Katoli's Island

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

2 posters

Tsuyuri Kumin - Napping makes the world go round

Napping Time
    Napping Time

Tsuyuri Kumin - Napping makes the world go round Empty Tsuyuri Kumin - Napping makes the world go round

Post by Napping Time Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:11 pm

[Player] : Noel
    [Character's name]: Tsuyuri Kumin (Kumin Tsuyuri)
    [Gender] : Female
    [Fandom]: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (anime)
    [Short Brief] : A teenage girl who adores naps and devotes alot of time and effort into quick naps, She is also quite laid back and friendly

[Aboard a washed up wooden raft, Inside carries a sleeping girl who is actually still asleep.]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Tsuyuri Kumin - Napping makes the world go round Empty Re: Tsuyuri Kumin - Napping makes the world go round

Post by Sylphine Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:17 pm

[Just then, something caught Rio's attention at the corner of her eyes. She turned her attention to the source and raised an eyebrow. Huh? What was that? There appears to be something floating on the waters. Rio will walk closer to the shoreline where it is predicted the raft will sail up to. There, she sees clearly the raft and someone floating on top of it.]

"A person?!"

[It looks to be a girl--a young girl around her own age. Is she in trouble? This is bad. What should she do? Quick Rio! Think!]
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Tsuyuri Kumin - Napping makes the world go round Empty Re: Tsuyuri Kumin - Napping makes the world go round

Post by Napping Time Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:19 pm

[The raft now hits the beach with a jolt, The jolt wakes Kumin up]

"Is it morning already...?"

[She arises from the raft onto the beach still holding a pillow in her hand, While a sleepy daze, Not realizing she ended up on an island]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:22 pm

[On second thought, this girl doesn't seem so trouble at all. More like, extremely relax.]

"Well, actually, judging by the trajectory of the sun, its already noon." [Is her response.] "More importantly, are you okay? What were you doing sleeping on a raft?"
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:26 pm

[Kumin rubs her eyes, then looks at the girl who is around her]

"Oh its already the afternoon?" [she questions in her sleepy daze] "I'm okay, Thank you for asking!" [she replies in a friendly voice then thinks] "What was I doing on that raft?"
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:30 pm

[Okay, so this girl seems confused. This may be more troublesome than thought...]

"I-I see. Whoever put you on there must have hit you on the head or something.

[Believe it or not, that's the most logical reason she can come up with at the moment. A kidnapping perhaps?! Oh my.]

"You're not feeling hurt anywhere are you?"
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:33 pm

[She finally fully wakes up]

"Nope I don't think I've been hit on the head and i'm quite fine, Thanks for being concerned."

[She says with a smile]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:37 pm

[At this rate, we'll just be going in circles...]

"Yes, but that still doesn't explain what you were doing sleeping on a raft in the middle of the ocean."
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:38 pm

[She remembers something]

"Oh I remember taking a nap on the grass in the park!"
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:40 pm

[Well, that still doesn't explain...]

"Hm, perhaps this is a joke gone wrong."
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:41 pm

[She walks to the raft to gather her pillows and blanket]

"Do you think someone put me on this raft and sent me on an adventure?"
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:44 pm

"Likely. Possibly. Any idea who?"

[She watches the new girl. Surprisingly, those pillows look like they're in pretty good condition. The weather must have been nice.]
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:45 pm

"Nope, No idea who would do that." [And she's thought something] "Hey do you wanna try napping? Its nice" [she says holding out one of the pillows as an offer to the girl]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:50 pm

[Rio blinks in surprise. That was really, really, really random. This girl is pretty air-headed.]

"R-Right now?"
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:52 pm

"Yep!" [she replies in excitement]

[Kumin sits down in a spot she finds good for a nap.]

"Oh by the way, Where are we?" [She questions the girl she just met]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:53 pm

[Rio moves to sit down near]

"That's a very good question. I'm not so sure myself."
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 pm

[She stands up]

"So this is like an adventure, We should go around and explore! Oh also whats your name?"

[She says again with a smile]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:56 pm

"If you put it that way, yes it is sort of like an adventure."

[She smiled]

"My name is Rio. Kamishiro Rio. And you are?"
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:58 pm

[She keeps smiling]

"I'm Tsuyuri Kumin, You could call me Kumin, Its nice to meet you Rio."
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:03 pm

"Likewise Kumin-san."

[She decides to get up now]

"First things first, we should find some shelter. It looks like it'll become dark soon. I past by some cottages while I was walking around. They don't look used. Maybe we can stay there for the night."
    Napping Time
    Napping Time

Post by Napping Time Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:05 pm

[She gathers her pillows and blanket again]

"That sounds like a good idea."

[She's also a bit hungry now]
    Sylphine
    Sylphine

Post by Sylphine Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:10 pm

"Shall we go?"

[She'll go ahead and lead the way to where she saw the old, assumed, unused cottages]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:05 pm