A sort of haven, filled with adventure to thrill your surviving instinct--or inventory coconut's skill while demanding protection for the Shark's Lagoon.

Aichi Sendou - Arise, my Avatar

Aichi Sendou

Aichi Sendou - Arise, my Avatar

Post by Aichi Sendou on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:08 pm

[Player] : Kuri
    [Character's name]:Aichi Sendou
    [Gender] : Male
    [Fandom]:Cardfight!! Vanguard
    [Short Brief] :Aichi is the leader of Team Q4 as well as the captain of the Vanguard Club in Miyaji Academy. He currently uses the Gold Paladin deck composed of the Liberators. He's actually shy, but in Vanguard battles, he is undaunted. When possessed by PSYQualia, he can communicate with the units in his deck, and has learned to control it as redemption from his mistake of letting it consume him almost completely.

[The first thing he sees when he opens his cerulean orbs was the bright sun, and he felt the rough sand on his skin.]

Wait... Where am I? Kai-kun? Misaki-san? Naoki-kun? Shingo-kun? Everybody??? -eyes scamming around-

[He then realized that he was alone, with none of his close friends or fellow cardfighters in this place.]

Last edited by Aichi Sendou on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dino Cavallone

Re: Aichi Sendou - Arise, my Avatar

Post by Dino Cavallone on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:52 pm

[Player] : Corleo
    [Character's name]:Dino Cavallone
    [Fandom]:Katekyou Hitman! Reborn
    [Short Brief] :10 th Leader of the current mafia family, Cavallone. At most of the time he is very charming, assuring, and dependable...until his family members are gone, all that we have is a clumsy ditzy almost useless guy. He is warm, helpful and well-informed.

Ach..tch..

[Here we are, we have this blond Italian laying down on the white sand, looking so much in pain. We can hear him groan in frustration.]

Oh man, what happened to me, today? first, I've landed here out of nowhere. I don't see my family members around... and why did I tripped over and over again?

At least the sun is good...

[From his pocket, there came a small but cute turtle.It is his loyal pet, named Enzo.]

Hey there Enzo, so glad to still have you here. I wonder if others are here?
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:52 pm

[Player] : Eko
    [Character's name]: Yuuki Judai (Judai Yuuki)
    [Fandom]: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
    [Short Brief] : An energetic teenager with a love for duel monsters and a knack for getting himself into troubling situations. He has a unique ability that allows for him to see and speak to the spirits of duel monsters. His duel monster spirit partner is Winged Kuriboh. His deck composes mainly of elemental heroes added on with Neo Spacians. As his deck evolved, so has Judai. He has matured greatly through many trials and tribulations. Although he continues to remain quite air-headed. After an incident, he is currently fused with the duel spirit, Yubel.

[Don't mind if another player joins in this thread! Judai too had just awaken after crash landing on the beach.]

"What the hell..?" [he said, rubbing the back of his head. He was NOT prepared for such a rough landing. He looked his surrounding.] "Where am I?" [He turned his head and notices Winged Kuriboh appeared, along with Yubel.] "Any idea Winged Kuriboh?" [he asked. Winged Kuriboh just shook its head in response. *kurikuri*]

"Be careful, Judai." said Yubel. "I have a bad feeling about this place."

[Just then, Winged Kuriboh lift its head up towards a certain direction as if it sensed something or someone in that direction. *Kuri* It began to chase after the feeling. It knows Judai will of course follow with Yubel not so far behind.]

"H-Hey! Wait up, Winged Kuriboh!"

[Geez, just who or what could it be that Winged Kuriboh is sensing...?]
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:47 am

[Aichi was still trying to comprehend the situation when he heard voices not far away. He then saw two figures who have just landed into the strange place as well, one with blonde hair and the other brown.]

Wait... These two have ended up here as well... Maybe I should ask them...

"Ummm... hello? Did you two end up here as well? What's going on?"
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:08 pm

[Huh? oh wait. He's not all alone. What a relief. Romario and other Cavallone's member are probably here as well.]

Hey there, kid. I'd like to explain the situation

[He gets up, scratching his head from the white sand in her blond hair. He lets out another hiss as he gets up.]

But it's not like I understand where it is and what had happened. Don't remember a thing, even.
    Perhaps we were sent here...?

Hey, I am not dreaming, right Enzo? bite me Enzo

[He turned his head to a small turtle, and as he commanded, the turtle bites him]

YE-OWCH! okay, I am not.
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:45 pm

[Aichi sees the blonde man meeting eyes with him, then he chuckled at the sight of the turtle gnawing at his head.]

Because all I know was that I'm with my friends, then suddenly, a crash then I blacked out. I ended up in this place when I woke up. Oh, and I'm actually 16 years old, by the way.

[He then picks up the small turtle and stroke its head with his finger.]

Since when did you have a pet turtle? -now with a curious gaze at the shelled creature-
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:10 pm

[A blondie and blue--ie? They didn't look that much older than he was. Are those the two Winged Kuriboh was sensing. Despite most likely not being able to see him, Winged Kuriboh will circle around the two out of curiosity. *kuri* *kuri* Psst, Winged Kuriboh, that's kind of rude.]

"Oi, are you two okay?" [he called out to the two] "So this place isn't so deserted. For a second there, I thought it was just us three. Tell me this isn't a dream." [he means him, Winged Kuriboh, and Yubel. Oh wait, no one should be able to see them. Shit, did he just say that without thinking.]

"I don't think this is a dream." said Yubel.

"I-Its just a saying Yubel. A saying." [he muttered to his other spirit partner. Hopefully no one caught that kay?! It looked like he was talking to himself for a second there.]
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:26 pm

[Aichi was so busy with the pet turtle that he didn't hear the brown-haired boy's ramblings. When he was done, he looked at the figure in amazement.]

So you must be stranded as well. It's a relief that I'm not alone. At least some company will be helpful since my friends are missing.
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:47 pm

"Uuh. Guess everything is okay, yeah. Enzo has always been with me. and I, too, Was with my family preparing for common meeting when..suddenly I just got here. Nice to see that I am not thrown in here alone"

[He shows a relief grin. as he stands up, he wanted to lead his current companions to search.]

"Let's look around, shall we? who knows others might be here-- ACK!!"

[Just when he turns his body around, he trip again, while there is nothing neccessary can cause him to. Bad news. He'd never realize that when his family is not around, he is as useless as crap]
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:58 pm

[Judai and friends just stares dumbfounded at the fallen blondie. *sweat drop* This guy is... pretty.. clumsy.]

"Are you... okay?"
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:14 pm

[Aichi smiles; he'll just get used to these two boys as company while silently hoping that his friends will set foot here.]

"I'm fine... Anyway, I'm Aichi Sendou. Nice to meet you, gentlemen."
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:42 pm

"I-I am okay. Don't worry. Geez. walking on sands is hard, isn't it?"

[He stands up, rubbing his back]

"Nice to meet you too. Call me Dino anyway. and..that little turtle there is Enzo. He is pretty dependable. Just make sure he is out of water"
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:05 pm

"..Not really."

[He said, in response to that 'walking on sand' comment. There was a beach at Duel Academia after all.]

"Oh, I'm Judai. Nice to meet you two as well!"

[He gave his signature cheerful grin. It doesn't seem like they noticed Winged Kuriboh or Yubel's presence. So no need for their introduction, right?]
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:43 pm

[No, he does not. He is not a really a foreseer despite being intuitive.]

"Well, any plans on, guys?"

{{Not Ferris wheel again Smile)}}
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:14 pm

[Hmm, Judai goes into thinking mode.]

"Mmm, I guess we can just wander around until we find something."

[Yep, the idea is to just wander aimlessly until something happens. That's usually how adventures goes right?]
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:11 pm

[Upon hearing Judai's suggestion, Aichi nodded. No use just sitting still. It was when he noticed that the brunette was having a deck of cards, except that the backing was brown with gold trimmings on the edges and with a black oblong as the center.]

Hey, Judai. I noticed that you have cards, too. May I see? -places the turtle back on the shore away from the sea-
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:00 pm

"Hey--Don't put Enzo on the water! he'll.."

[It is too late. as Aichi let Enzo go into the water, the big sponge turtle turns into giant kaiju monster. and it roars]

"AARGH! ENZO NO!"

[Enzo looks down on the three of them and there are signs that he's going to attack. Immediately Dino lets out his whip]

"Get back, you two! I'll handle this-- UWAGH!"

[Before his cool move can be shown, he trips once again]
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:14 pm

[Ah, you noticed. Good eye Aichi. Good eye. But before he could actually respond, that turtle thing becomes something... something... else. idk.]

"Whoa! What happened?! That's kind of cool!"

[For some reason, he is feeling quite excited. He's already encounter so much bizarre things back on Duel Academia island that this doesn't even scare him in the least. Who'd ever thought that little guy had the power to transform. Well, even Winged Kuriboh has the power to transform into a lvl10 monster. But that's another story...]
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:45 am

[Upon hearing the roar from the turtle-turned-monstrosity, Aichi yelped as he looked up at the growing creature.]

W-what is that??

[Then he heard Dino's words and immediately backed away in case the monster will be charging at him. He then heard Judai's words of amazement.]

This is no time to stand still! We must-

[Then he sees Dino, with his face flat onto the sand.]

Oh crud.
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:00 pm

"Man..I've been tripping a lot lately, worry not, I will do something!"

[No, pals, you have to worry since he could kill himself instead of saving you two]
    I Like Red

Post by I Like Red on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:37 pm

"Okay! Do your best Dino! Your friend is waiting for you!"

[Man, that line sounded so cheesy. Judai, stop being so cheesy. We'll just be your cheer leading squad. ]
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:29 pm

[Knowing that Dino will be busy untangling himself from the whip and Judai is just too exuberant to do something, Aichi sighed. The creature has to be tamed as soon as possible.]

I guess I have to no choice but to rely on you, boku no bunshin..

[He then pulled out his deck case and grabbed his signature card.]

Tachiagare, boku no bunshin! Blaster Blade Liberator!!!

[A figure clad in golden armor materialized out of the card, gripping his sword tightly as it charged at the beast.]
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:20 pm

[He's shook his head to wipe out sands from his face, as he sees a suddenly popping out armored knight figure.]

....wow

[He wonders what kind of power is that. Same like Vongola summon box? Guess not really. Anyway, He's concerned of how this knight would take over Enzo]
    Aichi Sendou

Post by Aichi Sendou on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:45 pm

[Thankfully, after some time, the knight managed to deal the final blow to Enzo. Blaster Blade landed onto his feet and Aichi watched as the monster reverted back to its turtle form. He then cradled the unconscious creature gently and handed it over to Dino.]

Sorry about that. He'll be fine.

[Then he thanked his avatar before the Gold Paladin vanished back into the card.]
    Dino Cavallone

Post by Dino Cavallone on Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:30 pm

"Mm...yeah.Oh that was...kind of cool"

[He receives Enzo back with blink eyes]

"Sankyu!  What kind of power was that?? It is soo amazing!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:50 pm