Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

+2
Gilgamesh
Aichi Sendou
6 posters

What's in there? - Open to Everyone

Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

What's in there? - Open to Everyone Empty What's in there? - Open to Everyone

Post by Aichi Sendou Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:14 pm

[Character]:Anyone can join
    [What]:Time for exploration, because idling is boring
    [When]:Some time after the beach introduction

[Because of the rumors that there are some ancient temple ruins with treasures, Aichi decided to take a stroll to see if they are true or not.]

Hmmm... Ruins huh? -brushing away the thick leaves with his bare hand- I hope that whatever it is, it's not that dilapidated.
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

What's in there? - Open to Everyone Empty Re: What's in there? - Open to Everyone

Post by Gilgamesh Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:19 pm

[Gil is exploring the place looking for things that can pique his interest. And ooh, ruins. When he overhears what the guy is saying, he glare at him from behind. Of course a ruin would be dilapidated. That's why they call it ruins. At least he is useful as a trap bait.]

Hmph, Imbecile!
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

What's in there? - Open to Everyone Empty Re: What's in there? - Open to Everyone

Post by Aichi Sendou Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:28 pm

[Aichi yelped at the voice behind him, because it sounded terrifying. He turned his head to see the figure behind him.]

Umm... hello there.
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:45 pm

[He ignorantly glares at him using his red eyes.]

What do you want?
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:54 pm

[Well, he was looking for a way to Kagutsuchi but it seems there was none. at all. He shook head and tries hard to regain his calmness. How can he be calm??]

Stupid ruins..

[He likes it alone, but he realizes that there are some people once he heard sounds. He decides to watch from afar, unknown to them.]

Who might they be? could it be that they are behind this disgusting plan?

[He spies on them, secretly]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:39 pm

[The way the blond guy glared at Aichi reminded the blunette of his rival, Toshiki Kai, except that it was more sinister. Kai's is more on the stoic, cool side with a touch of being a loner.]

Didn't mean to cause inconvenience, sir. Just having some strolling since I'm new here.

[He just hoped that the stranger won't lose his patience.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:04 pm

[Just before answering the guy, Gil notices the presence of another person. And the presence is not as docile as the guy standing in front of him.]

Come out and state what do you want.

[He commands the shady guy stoically.]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:29 pm

[Shit. It's definitely him that guy addressed his command to. And while he was going to perceive more before taking action, guess he has no choice then.]

Such an admirable instinct.

[Nope. He does not want to praise you, though. It clearly shown with his cold tone. He walks out, head lifted and haughty.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:22 pm

[Gil shrugs.]

Didn't I asked you what do you want?

[A few portal opens up, ready to launches missile attacks.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:33 pm

[Aichi didn't realize that there was another figure until the white-haired boy voiced out and showed up. Then when Gilgamesh was about to unleash his attack, with a few swords jutting out of nowhere, cerulean eyes were now wide as saucers.]

"H-hey..."

[He just hoped that that altercation won't cause so much damage.]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:44 pm

[That kind of portal isn't new for him. Instead of being intimidated, he just shrug it off as well. who the hell are you. He does not care. Who cares]

[Instead, he takes time to analyze the two of them. One reminds him of old Carl. No danger sensed from him. The other guy, the blond one, though, is different. He has the same aura as Jubei and Hakumen.]

A formidable enemy, huh. But not as smart as 'them' I assume.

[Of course, Jin hides his judgement.]

Nothing. It is likely me to be the one who questions. What are you scums doing here?
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:02 pm

[Did he really just say that? That was really something you shouldn't say to Gil, he is angry, now.]

Insolent Knave! You dare to insult the king of heaven and earth! You really have a death wish.

[Without any delay he launches rain of projectiles toward the man. Of course, at this point, he doesn't really care anymore about the blue-haired guy, so watch out for misfire.]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:20 pm

[Hoo.. that kind of things done by the Murakumo Units. Exactly Nu-13. It's a bit outdated for Jin.]

Ha.Expected.

[Input 2D. Arctic Blade, a kind of distant, angled icy tombstone pointed towards Jin. Super effective defense!]

Death wish? I wonder who.

[Jin drags his Yukianesa, and as the pipe on his sword pump themselves, an icy atmosphere defrost their area.Unlike that scum, Jin is still a very tiny bit considerate not to spams projectile style attacks. If that blue haired boy died due to piercing cold, well..still different story.]

I really don't need to fight these two. Waste of time.
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:59 pm

"H-hey, guys, just-"

[But Aichi's words were ringing on deaf ears as Gilgamesh unleashed his attack on Jin. Sure, he wanted to butt in, but this is not the battle fit to his style. He would prefer settling the matter like civilized men, especially through Vanguard.]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:09 am

"..What is it, kid?"

[An intimidating voice crawls from his throat as he stares coldly to the boy. Nope, Jin is at the best isn:t brutal unless you give him some right 'trigger'. The area is still covered in icy atmosphere, but Jin hadn't do much beyond that.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Ummm... it's time to stop this violent argument. After all, the main purpose is getting familiar with this place.

[Aichi just hoped that this request was enough. After all, he had seen Shingo and Naoki bickering a lot, but at least it didn't escalate into the fight between Gilgamesh and Jin.]

And by the way, I may be a kid but I'm actually a teen. My name's Aichi Sendou, by the way.
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:36 pm

"......"

[Another thought process of feelings run inside his head again. Shoot. He'd gladly go full power and blast the scum and you, kid]

"...you aren't in the place to order me"

[Though, instead of continuing attack, Jin grows disinterested. That kid reminds him of those bunches of idiot--his comrades in Academy. Finally he can have his tranquility back. He seathe in his sword and place hand on his right hip.]

"I give you point, though. I am here merely for my personal business. Lecture that piece of crap over there instead"

[His sharp instinct already forseeing that these two guys is only innocent useless victim. He needs to save power for the greatest enemy--whoever behind this scene.]
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:31 pm

You really want to die, don't you?

[Gil was just about to cease his assault, but that frost worm can't keep his mouth shut, doesn't he?]

Die, Insolent!

[He launches another wave of attack not a dozen this time, but a hundreds and he is sure to bring out the high-leveled one, in this wave.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:44 pm

[Aichi breathed a sight of relief as Jin sheathed his sword back. At least the fight was quelled...]

[Until Gil was offended by his words and prepared to strike again.]

H-hey!!!
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:57 pm

[Crap. This person is even more psycho than..ahem. Jin is. He flicks a glare at Aichi. A 'hey' won't stop anything, sadly]

"Son of a-"

[Thankfully Yukianesa was quick to build another tomb and Ice wall. It does not easily stop the blades, though. Jin must do quite jumps and launch many Ice blades to cut them off. A sword managed to 'scratch' him on cheek  and legs, though.]

"You pissed the heck of me"

[Jin quickly rides a large Ice car Icicle, dash through the attacks while neglecting them. Aimed at Gil, of course.
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:22 pm

[Gil is normally stationary but this is the kind of enemy he has to give his best if he want to leave the battle unscratched. So he jumps away dodging the ice cube.]

I'm the one who has the right to say that, worm!

[He is really, really, and really... beyond pissed. He opens up a single portal, containing his most powerful treasure. Ea. The sword of rupture. The absolute sword that literally defeats any kind of enemy without any fail. He doesn't really want to use this against such a lowlife, but he knows that the knave is not the enemy he can hold back.]

Enuma...

[He casts the first verse of the requiem.]
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:41 pm

[Lalalalala. He is just merely arriving on the spectacular Island. Heard that there is treasure over here. Treasure! who does not love treasure?? it can cast away his boredom. Finally. The cave is not that bad, though. Usual slippery muddy floorings.. with icy layer.

wait? Ice?? this is something! the treasure must be closer to unusual place. He follows the path closely. Unbeknown to what is happening at the end of the path]
    Drive-My-Nissan
    Drive-My-Nissan

Post by Drive-My-Nissan Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:10 pm

[Crap. what kind of magic is that?? it is the same whacko as if a Blazblue were activated..or even worse. honestly, Jin has never face something on this level. His gut telling him that he'd bet all his power here

what was the blue haired boy name again?]

"Boy, if you really want to die, stay here. if you don't, get AWAY"

[Jin releases Yukianesa and prepares for his Astral move. a move that cost everything he has. An icy atmosphere appears again, this time it's stronger, at least it can balance the dreadful atmosphere that whacko gives. Ice spear starts to grow literally everywhere. He hoped that his plan to tear off that guy by using stealth, crawling ice spear would work.]
    Aichi Sendou
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:26 pm

[Aichi just wished he'll act as the peacemaker, but Jin now has a point. He immediately backed away to a safe spot not far away from him and Gil to ensure that he won't get hit by their attacks.]

Those two... I admit... They are so strong...

[Now Aichi is reminded of his friends away because of the battle scene. Jin is like Kai because of his cold shell but still having the nonchalance, and Gil is similar to Naoki because of his volatile temper.]

-looking around to see another figure approaching- Wait, another visitor?
    Little King
    Little King

Post by Little King Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:09 pm

[Approaching closer, the boy realizes that there are some obscure lights glaring from a certain side of the ruins. And he is immediately locks on a boy..which looking older than him. He is looking so confused, that this boy turns curious]

"Hello, big bro there. What is going on? Assuming what I perceive is right, is there a battle ahead?"

[He looks cheerful and chill, no hostility sensed from this boy.]

"Oh. I am here looking for treasure. I wonder if anybody had found it and currently fighting for it"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 pm