blink of eye, he summons a portal and pull out a silk scarf. As he covers himself with that,he suddenly disappear. Just like when he use it to sneak into Ainswroth atelier.]

"Bye, King."
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:36 pm

[Aichi then noticed that the noises of battle have ceased and the atmosphere was back to its peaceful form.]

"Thank God it's over..."
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:24 pm

"I didn't expect to meet you here. It's embarrassing to say but I lost my Shadow Paladin deck, and I'm searching for it at the moment until I reached this place." *makes gestures showing that he don't have his deck*

"What are you doing here? and can you tell me what are those noises just now?"

[Calm as he is but to be honest, he's a bit relieved to see someone he knows]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:58 am

"I see. I'll help you find your deck. As for what's going on in there..."

[He then narrated the battle that was going on between Jin and Gil, and then the little guy butting in and getting involved. Plus, his meeting with the eye-patch girl and the young guy's stern command to stay out of harm's way.]

"Well, that's all I can tell."
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:05 pm

"That would be great."

[After Aichi narrated on what's happening, he was just patted the younger guy's shoulder.]

"That must be fun rough eh? By the way, are you alone? Where are the others?"

[He was referring to the other members of Aichi's club.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:54 pm

[Upon realizing that Ren was concerned about his clubmates from Miyaji, Aichi sighed.]

"Unfortunately, I was the only one stranded. I can't find them yet. I did see Leon-san, though. He was in a rough state as I am."
    Suzugamori Ren
    Suzugamori Ren

Post by Suzugamori Ren Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:44 pm

"I see. Seems like I'm the only one from Fukuhara too. So, where is the Souryuu's child then?"
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:43 pm

"He's currently in the cottage. He's probably resting. Anyway, I'll go back to see the ruins. Maybe your deck is in there."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:28 pm